Composer - Cover

Composer

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A new student at the High School is given complete control of the Musical Review that is in serious financial trouble. His price is sexual control of the Head of the Musical Department and the School's Dean.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Dean's Office

"You asked to see me, Miss Sims?"

"You needn't be so formal, Mark, considering our relationship. Surely, you haven't forgotten our first meeting. I would like you to report to me every Monday and Thursday at 5:00 about your progress. The Review, as you know, is very important to me."

"I see. Do you normally stay here on those days after your staff has left for the day?"

"Yes, of course. Being a Dean is very important and time- consuming. Just so you'll know, I've contacted your teachers. They have agreed that they can overlook your attendance deficiencies as long as you pass your mid-terms and finals this semester. I want your concentration to be on the Review. On a more personal level, are you finding anything objectionable about Miss Diggs. She mentioned a certain encounter when you first met. She also says that it hasn't been repeated since. I'm sure you're aware of her personal commitment to you for the job you've undertaken for the good of the school. We want you to be happy also, Mark."

"Well, Miss Sims, I find it a little difficult to treat her so casually after that first time. I have found everything agreeable about her."

"And, me. Have I made every effort to please you?"

"Yes, you have, Miss Sims."

"I'm at your beck and call. You could demand more anytime you want."

"As on Mondays and Thursdays at 5?"

"If that is what you insist on."

I could hear the need in her voice and especially the things she didn't say. She was a frustrated woman who had given her all to a profession rather than taking the compromise route to both. She was on the fast track, based on her relative young age. Now she was paying for it. God knows I had met enough of them. My own parents, for whatever reason had conceived me and then continued on the road. I learned later that it was all they knew. Fortunately, for all of us, they were good at what they did.

The circuit we'd lived on was unending. We had no home. There was simply no off-season that we could look forward to. It was, as the song says, 'On The Road Again'. Every stop had its collection of others. They all had the same look on their faces. Frankly, they looked like us. You took your pleasures when you could find them and expected nothing else. Thousands of times I spent the night, not in a motel or hotel, but in the dressing rooms where my parents changed. Of course, they were generally there too, but sometimes not. On a lot of those hot nights, other lost souls had wandered by my sleeping space and decided I was better than nothing. Imagine yourself waking in the arms of a woman who has had too much to drink and is pressing you to her breasts and kissing your face.

My meandering mind brought me back to the Dean's office. I'd found in the past that I did have a malicious facet to my personality that made me want to puncture puffery.

"Today is Wednesday, I believe. Would you object to us pulling out your sofa bed right now?"

Debra felt her pulse speeding up. She knew it, he wanted to violate her again. Or, not good, he simply wanted to see if she would back up what she said. With so much on the line she couldn't let him doubt her for a second.

"Whatever is required to keep you happy, Mark."

She was trying to come to grips with her feelings. Certainly, he had damn near raped her at that first encounter. Really, is pulling one's skirt up and bending over a desk that obvious an invitation? She had only meant it to be a symbolic gesture of her commitment. After all, she was much older that him.

Apparently it was taken as literal by this unsophisticated boy who did not appreciate nuances. She had expected to shame him by simply offering herself. Now she knew that no woman regardless of age was safe around him. But he had taken her after so long a time without any sex. Because of that one encounter with this boy rapist, she had voluntarily created a suggestive alliance with the head of the school board. This little boy had definitely rekindled her dormant sexuality.

Every time I saw this woman she kept saying she would do anything. That and her often repeated mentioning of the oral sex I had with Gloria. Why Gloria would have mentioned that to the Dean was beyond me. Exactly what was their relationship?

"Then let's pull out the bed, Debra. What I have in mind can best be done laying down."

I watched her face flush. She still didn't know for sure what I was going to do to her, but I could tell she had a very active imagination. I would decide at the last minute.

Once the sofa bed was pulled out, I turned to Debra and started unbuttoning her blouse. She didn't seem to know what to do with her eyes; so I stopped and turned off the office lights letting the afternoon glow from the window provide lumination. She seemed to relax a little but not much. When I took off her bra her breasts, thought relatively small, stood straight out from her chest. They had small, pert and puckered nipples. Then I took off all of my own clothes. Now she was staring at me. I made an effort at keeping my growing excitement smothered. I went back to undressing her. I dropped her skirt and then her slip to the floor. Her breathing was labored but she was trying her best to look aloof and stoic. Her demeanor implied that this kind of activity was so pedestrian as to be unnoticeable.

Debra felt anything but disinterested or calm. This bastard just had a way of getting to her. But she didn't want to appear excited. She could never really understand why she had never been kissed below the waist. Going out with one of the obviously bent girls in high school or college could have satisfied her normal curiosity but the thought of having another girl touch her gave her the shudders. Somehow, none of her dates had ever though of it or weren't interested in her personally. She did occasionally wonder whether some smell that she had put them off. Her masturbation fantasies throughout her teen years and beyond had been with her laying spread open and the boy/man of her choice feasting on her delicious body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.