A Special Hell - Cover

A Special Hell

Copyright© 2007 by Detroitmechworks

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brent and his wife Kaila are on a second honeymoon. They run into Helen and Charlotte, two lovely women who happen to be VERY into each other. Kaila discovers another side of herself... and Brent finds that patience is a virtue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Chance is an amazing thing. I don't think of myself as a lucky guy, but coincidences and good fortune have followed me, even if I sometimes don't realize it at the time.

Take my wife, Kaila. I know that's usually followed by a "please", but hear me out. Honey blonde, blue eyes, talented, intelligent, and tall. She has exceptional legs, and tits that just scream, "Hey! Look at these!" She plays tenor sax in a little jazz combo that works the corporate event circuit in San Francisco. And to add to all this, I have no fucking idea what she sees in me.

Two years of marriage, and I still have no idea. I mean, she's given me the standard, "you make me laugh" response, but it really doesn't feel like the whole story. I'm just lucky I guess. It's not like I make more money than her, because I know I don't.

I mean, I'm no prize. I'm only five foot ten, although if you measure to the top of my naturally spiky light brown hair, you'd get six feet. My eyes are weird, depending on what color I'm wearing, they range from green to gray, and even then it's not predictable what color they'll appear. I just put down blue on the forms, because it's a happy medium. And that could pretty much describe my shape as well. Not great, just medium. Not bulked out, just reasonable. My wife often jokes that I look like one of the gods attached a cock to a woman's frame. My lower body is much more well built than my top, and on the few occasions when I've grown out my hair, I've been whistled at by guys in passing cars. As a result I have a very well built up middle finger.

Two years of marriage. It's funny, but they just flew by. One minute I'm popping the question, and the next; there we were, packed into our Westfalia, heading for Big Sur on our second honeymoon.

It was Kalia's idea. We'd both been so busy with our jobs in the city, and just needed to get away. So, in late September, we just said hell with it, and took off. We left the cell phones at the apartment, and just drove.

My job as an administrative assistant (Read: Secretary) doesn't pay much, but it has some perks. One of them is familiarity with the "affair" locations. At my company, I've scheduled more "Conferences" for two at Lake Tahoe, Puerto Valletta, etc., than I care to discuss. So when my turn came up, I had a great opportunity to grab a two-bedroom cabin in Big Sur for a week. Kaila was ecstatic, and the cost was low since it was off-season. It was perfect. Or so I thought.

It was about the time we hit Santa Cruz that we saw the dark clouds forming. By the time we'd cleared Carmel, we saw thunder, and the next thing you know, downpour. A cloudburst from fucking hell.

"Well this is just great." Kaila groaned, staring out the window at the sheets of rain.

"I'm sorry." I tried, a bit depressed at this turn of events.

"No. It's fine. It's just that the picnic's going to go to waste." She gestured towards the basket sitting in one of the microbus's rear seats.

"C'mon, it'll be romantic." I said, thinking about the cabin. "We'll light a fire, spread the blanket on the floor, have the picnic, then..." I trailed off with a lecherous grin and raised eyebrow.

"Jerk." Kaila shook her head with a smile, turning back to the road.

The rain didn't let up as we wound our way down Highway one. Occasionally, trees overhanging the road would give a brief respite before the onslaught of water continued. It was actually a little romantic, and I let my mind wander, catching what glimpses I could of the ocean through the cascade of liquid that fell from the sky.

I don't know how long we drove, but it was nice, Kaila occasionally reaching over to hold my hand. It made shifting a bit difficult, but a quick hand release, shift, and grasp seemed to work fairly well. The warmth of my wife's hand was a welcome sensation in the slight chill.

"Oh that has to suck." Kaila pointed with her free hand at a couple of figures wearing backpacks. They were still a good distance off, and partially obscured by the rain.

"Yeah," I agreed, taking in the forms that did not appear dressed for the weather. They both wore hats, one a small green, and the other a floppy brown, with a ponytail hanging over one shoulder.

"You know you don't have to stop." Kaila said, her eyes taking on an unreadable expression.

I could make them out a bit clearer, the guy on the left looked young, with a nice backpack that was darkened by the water soaking into it. His companion also carried a pack, but was obviously female, considering the emerald green shirt, which was also drenched.

"Young couple, caught in the rain." I slowed the bus.

"Are you sure?" My wife asked, looking at what looked like a bow strapped to the side of one of the backpacks.

"If it was me, I'd like it if somebody stopped." I smiled, pulling past the two figures on the side of the road. I turned the bus onto the shoulder, and brought it to a halt, pumping my brakes twice as I did.

"I love you." Kaila said softly, as she unbuckled her seatbelt and moved to the back of the bus. She quickly slid open the door, causing the sound of the downpour to echo in the bus.

I looked in the rear view mirror, watching the two backpackers break into a slight job. They moved to the side of the bus, and it was then that I realized my mistake.

The soaked fabric of a plain white t-shirt clearly revealed the shape of two firm breasts encased in a sports bra. Her face was slightly out of breath, but pretty, with soft gray eyes and an aquiline nose. A few short strands of white-blonde hair peeked out from under a dark green beret with an "airborne" patch on it. She took in the interior of the bus, before smiling a smile that seemed a bit too large for her face.

