Schoolgirl Sluts Blackmailed - Cover

Schoolgirl Sluts Blackmailed

Copyright© 2007 by Nikki Mounds

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - They were the most popular girls in high school, almost all of them busty - they were known as the 'DD club'. And those girls were wild! Always having naughty fun while managing to keep their 'good girls' reputation. Until one night when they are caught in the act by an old man who lusted for them for a long time...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex  

This chapter is co-authored with N-TEK

Mishiko has spent the next three days in terror. After the terrible night when Chris caught the girls and coerced them into performing lewd sex acts she has been unable to think of anything else.

Everyday she expected the old man to send the pics and videos he took of the wild sex party. Mishiko's heart always raced with fear when the phone rung, thinking it was her evil tormentor.

But the old pervert did not make any move.

At school she was depressed. It was so obvious all her teachers felt worried for the shy oriental girl. All her girlfriends were as scared as she. Gwen actually cried once and even Maria, the sluttiest of the lot, had been nervous about the old guy and what he would want to do next.

Their talk was always nervous and with little hope.

"Look girls, we don't have much choice, we must play along until we are able to break free!" Lynn said.

"I don't see much chance for 'breaking free' Lynn." Nicole answered angrily.

"Ok, let's stop it. We must find a way out, that's the right thing to do. Not fight each other!" Lynn continued. "W-we can't panic!"

"So, we're supposed to let the old man use us as his fuck-toys for now?" Maria asked.

"What else can we do?" Mishiko sighed sadly. "If we don't do as he says, he'll rat on us and our parents will ground us for the next thousand years."

Lynn was silent for a moment.

"Why not go to the police, tell them what happened?" The busty blonde suggested.

"Wh-what?!" A look of terror crept across Mishiko's face. "You can't do that! Our parents will find out and kill us!" She answered and the rest of the gang agreed.

Mishiko stayed quiet and looking to the ground the rest of the discussion, not saying anything anymore. She just felt defeated and lost as her best friends tried in vain to formulate a plan.

She went home with fear of what she might find, just like she had been doing everyday since the evil night. Every day when the cute oriental girl arrived home she cried.

Mishiko knew she was trapped! Her parents would cast her out if they ever found out what she did!

She laid on her bed and hugged a pillow tightly. The poor girl begun to cry softly at the thought of the dirty old man being able to abuse her and the girls whenever he wanted. The worst part was that she couldn't do anything about it.

"Mishiko, you have a phone call." Her father shouted upstairs.

"I've got it." Whipping the tears from her face she sat up and replied. "Hello!"

Mishiko answered with her heart beating faster, she has been in the edge since the evil day! She hoped it was Nicole or Gwen, but all her fears emerged when she heard the well known voice.

"Hello my little oriental babe."

"W-who i-is it?!" She stuttered almost passing out from sheer shame and fear.

"I think you know who it is, my little oriental cock-sucker." There was a pause. "Or should I tell your parents who I am?"

"NO! N-no ... please, no!" She begged desperate. "I-I am listening sir ... pl-please don't tell my daddy!"

"I think I might have to tell him." Chris chuckled. He paused then continued with a slight chuckle. "There is a way you can stop me from telling him."

"YES! Pl-please ... I'll do what you tell me to ... please ... I'll be a good girl!" Mishiko nodded desperate, even knowing he couldn't see her. "What do I have to do?" She asked feeling very ashamed of herself. 'I'd never have started to hang around Maria and Lynn ... they are such a bunch of sluts! But I became so popular... ' the shy oriental girl thought.

"I don't know. You might not want to do what I have in mind". The man sounded happy at Mishiko's desperate pleas.

"Sir ... I'd do ANYTHING to keep you from telling my parents. Please, don't ruin my life!" She pleaded in a weak and defeated voice.

"I want you to come to my place." The man laughed, knowing he had the pretty little nip where he wanted her. "I have a friend who would very much like to meet you". He then added "If you don't want to meet him, then I think I want to meet your parents."

"A-a friend?!" The poor girl asks wide eyed. "Y-you mean ... another man?!"

"Yes my little toy, another man wants to meet you." The old man laughed. "I told him how cooperative and pleasing you and your friends were to me and he asked me to introduce you to him." He said with mockery on his voice. "So, what's your answer?"

"I-I ... I'll do it." She answered as if she signed her own death sentence. Mishiko felt completely broken.

"That was a wise choice, my little nip cocksucker." Chris laughed "Come around to my place; and be wearing something sexy." He laughed as he gave her his address.

"I-I don't have sexy clothes!" Mishiko said worried. "I'm a good girl!"

"I'm sure a hot little piece of ass like you has a bathing suit. So put that on." He laughed. "And make sure you cover up, I don't want anyone else seeing you dressed sexy for me and my friend."

"Y-yes sir." Mishiko hang the phone, looked at the address and gasped. This was insane! But she saw no other option.

With a sad face she grabbed her only bathing suit, a two pieces bikini that looked good on her plump and very busty body. Over it she donned a sweater and a rather bashful skirt.

A few minutes later the formerly bashful oriental girl walked to the given address with her heart sunken.

