Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Saturday: August 15

I slept well last night after talking on the phone for a while. I did have some rather weird dreams though. I'm not going to go into details, but there were rather ... erotic. This morning I got a call from Grandma. We had a nice chat, and she let me go. I was debating whether or not to go back to bed when Faith knocked on my door, saving me the decision. I went to the bathroom and took care of things, got dressed, and went for our workout. After our workout, we went to cook breakfast for the school, which is when May asked me what I was doing today. I told her I didn't really have any plans, and she asked if I wanted to go for a bike ride, saying Angelique would let me use hers. I was kind of torn, as I did want to go, but I also wanted to spend time with Faith, and I still had lunch to help with. Faith heard May ask, and told me go ahead, saying that she'd be fine. So I said ok. May looked happy.

Angelique gave me a funny look when I asked if I could borrow her bike, and said, "I put it in your shed."

I blinked in surprise. "I guess I didn't see it. Thanks." I gave her a smile, and she smiled back.

After breakfast was over, I came back to the trailer to get ready for my bike ride. I had shorts and a spaghetti strap top on, and I brought a windbreaker in case I got cold. I also moved some things from my purse to my backpack. I then locked up and went to find Angelique's bike.

It was an old green ten-speed, with a basket on the front and a storage rack on the back. I thought it looked pretty nice. I put my backpack into the basket, and was pushing it towards the front of my space when May came riding up and asked if I was ready to go. I nodded, and swung my leg over the bike. "Where are we going?"

"To the shops I told you about on the other side of the farm. I think you'll really like them, especially since you have a lot of old stuff."

"Ok, that sounds cool"

She said 'cool' too, but it sounded more like kewl.

I was scared riding down the hill to the road, but May just zipped right down. I rode the brakes, hoping I wouldn't ride off the side of the hill. She waited for me at the highway, and said, "Great ride, huh?" with a grin. All I could do was gulp and nod. The rest of the ride wasn't as scary. We rode back across the front of the park and around the bend to another little pull out area, in the back corner of which was a gated driveway. I asked again if it was ok to ride on the farm, and May nodded.

"Sure, it's no problem." We went around the gate and started up the drive. The drive sloped up and followed the hills, so it wasn't so bad. It was easier than the hill to the RV Park; I couldn't ride the bike up that one. Of course, by that time my legs were like rubber, so that could have been the reason.

When we got to one bend, May stopped and pointed. "Our park is right there. There're some steps cut into the hill just around the curve."

When I asked why we didn't go that way, she said, "I didn't think you'd want to bike up steps. Besides, this way's easier and, if you buy anything, it won't be bounced around."

The steps didn't look too bad, but I figured better safe than sorry, and the ride had been nice. Dragging the bikes up the steps would have seemed like work.

When we got around the bend and past the trees, I gasped as I saw the farm. It's in this little valley that has a small pass off to the left. There's another narrow road through the hills on the other side. The fields were organized around a road going down the middle. There were more fields I couldn't see on the other side of the pass. To the right, at the end of the road, and where this one passes, was a farmhouse. Other farm buildings were tucked in here and there on the right side. I think it looked wonderful.

We rode down the road to the farm. It wasn't as scary as the RV Park's drive, but I still braked to slow down occasionally. As we crossed the farmyard, a couple dogs barked, but thankfully didn't chase us. May said that I shouldn't mind them.

About halfway up the other side of the valley, we crossed a set of railroad tracks. May said trains still use it occasionally, but only about once a month. We continued up after crossing the tracks, and then back down into a nice little shopping area. There were some nice small shops. I bought some nice 'old things', and some clothes at a thrift store. I also got a couple books I'd been looking for at a used bookstore. I know I've already got more books than I really need, but I hate starting a story in the middle, or having to skip the middle and go to the end. So the books I got were to fill the gaps in series I already had — mostly.

We had lunch in this little pizza place for lunch. It was a bit expensive, but not too much, and it was so worth it! The pizza was so good, and it was big — like extra, extra large. It reminded me of Costco's pizza, only better. It was like a blend of Costco's size and price, with Round Table's selection of toppings. Together, we could only eat half of it. We each took our half of the remainder home. We had separate toppings on each half. She had everything, and I had pepperoni and ham. It's even good cold. I'll have to go back there again sometime. I'll have to tell Dad about it — he'll love it!

We did some more shopping after lunch. Mostly we just looked and rode around, but I did pick up a couple things, primarily gifts to send home. I found this adorable stuffed hippo for Sue, and a bag full of little rubber duckies for Stephanie — she collects them. They are pretty cute.

When we got back, I was exhausted. May seemed a little tired too, but happy. I felt happy too. I had to push Angelique's bike up the hill. May pushed hers too, but I think she did it to keep me company. When we got to the trailer, she helped me put things away. Then I sat down, and said, "I'm beat."

May looked at me, and said, "Know what would be good right now? A good soak in the ocean. Come on."

"That sounds good, let me change into my suit."

May gave me a funny look, and said, "You don't need to change, just grab a couple towels and let's go."

Before I knew what was happening, we had a couple towels, and May was pulling me by the hand to the beach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.