'Hey! Where you heading?" She asked, her voice a pleasant alto.

"You better turn around, cuz we're goin the other way!" A slight southern accent that I didn't believe still existed broke in. I followed the sound with my eyes to gaze into a pair of the bluest eyes I had ever seen, gazing at me under a dripping brown floppy hat. The first thought out of my mind was "Irish" as I took in her full lips and mahogany hair, which was braided up under her hat. The green shirt did nothing to hide the fact that she was amply endowed in the chest area, and I had to force myself not to stare.

Kaila laughed at the joke, before gesturing to the back seat.

"Hop in. We're on our way to a little south of Big Sur." She turned, scrabbling back into the front seat as the two women shucked their backpacks into the back of the bus.

"Great! That's right near where we're going." The blonde in the beret continued to smile as she ducked her head to enter. Small droplets of water fell from her as she crouch-walked to the back seat. She sat on the vinyl cushion heavily and let out a sigh.

The door of the bus slid shut as the other woman secured it, then rapidly joined her companion in the back seat. I turned back to the window, and noted with dismay the condensation that had built up from the pair's entrance.

"I'm gonna crack a window, ok?" I asked, and when there was no complaint, worked the handle, and then put the car into gear.

"So HI! I'm Kaila, and this is Brent," began my wife. I watched the road, and waved over my shoulder at the appropriate time.

"Helen." Stated the shorthaired blonde, now obvious since she had removed her beret and placed it over one knee.

"Charlotte," spoke the woman with the accent. She removed her hat, and then twisted it, releasing a stream of water onto the floor of the bus. "Oh shee-it. Sorry!" She choked out.

"Don't know why you wear that thing." Helen smirked, stretching her arm along the back of the seat.

"Oh, c'mon dahlin, it's cute." Charlotte responded, smoothing the hat and pulling it back over her braided hair.

"No, cute is a three year old thing." Helen shot back with an impudent smirk.

It was at this point I was enjoying myself. My wife was holding my hand, we had two nice girls we were helping, and the window had cleared up thanks to the breeze. I didn't think anything else could happen that I couldn't deal with.

"Ooooh, pedophile..." Charlotte responded to Helen with a voice that was pure sex.

Then she kissed Helen. Not a little sisterly peck, but a full-on dancing-tongue, lip lock, complete with roaming hands. I watched for a moment in the rear view mirror, my cock swelling to an almost instant erection. I knew I was turning red, and yanked my attention back to the road, swallowing hard.

I looked over at Kaila, who was looking at me with an amused grin.

"I'll, uh, be in my bunk." I lowered the register of my voice as I spoke the line, causing my wife to chuckle loudly.

"Sorry," Helen called from the back seat, sounding slightly out of breath.

"We're just glad we got a rahd." Interjected Charlotte.

"No, It's fine, right, Brent." Kaila smiled at me and gripped my hand tightly.

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled, keeping my eyes on the road. I knew for a fact that the image of those two beauties kissing would be in my memory for a long time.

"Didn't mean to embarrass you, Brent!" Charlotte called up, causing my blush to deepen.

"It's fine, really." I mumbled, keeping my eyes on the road.

"So how far are you going?" Kaila saved me from death by embarrassment. God, I love that woman.

"There's a dirt road about four miles outside town, so you can just drop us in town." Helen spoke up, her voice crisp.

"Oh no, not in this weather. Honey, we've got the time, right?" Kaila looked at me expectantly. I looked at the rain and nodded.

"Oh, that'd be real nice of you." Charlotte gushed.

"Unless you expect us to pay, in which case you can let us out right here." Helen's voice took on an icy tone.

"No, of course not." Kaila ignored the tone and continued. "Too bad about the rain, this could have been a real romantic walk."

"That was the plan actually," Charlotte nodded. "We figured on taking a day or two to hike down."

"Only the rain kinda caught us unprepared." Helen spoke up, the chill tone suddenly gone from her voice.

"No tent?" Kaila asked incredulously.

"Naah, we've got these real nice down bags that zip togethah." Charlotte explained. "I thought we could lie out undah the stahs..."

"I still can't believe those assholes." Helen broke in.

"What?" Asked Kaila, unclear on the subject change.

"Oh, about half an hour before you picked us up, some guys offered us a lift for "The usual,"" Helen raised her fingers and made quotes in the air with them.

"Ass, grass, or gas." Charlotte groaned, pulling the floppy hat from her head again. "You know, this just aint comfortable wet."

"Warned ya." Helen smirked. "So anyway, I offered em twenty bucks for gas, and the guy says, "oh no, we've already got a full tank.""

"So, I explain that I've got an ounce in my bag, but I can't get it out while my bag's wet." Charlotte grinned.

"Totally lying of course." Helen chimed in.

"Right, so he says, "oh well, how bout a blow job."" Charlotte lowered her voice as she spoke the male lines, "And I just pushed back from the car and started walking."

