Fingerpainting - Cover

Fingerpainting

Copyright© 2007 by coloryourworld

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cat, a feisty, pretty, loner finds herself falling for Evan, a quiet enigma. She thought she was ready to be in love, but will she really be able to give him her heart?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

It was nice to be able to spend the day grooming, being artistic, and cooking. Cat had just finished taking a pan of cinnamon buns out of the oven and flopped down on the sofa to lounge and think for a few minutes. She had no idea what time Evan would be back. It was still early in the afternoon, so she probably had a little while.

He had left her a key and she had wandered the neighborhood around his apartment, going into little shops of various sorts until she had a small supply of grooming items, clothes, other necessities, and baking ingredients. She had no clue whether he liked cinnamon buns, but thought it was a good possibility. At any rate, she loved them.

As she waited, she suddenly realized that she had been in the best mood she could remember. That was puzzling. Why would acting like a housewife make her happy? Some sort of bio-engineering perhaps? She knew she would never be happy just cleaning and cooking... but if there was art too... It was a possibility. The shocking thing was, that particular possibility had never occurred to her. She had never known a man she wanted to take care of. She had never stayed in a house and felt comfortable and, well, loved. She didn't want to get her hopes too high for this relationship, but... She found a sketchpad and pencils she had purchased earlier and set to work taking her mind off thinking about the future.

A bit after six o'clock, just as the sun was going down, Cat heard keys jingling in the door lock. She pushed herself up off the floor, where she was sketching a print of Nike of Samothrace, and wandered over to the door.

Evan looked stunning even coming from work. He was dressed nicely, though he was slightly ruffled by now. He wore charcoal pants and a red wine colored button down shirt, with the top buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up to the elbow. His dark hair was tied into a tight knot at the back of his neck, but a few strands had come loose around his face. His five o'clock shadow made him look rougher than she had seen him, but it was so sexy that she had to concentrate considerably not to jump him then and there. He grinned when he saw her and the adorable boyish quality made her feel completely melted inside.


She had dressed in distressed boot cut jeans that fit her booty more perfectly than she could have imagined possible, and a loose black off-the-shoulder angora sweater. She had left her hair in soft curls and they waved around her face and shoulders giving her a certain untamed look. He liked it. A lot. She looked amazing and he smelled her own vanilla scent and... cinnamon? He was starving and would have to ask soon, but there were more pressing matters.

He pushed the door shut behind himself and slid an arm around Cat's back and under her shirt, taking a moment to enjoy the cool silkiness of the skin on her back, and the warm softness of the skin on her tummy. She smiled, and leaned into him, purring softly as he nuzzled into her neck and kissed her ear, then cheek, and finally lips. She returned his kiss with slightly open lips, nipping gently on his lower lip until he let her tongue glide past his. He pulled her tighter to himself as she kissed passionately, eyes closed. She let a hand wander from cupping the side of his face, down his neck, over his muscled chest, down his side, to cup the firming gift in his pants. He guided her slowly backwards to the sofa, unfastening her bra under her sweater as they went.

When the backs of her knees bumped the sofa, Evan stopped and held Cat around the waist, just looking at her face. Though always beautiful, it held the potential to look harsh and cold. Now however, it was glowing and open, and wonderful. He kissed lightly on her forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks, lips, and chin. Then he moved to her weak spot; the side of the neck, from her shoulder all the way up to and including her ear. He began by kissing lightly, up and down. Then, he kissed harder, and sucked the skin a little. Finally he bit gently up and down her neck, and then firmly held that one spot where her pulse showed through between his teeth and lips. She swayed into him grinning, whimpering, and her eyes looked dreamy.

He pulled her sweater off over her head and her bra fell to the floor with it. She reached to un-tuck his shirt, but he caught her wrists and began kissing her chest, from the collarbone, down, between her breasts, to her bellybutton. When she seemed unlikely to resist, he let go, unfastened her jeans, and slid them over the swell of her bum and hips. They fell the rest of the way to the floor and she stepped out of them as he lowered her to the sofa.

He cupped each breast, taking care not to touch the nipples and massaged gently. When she began to squirm, he began kissing and licking the swell of each and around to the sides of her ribcage. She managed to undo the knot his hair was in, but stopped there. He lightly stroked up and down her tummy and sides with his slightly rough hands and then moved down to her hips and thighs. She parted her legs without prompt and he stroked her slit as he took a nipple in his mouth, alternating between licking and sucking. She moaned like a porn star as he dipped one, then two fingers, into her. She was warm and incredibly wet and he had to fight himself not to jerk down his pants and take her. Had she looked at his package, she would have seen that men can get a little wet too sometimes, and this time it showed.

He knelt between her legs and kissed from her bikini line to her lips, then licked the entire length of her slit, then pulled her clit into his mouth. He sucked hard for a second then went back to teasing all the folds with the tip of his tongue. She was panting. He wanted her so badly he could hardly stand it. He teased until she was on the verge of coming, then stopped.

She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his mouth to hers, kissing and licking until she had gotten all her wetness from his lips. She unbuttoned his shirt as quickly as she could manage with the distraction of him nuzzling her neck and breathing sweetly dirty nothings in her ear. He shrugged it off and she moved to his belt and pants. They were easier to remove; buckle, button, zipper, and down they went. She kissed a line from his lips down his jaw, shoulder, chest, stomach, over to the little cut line up near his hip, down to his thighs. Then, oh, then, she moved to her favorite part of all. She licked and kissed and softly massaged him, relishing the soft smooth skin, and the incredible warmth and hardness of his member. She licked and kissed the length of him, taking a great deal of time tickling the skin just around the head with the tip of her tongue, which nearly sent him into convulsions. Just when he was panting and moaning enough, she took all of him in her mouth at once, which was no easy feat. She went slowly, taking him in, and sucking as she drew back. She loved the feel of his soft and firm head on the back of her throat and then sliding silkily and wet over her tongue and between her lips. She kept it up until he was trembling all over and he gripped the edge of the sofa cushions so hard his knuckles were white.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.