Seeing her arriving at the house, Chris opened the door and watched her walk towards him. He could see that he had broken her spirit and that she wouldn't put up a fight.

"Hello sexy." Chris said as he let her in, grabbing her ass and gently squeezing it as he closed the door.

"H-hello sir..." Mishiko answered with a fake smile that did not fool anyone.

She took off the sweater as she entered, and let the skirt fall to the ground, standing just on her sandals and bikini.

"You look so sexy." Chris said as he stood behind her, his hands on her hips. He pressed himself against her, his rock hard cock straining against the fabric of his trousers. The perverted old man slid his hands around and gently rubbed her plump belly.

Mishiko gasped as she blushed to a deep red tone. She looked at the men with doe eyes, ready to faint at any moment.

She has always been a good Japanese girl, from a very traditional family. But the needed to fit in, High school is hell if you are alone. Luckily she had been blessed with good looks and a huge rack that was amazing in an oriental girl. So she made her move to be part of the popular crowd. It drove her to hang along Lynn and the rest of the wild girls.

But to be accepted she had to start acting wild too! She has always been the 'prude' of the gang if compared to Maria's slutty ways and Lynn's reputation as an easy lay. But it just meant guys had to work harder to get into her panties, she was not a virgin anymore!

"Ok babe, this is my friend, Mike." Chris said indicating his friend. The ugly old man was well dressed, but already had his cock out and was gently stroking it. "Why don't you go and give him a hand with that?" Chris gently pushed her to his friend.

Mishiko took a few steps forward, almost tripping. She looked meekly at the stranger. The poor girl was open mouthed. She couldn't believe he already had his cock out! This was worst than she thought.

"I-I..." he stuttered trying to stay calm. She was almost naked in front of a man she didn't even know the name of! "My name is Mishiko sir..."

"Kneel down sweety." Chris said with a big smile. She felt his hands on her shoulders and the big titted niponic girl did not resist, kneeling between the legs of the old stranger.

"Hello Mishiko" Mike said "This is my cock, now be a good little nip and take it into your sweet mouth."

"Yes, that's a good girl. You know what will happen if you don't do it Mishiko." Chris guided Mishiko's head towards his friend's cock. "Open wide and say 'ahh'." He mocked her.

"Ahhh!" The cute girl did as she was told, feeling humiliated by it. Her slanted eyes were looking to the shaft with shame. Small tears slid on her cheeks. Chris's hand grabbed her hair and moved it head to the erect pole mercilessly.

Mike groaned gently as the bikini-clad Mishiko started to suck on his cock.

"That's a good girl, keep this up and I won't have to talk to your parents." Chris praised her.

She swallowed the adult pole, almost gagging. Mishiko thought that having a perverted old man blackmailing her was the worst thing possible and it couldn't get worst. But it did. Now another old pervert knows about her and the poor teen had to make him happy too!

"Kneel up, Mashiko babe." Chris says almost sweetly. "I want to have some fun with your other hole while you suck my friend." He gently rubbed her bikini-clad bum.

The busty oriental girl nodded in shame. Her large hooters hung down like cow udders. She got on doggy position on the ground, kneeling on his carpet.

"That's it babe." The dirty blackmailer said as he stood up. Chris dropped his trousers and pants and kicked them away. He knelt down behind Mishiko and slid his thumbs into the elastic of her bikini bottoms with a face of pure glee. The old man could think of nothing better than abusing a dumb and hot teenager.

The girl closed her eyes as tears fell with her sobs. She took another inch of grown up cock into her cunt lips as she got ready to be fucked by a big fat adult dick.

"That's a good girl. You keep your pretty little mouth going on my cock while Chris fucks your sweet little pussy." Mike said as he ran a hand through her hair. "I'd never believe a girl who looked as bashful as you do was such a good cocksucker!"

"She had been training along her girlfriends ... she was slobbering over a black cock when I caught her!" Mike laughed. The old goat slid her bikini bottoms down and pulled them off. He gently held her bum as he pushed his fat cock into her pussy. "Oh yeah." The evil man groaned as he begun swinging in and out of her. "This is a nice fine pussy you got."

"HUMMM!" Mishiko moaned. She was VERY tight! Almost a virgin one would say.

In fact the cute busty jap was a virgin until a few months ago and only had sex twice ... not to mention that the school boy who did her was barely 4" when fully erect! She has been sucking a lot of cock, some of it large and black, but she only had sex with one cute Japanese boy from her school.

"Oh yeah, this is the life!" Mike groaned. "Spit-roasting a dirty little jap whore."

"Life doesn't get much better than this." Chris added, gently rubbing her hips as he forced yet another inch of thick manhood into the too tight slit.

"HUMMM!" She moans again, feeling humiliated and ashamed

"You are such a dirty little whore aren't you?" Mike asks. "When Chris told me he was fucking a busty jap teen I laughed, but he was telling the truth ... you are busty!" He rubbed his hands up her back and untied her bikini.

"I told you Mike ... and have to see her friends. Nicole has E cups, can you believe it? She is just 16 and already is an E cup! The others are also top heavy ... Maria has huge hooters, Lynn has the healthiest set of knockers I've ever seen!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.