Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Friday, May 6, 0000

I'm not sure if the date is right but that's what the computer says. Not only that but I'm not exactly sure where I am. It looks like I'm at camp but before the camp was there. I know it sounds totally and completely bizarre and insane but its true! No I have not cracked. At least I don't think I have. Well maybe I did fall apart some but I really am where the park was, or will be, or maybe still is? I don't know.

All I know is a few days ago there was this really bad storm and I went to bed not feeling well. When I woke up is was morning on a beautiful clear day. I dressed for a work out and went to the bathroom to take care of my bathroom things. Then I went outside. I was wondering why Faith hadn't woken me earlier. I was also enjoying how clean and fresh the air was when I started to head for the beach but stopped in shock when I looked up to see the office and store wasn't there.

I'm not sure how long I stood there staring at the group of trees and grass but for I was running. When I got to about where the store would be I spun around and saw that everything was gone, the office and store, the kitchen building, the rec hall, all of the homes. Even the road is gone. The only thing showing that there was ever a RV park here is my and my parent's spaces.

I turned around taking it all in while calling out everyone's name but I didn't get any replies. I didn't even hear any birds! Everything is gone! Even the highway! It's all gone!

The next thing I remember was waking up and finding I was laying in grass where I should have been laying in the middle of the road. I screamed - Hey I am a girl. — and ran back to my trailer as fast as I could. I tried the phones and the internet but they didn't work.

Then I grabbed my keys, ran out to Henry and drove him to wear town would be. Only it wasn't there. There's a curve where you can see the town around a huge beach but it wasn't there. The beach was but where the town should be was just trees. Not knowing what else to do I rested my arms and head on Henry's steering wheel and cried.

I don't remember the drive home at all but I do remember coming back in the trailer still crying. I went up to my bedroom and collapsed on my bed. I picked up Moose and hugged him asking "What am I going to do?" over and over until I fell asleep.

I have no idea how long I slept. I do know I didn't want to get up. I dreamed I was laying on my bed at home crying while holding Moose while Mom, Shelly, and Paul tried to get me to wake up. They kept saying that they loved me and pleading and pleading for me to wake up, promising I wouldn't be alone as long as they were with me.

I just kept crying and saying, "They're all gone. I'm all alone."

Finally Shelly yelled, "Dammit Sam! I love you. We all love you and if you think I'm going to stand here and watch you die, you're seriously mistaken. Now wake up!" and she shoved me right out of bed.

I woke up when I hit the floor. I was totally surprised and then started crying again. I started to climb back into bed when I suddenly felt like Mom and Paul were kneeling next to me holding me, while Shelly was kneeling on the bed saying, "Try it."

No I didn't hear her say it but it was like I could feel her saying it. I felt like her temper was about to blow and that if I climbed into bed she'd thump me. I don't feel like she was mad at me but more scared for me. I felt the same from Mom and Paul along with a lot of love and worry from all three of them.

I sat back on my feet and buried my face between Moose's antlers. I asked, "What am I going to do Moose?"

Moose hugged me back and when I looked down at him I swear it looked like he was pointing to the bathroom. I turned and asked the others, "Guys?" and I felt like they were giving me the same answer.

I looked longingly back at the bed and felt like Shelly was saying, "Don't you dare." While Mom and Paul said, "Come on Sam please don't give up."

"Go get a drink of water, take a shower, and then have something to eat."

I didn't want to but I kissed Moose's nose and set him down on my pillow. Then I headed downstairs. That's when I realized how bad my head and tummy where hurting me. I still don't feel good even though I've had several midol. The head ache and hunger pains I can understand but being in the middle of my period has me scared. Well more scared. I'm already freaked out. Can you blame me? Not only has everyone and everything disappeared but my period was last week and now I'm in the middle of it again. I can't help worrying that something is wrong with me. I wish Mom and Charlene were here. I wish everyone where here!

(sniff) Sorry. I couldn't stop myself from crying. I miss everyone so much!

Darn it! (sob!)

Sorry. (groan) I so hate cramps. I hope I can get the blood out of my clothes and blanket. I haven't bled in them since my first period. It was about as pleasant too. (groan)

Where was I?

Oh yeah. I was telling you about getting up.

It seemed to take ages to get down the stairs and to the kitchen. I was so wobbly and every step made my head pound. It hurt to stand up straight too. The cramps were pretty bad. I got a drink like Mom said and then went to the bathroom. After getting over the pain of the light being turned on I looked at my self in the mirror and screamed. You would too if you looked as bad as I did. I'm not going to attempt to describe how bad I looked. I'm sure you can imagine and I don't want to remember. Let's just say I was scary and leave it at that. Okay? Good.

I stripped off and jumped in the shower. When the water went cold. I got out dried off and got out a tampon. After putting it in and cleaning myself up I rinsed the blood out of my panties and shorts and left them to soak. Fortunately there wasn't too much and it wasn't totally dry so hopefully it'll all come out. Then I had another drink and had took some midol. Then I dressed and took my blanket down and washed it out and left it soaking in the tub.

When I'd taken care of that I went and fixed something to eat. I wasn't really in the mood to eat but my body was. Only I couldn't eat very much and what I did eat made me sick.

I have not been having a good day.

I want to go home!

(sob!)


Saturday, May 7, 0000

I am in so much trouble!

Physically I'm feeling better, sort of. I'm still not one hundred percent though. Emotionally I'm a wreck. I can't stop crying. Yesterday after writing in my diary I went down to the beach and cried. I'm not sure how long I was there but when I finally became aware of things again the moon was up. Then I fainted.

You would too if you looked up to see the moon you were expecting to see had rings. When I woke up again I looked up and just started shaking. I still haven't stopped. I don't know where I am but I'm not on earth. I mean I am but I'm not on my earth. If I were I'd wouldn't be such a mess.

I wanna go home!

What am I going to do?

I'm on some alien earth like planet and I have no idea how I got here or how to get home. What am I going to do? What about Mom and Dad? And Amy and Sue, Stephanie and Dan? And May and Faith. Everyone! They must be going out of their minds with worry! I can't blame them any. So am I! I hope and pray they're okay.

I feel so alone. I want my family. I want to go home! (sob!)

(sniff) Anyway after staring at the moon a bit I ran back here and locked the door. I don't ever want to go out it again. I'm scared of what I'll find. At least there were birds and animal around today. Maybe they were feeling as terrible as I did yesterday.


Sunday, May 8, 0000

I dreamed about Mom Shelly and Paul again. They told me they were proud of me for getting up and moving but said I needed to start planing for the future. I wasn't sure what they meant though. Shelly rolled her eyes. "You need to eat Sam. You're food won't last forever."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.