"She did too." Helen laughed. "And guys roll after us until he sees we're walking past a puddle, and just soaks us by driving through it as fast as he can."

"Total asshole," My wife concurred. "Hey, I think we've got a couple towels in one of the bags." She gestured to the pieces of luggage we had earlier placed in the bus. "If you two want to get dry, before we drop you back in the rain, I'll make sure Brent keeps his eyes on the road." Kaila finished the statement by giving me a look that could freeze the bay.

"Got it." I mumbled, concentrating on the road, as I heard the sound of zippers being pulled and cloth being shifted.

"Thanks Kay, really!" Charlotte said, and I could hear the sound of a towel being shaken.

"I can hurt you." Kaila reminded me as I fought the urge to look over my shoulder, or to try to adjust the rear view mirror, which my wife had thoughtfully turned directly towards herself.

A few minutes later, Kaila returned the mirror to its original position, and I could once again see into the rear of the bus. Helen and Charlotte no longer looked like drowned rats, but still had that look of a woman who has just stepped out of a shower.

"Thanks." Helen looked directly into the mirror as she said it, and her smile made a slight chill run through me. I just drove, along the curves and dips of the highway.

"Up here." Helen suddenly shouted as a small dirt road into the hills appeared on our left. I would have missed it with all of the rain, had she not alerted me.

"How much farther do you have to walk?" My wife asked, eyeing the rain.

"About a mile, mile and a half." Helen shrugged.

"Her uncle's got a trailah up here on some land." Charlotte piped up.

"He's not my uncle." The blonde countered, pulling her beret back on.

"What's one more mile?" I asked, turning the bus onto the dirt road. "So he's not your uncle?"

"No, he's my dad's army buddy." Helen explained as she began adjusting the straps on her backpack. "He said we could use the trailer for a couple days."

"Oh, so he's not there?" Asked Kaila, her eyebrows rising.

"Nope, just a little romantic getaway." Charlotte grinned at Helen.

"Stop it." Blushed Helen.

I drove the bus up the bumpy dirt road. The trees overhung it, giving a slight break to the oppressive rain. Everything, and I mean everything outside seemed damp and dismal, and I actually thought that as far as romantic getaways went, you couldn't have picked much worse, outside of say, Uzbekistan. Especially when I saw the trailer, or rather, what was left of it.

The corrugated steel of the trailer was a sharp contrast to the bark of the tree that neatly bisected it. The steel was buckled, jutting out in places, and totally soaked by the rain that fell on it. From what I could see from the car window, the trailer had been sitting on an embankment slightly higher than it's current position, and now lay half on, and half off, the entire structure sitting at an uncomfortable angle.

"Fuck." Helen's voice was soft, as the four of us took in the devastated shelter. There was no sound save the impact of the rain on the top of the bus.

I guess we could..." I didn't want to make the women walk back to the nearest town. "Give you a lift to a hotel."

"We'll figure it out," Charlotte nodded softly. "It'll be all right, dahlin."

"With WHAT?" Helen looked at Charlotte. "You want to just forget it and go back home? Because I'm not staying outside in the rain with NO FUCKING TENT!"

"It's just bad luck." Charlotte offered.

"Not this many in a row. First the rain, then the assholes, and now our vacation spot has a fucking TREE through it." Helen's voice rose as she spoke, her arm gesturing towards the wreckage.

"Helen, I'm sorry." Kaila broke in, her face taking on a thoughtful expression. "I take it you don't have another place to stay."

"Yeah. Just our apartment, but that's a four to five hour drive, and I'm not going to put..." Helen's comment was cut off by my wife, who spoke with an earnest and eager tone.

"Because if you don't, we've got a spare bed at our cabin."

There was silence in the bus as the reality of what Kaila was suggesting sank in. For my part I was a little bewildered. This was supposed to be our second honeymoon, and now we'd have houseguests.

"That'd be great!" Charlotte broke my reverie with an enthusiastic cheer. "Oh god, I can't thank y'all enough."

"Wait a second..." Helen stated, but Charlotte just gushed over her.

"We were planning on only bein' down heah for only three days, so I hope that's not too long for you." My wife merely smiled and nodded. "Oh fantastic. You have a stove... Of course you do. We'll just stay out of y'alls way, and you..."

"HEY!" Helen broke in with a shout.

Everyone's eyes were on Helen as she looked around the cabin. Charlotte's face became a puppy dogs, her eyes wide and pleading. Helen looked at her a moment, then loudly sighed.

"All right, fine."

Charlotte threw herself into Helen's arms, kissing her on the lips with a joyous grin. I turned back to start the car, when I heard Helen's voice, loud in the silence of the bus.

"Brent! One thing."

I turned back to see her with a deadly serious expression on her face.

"I don't mean to sound like a total bitch, but I want to make one thing totally clear."

I nodded, turning the key to start the engine.

"I'm not going to fuck you. Clear?"

"Never crossed my mind." I lied. Of course it had crossed my mind. Any man with a beautiful woman, and it's going to cross his mind that he wouldn't object to sliding into her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.