Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Wednesday, August 12

I talked to Dad and Charlene last night. They're somewhere in Arizona now. They'll drop the RV off tomorrow and pick up the newer model. Then they plan to spend a week traveling around the Grand Canyon. It sounds nice, but I'm glad I'm not there. Charlene said it was over 110° in the shade. That's way too hot for me. I told them about the other residents coming over, and they sounded surprised and pleased that people were looking out for me.

After I talked with Dad and Charlene, I talked with Shelly's family. Stephanie and Dan were surprised and pleased by how nice everyone was too. Sue was also, but we talked mostly about what our plans were. I mostly didn't have any. She was hoping she could get the electives she wanted. She's a senior in high school now. I hope she can get the classes she wants.

I was about to go to bed when Amy called. I still can't believe how my heart flutters and then starts to race when I hear her voice. It's kind of scary, but just hearing her voice made me feel so good. It's just like how I'd feel when Paul would call. It's hard to believe I feel like this, since I haven't known her that long. But when I hear her on the phone I get lightheaded and breathless. I feel so confused!

Still, I'm glad she called. I felt better after we talked. After we hung up, I sighed a happy little sigh, and sat at the table for a while just holding the phone. I'm not sure how long I sat in a daze, but I came out of it after a while. I guess something on TV got my attention, or something. I watched some TV for a while, mostly just flipping channels, then went to bed and read for a while before falling asleep.

I slept pretty well, and woke up when Faith knocked. We went down to the beach and worked out for a while. Then we came back and, while she went to fix lunch for the kids, I tried to bake some bread. I think it came out ok. It's not exactly the best. It's a little lumpy in spots, and it has big holes in others, but it's not bad for my first try. Besides, it's edible, and Faith seemed to like it. I told her about wanting to try baking bread while we worked out, and she came over after lunch to taste test for me. Faith had to leave after we ate one of the little loaves. No, she didn't get sick; she had to get to work. She reminded me about my massage appointment as she left. I guess I must have looked nervous, as she smiled and said, "Don't worry, you'll enjoy it."

That didn't exactly reassure me, but I gave her a smile. To take my mind off it, I spent the rest of the day baking bread. By the time I took the last loaf out, I think I had all the lumps and holes out. When Mavis, Hank, and Beth came to check on me, they also got to taste test. They seemed to like it. They were surprised, and seemed pleased when I had them take a little loaf with them. I also gave out a few more to others who came by to check on me — that, or they came to check out the smell. The whole trailer smells of freshly baked bread.

Around four, after the last loaves came out of the oven, I called it quits. I watched a little TV and tried to read, but I couldn't really decide on anything to do. I was nervous and, mostly, I was just wasting time. I was actually relieved when someone would come by. Eventually I couldn't wait any more, and went to take a nice relaxing soak in the tub like Faith suggested. It was supposed to be relaxing, anyway. It helped some, but I was still nervous when I dried off, and got ready to walk over to Faith's. I had a really hard time deciding what to wear. What do you wear to some-one's house when you're going to be undressing shortly after you get there? I finally decided on sweats. She had told me to wear something comfortable, after all, and it would be late when we were done. I didn't really want to walk around outside in shorts at night.

I was really nervous as I knocked on her door. I wasn't sure whether to knock on the Airstream's door or the add-on room. Seeing Faith through the window of the add-on made up my mind. I knocked, and she opened the door with a smile.

Faith's add-on room was really nice. It even had a little stove/fireplace in the middle that was actually on the ground, so the deck formed seats around it. Scattered around were throw rugs, pillows, and blankets. It looked comfy. On the walls were paintings, drawings, and some photographs. They were all great, but some made me blush. It wasn't just that some were nudes — some of the drawings were very detailed close ups.

