Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Friday September 11,

I did some modeling for Marc today. No I wasn't nude. I modeled the dress for the paining. He wanted to do some preliminary sketches before we really start on it tomorrow. He's going to take us over to the college tomorrow since the room will be available and he can control the lighting more. He also plans to take pictures to work off of in his spare time so we'll have a way of remembering our places.

After he finished with us I hung out with May for a while in the store before going to get my mail. When I'd finished the mail I spent the rest of the day relaxing with a good book. I did get to talk to everyone on the phone, which was nice. Other than that my day was pretty quiet.


Saturday September 12

On the way to the college Marc gave us a surprise. Some of his students were going to sit in and draw us while he worked. He told us he was letting them since they'd built a little set thing for him. He asked if we'd be okay with that. May was fine with it but I was more reluctant. I said okay though since it was a little late to cancel now.

The set thing turned out to be this arch thing with a removable mirror in it. When the picture was just me or May the mirror would be installed. Then it would be removed when both of us were in the picture.

While May modeled Marc gave me a pad and I practiced drawing her. Marc said my drawing wasn't bad. I think he was being polite. Mine was easily the worse drawing in the room. At least you could tell my drawing was of a person though.

After they'd drawn May for a while it was my turn. It was really nerve wracking. It was bad enough having all those people staring at me but it didn't help any with Marc taking pictures to reference when I or May weren't available. Still everyone was happy after so I guess it was worth the discomfort.

When we'd finished we went over to the cafeteria and had dinner. May groaned but that didn't stop her from piling her tray full of food. That of course made Marc groan. Still his employee discount kept it from being too expensive. And the food wasn't bad.

Over all it wasn't a bad day but I did have a shock when I arrived home that kind of spoiled it. I walked in on Angelique and Karen having sex on my picnic table. My tent room was still up and the shades drawn so they couldn't be seen until I opened the door. When I did I got an eyefull!

Angelique was laying back on the edge of the table, as Karen was busy licking and fingering her pussy. Karen's free hand was covering Angelique's mouth to muffle her moans. And she was moaning as lot, her back arching in obvious pleasure.

I stood there frozen in shock for a few moments at the site. Then I gasped, dropping my purse saying "What on earth?"

They both spun to look at me wide eyed. Then Angelique let out a squeal and started trembling. I blushed bright red witnessing her orgasm. Still I didn't blush near as much as they did.

Once she recovered Angelique said shakily, "S-Sam! What ... what are you doing here?"

"I live here remember? What are you doing here?"

Anglique's blush deepened. "Um ... uh ... well you did say we could hang out here."

"I said hang out, not ... not ... that!"

Both girls looked at their feet.

"Why you were doing that here."

"Well you see ... uh..." Angelique trailed off.

Karen finished. "It was the only place we could."

"What do you mean by that?" I demanded.

"Well my parents decided to spend the day around the RV so we couldn't do it there." Karen said.

"And we couldn't do it at my place." Angelique added.

"So you decided to do it on my picnic table?" I asked incredulously.

Karen decided to have an attitude then. "Where else were we supposed to? The Rec Room couch?"

I suppose they did have a space problem, still they could have asked me about it first. I told them that and Karen said, "Why? So you could watch?"

I was really beginning not to like her.

I narrowed my eyes at her and said, "No but I would have been more understanding of your problem and we could have made arrangements so none of us would have been surprised." As I spoke I couldn't help notice Angelique was inching away from Karen. I guess she didn't want to get caught in the blast if I decided to really let her have it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.