Going in, the Airstream trailer was on the right, and on the other side of the room was the back of a truck camper. Between the two was a little hallway that Faith said led to their "back yard" and their storage areas. It looked odd at first, but once I got over the initial surprise, I thought it looked nice — kind of cozy in a way. It turns out the Camper is her daughter's room. They used to have their own rooms at each end of the trailer. Faith had initially gotten it to do massages in, but it was too cramped, so her daughter moved into it, and the massages are now done in the front part of the trailer.

Faith gave me a quick tour as she led me through the Airstream to the massage room. I thought her place looked great, and her massage room looked professional, if small. I told her she had a great place, and she said, "Thanks. It's small, but I'm proud of it."

I think she should be.

Then she asked, "Well, are you ready?"

I blushed, and she laughed. "Don't worry, you'll enjoy it and you'll feel much better afterwards."

"Um, ok, what do I do?"

"Undress and lay face down on the table under the sheet here." She pulled back the heavy flannel top sheet. Let me know when you're comfortable, and I'll come in and we'll start, ok?"

I nodded, still blushing. "Um?"

"Yes, Sam?" she asked at the door.

"Um?" I felt my face get hotter. "How much do I have to take off?"

Faith smiled. "As much as you feel comfortable with. We'll work around the rest. You should take off anything you don't want oil or lotion to get on. That reminds me, do you prefer oil or lotion?"

I didn't have a preference. "Either is fine."

"Ok, let me know when you're ready," Faith said, and shut the door.

I looked around nervously, and then slowly started to undress. I paused when I got to my panties and bra, and then unhooked my bra and added it to my clothes. I left my panties on. I did keep an arm over my breasts until I was under the sheet. I couldn't help it, I was nervous!

I made myself comfortable and called out, "Um, ok" The door opened a moment later and Faith peeked in. "All set?"

"I guess so."

"Ok. Are you comfortable? Would you like a bolster?"

"Uh, sure."

She lifted the sheet by my feet and slid her arm under my ankles. I started to lift my feet for her, but she said, "It's ok, let me do that, you just relax." She slipped a flannel covered bolster under my ankles and lowered my legs back down. "There now, how's that?"

I had to admit, I felt more comfortable that way.

"Good, are you ready to get started?"

"Ok."

"Good, now, Sam, I want you to tell me if I use too much pressure or not enough, or if you feel uncomfortable at any time, ok?"

"Uh, ok."

"Alright, here we go."

She stood beside me for a bit, with her hands over my back. I could feel the warmth from her hands, but I was a little confused about why she wasn't doing anything. When she said, "Sam, I want you to breathe into my left hand." I was surprised to find her hands were on my back. Her left hand was over my waist and her right was between my shoulder blades. I still can't figure out when she actually touched me.

I took a breath.

"That's it, breathe through your tummy. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Nice and slow — In ... Out ... In ... Out."

I could feel myself falling into her breathing patter and relaxing. Her hands felt like they were getting warmer. I'm sure they weren't, but they felt like it. It felt really nice, and I could feel my body relax under her hands.

Ever so slowly, she started rocking me, and then rubbing me through the sheet. She started on my back, moved down to my legs and feet, and then back up to my shoulders and arms. It wasn't what I expected, but it felt good. As she returned to my back, she slowly took the sheet with her. It was so gradual, I hadn't noticed until I felt her hand on my bare back. She moved the sheet down until it was at my hips, and then asked, "Is it ok to scootch your panties down just a little, Sam?"

I nodded, and then, figuring she couldn't tell with me in the face cradle, said, "Ok."

She gently pulled my panties down a little so they were right above my butt crack, and tucked the sheet under the waistband. "There, how is that, Sam?"

"Yes, it's fine."

"Good, I'm glad."

While we talked, she'd been rubbing my back gently. She was so smooth, that before I knew it, she was spreading massage oil over my back. She's good! I thought, as I relaxed under her touch. Every now and then, I'd sigh or moan as I relaxed. Occasionally she'd hit a tight spot, and I'd wince or jump. She'd ease off the pressure, but would continue to work that spot until the tension released.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.