Schoolgirl Sluts Blackmailed - Cover

Schoolgirl Sluts Blackmailed

Copyright© 2007 by Nikki Mounds

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - They were the most popular girls in high school, almost all of them busty - they were known as the 'DD club'. And those girls were wild! Always having naughty fun while managing to keep their 'good girls' reputation. Until one night when they are caught in the act by an old man who lusted for them for a long time...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex  

My name is Nicole, I am one of the hottest girls in my school, and you know, a member of the popular crowd of the junior High. My friends are also among the popular crowd, we don't hang out with girls that are anything but gorgeous, we have high standards in our little group! Save for Gwen, who is a model like slim girl, we are all very busty; we are called 'the DD club' in school.

My friends and I are always surrounded by the cutest guys, we are used to be treated like princesses and have the attention of the athletes and rich boys. Being popular is so good! But one day it all changed, me and my friends lost all that. Not because we got ugly or anything, we still are beautiful, but now we don't date the popular boys anymore, and the guys who date us now treat us like shit! Let me tell you how it happened.

My mom and dad had to take a trip to gamma's home, she got sick. Since I had classes and stuff my parents let me stay home. I tried my best not to show how excited I was, I was going to have the house for me alone for two weeks! I'd be able to do whatever I want and soon I was already planning the wildest parties with my girlfriends.

What I didn't know was that dad asked Chris, his best friend, to keep an eye on me and one night, when I was throwing the wildest of all my parties, he showed up unannounced...

He came into my house and saw me and my girlfriends from school throwing THE party! With beer and guys! Most of us were drunk and some of the girls were already in some sexual situation...

"Hey, anybody here? Hello?" He said opening the door and walking in like he always did when dad was around. It turned out dad had given him a key! The old man heard the loud music and smell beer immediately. In a moment he was walking into the living room and seeing everybody in there.

Lynn Payton, my best friend, was sucking off a football player. She is 15 like me, a cute curly haired blonde with bright blue eyes and the hottest body of us, save for me, of course! Lynn has a big firm bubble butt and a large pair of tits, already a DD cup!

Gwen Fernandes, which everyone thought was a good girl, was jerking off two guys at once. She is the only one with small tits in our group, but the green eyed redhead is a model, having several published shots in teen mags. So we couldn't help but let the beautiful slim girl join out little group.

A shy Asian girl named Mishiko Sakamura was on her knees, giving head to a boy... she had has a reputation as a prude! But her slightly plump body is the wet dream of most guys at school. I mean, she is a Japanese girl with D cups! And a cute face to go with it, she looks so innocent! No one would ever say she is a hungry cocksucker.

I was making out with Josh, the school quarterback star. He already had lowered my top and my huge E cups were bare, his large hands kneading them as we french kissed and I jerked him off.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Chris said staring at my whore friends pleasuring the guys. The man was surprised, but even so he was holding his last generation cell phone on his right hand, filming everything, making sure to capture the scene and getting a good image of each one of us girls.

"Uncle Chris?!" I said surprised and scared. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked as I released Josh's cock, he was nearly cumming on my hand!

Mishiko didn't even notice him; the loud music prevented her from hearing Uncle Chris. He could see the supposedly shy oriental girl with surprisingly large boobs bobbing her head up and down a black boy's lap!

"Nicole!" Chris said walking over to the stereo and turning it off. "Alright guys, parties over! Put your pants back on and get out now!" He yelled at the guys.

"Shit!" Mike, Lynn's guy, yelled as he came. The first spurt was in her mouth but as she turned around to see who just shouted, another jet of sperm coated her cute face, then her hair!

Mishiko almost passed out and sat on the floor as the black boy grabbed his clothes and made a run for the other door.

Gwen's two boys looked dumbly at Chris for a second. "Oh FUCK!" one of them said and they also ran away, leaving the slim cute redhead with her hands empty. She froze looking at the old man.

Josh did not loose time and jumped through the window to land on the garden and ran for his car, followed by Mike, Lynn's date.

Only we girls were left, Lynn Payton, my cute and busty blonde friend with cum all over her face and hair, Mishiko still swallowing her date's load, Gwen, stunned in fear, and I, standing there, thinking that I'm really fucked this time!

"What the fuck were all of you little whores doing just now?"

"W-we were j-just having a p-party... a-and thing s got out of hand!" I said in a scared voice.

Lynn tucked her large breasts back into her top, Mishiko stood up with her knees trembling, and she gulped down the last of the load with a loud sound. Gwen sat on the sofa and raised her panties back to cover her cunt.

My last friend, Maria Castelo, a very busty Latina brunette, an E-cup like me, walked out of the kitchen to see what was happening. She was topless and we heard someone closing the door on the back of the house and running away.

"I knew it, I always knew you were all little sluts... little Nica, you and your friends are really in for it now!"

"Please Mr. Chris... don't tell out parents about it!" Lynn begged using her fingers to try to take the semen from her face, cleaning them on her white top.

"My dad will kill me!" Mishiko said crying, she was with a BLACK boy, something her Japanese father would never forgive.

Gwen just looked at us dumbly, so scared she couldn't even speak!

"Well I'm not going to tell your parents, I am going to teach all you filthy whores a lesson though..."

"Pl-please... I-I think I must leave." Maria said. The beautiful Latina, with her pleasantly plump body, is a sexual dynamo and looked scared that people might find out about it. She is Brazilian and girls from Brazil have a reputation for being whores, which is well deserved by what I've seen of Maria!

"Oh no you don't!" he said with a grin, grabbing her arm and pushing her back to the living room. "None of you sluts are going anywhere... You want cock, I'm gonna give it to all you busty little sluts."

"What?!" We all asked in disbelief.

"Finally you've given me a reason Nica. I've wanted to have my way with you for a while, now I get you and your slut friends."

"Wh-what do you mean?!" I asked scared, looking at him wide eyed.

"Oh, I think you know Nica, you slut!" He laughed. "You see the way I look at those tits, I'm sure you know I've wanted to fuck you and your slut friends."

"Y-you mean..." Lynn started to speak, she was afraid and yet relieved to know she had a way out.

"I-I th-think I-I don't w-want to..." Gwen started to speak. Mishiko hugged Maria and the two looked scared.

"You don't have to Gwen, but I don't have to keep quiet either..."

"I-I have noticed you... and daddy's other friends... staring, b-but I ne-never thought..." I stuttered unsure of what to do. I look at my friends and see Gwen staring at me wide eyed. The redhead shut up and lowered her head.

"Yes, you are a hot little teaser, just like your friends." He answered, slowly unbuttoning his pants. "Always wearing those tiny tops and never with a bra! And the bikinis you girls wore at our barbeques... you are nothing but cockteasing whores!"

"What are you doing?!' I ask taking a step back. "You can't do this!"

"Nica, shut up!" Lynn said defeated. "We can't let people know about it."

"She is right... I don't want my parents finding out about our party!" Maria agrees.

"Don't act like you're not gonna like it Nikki, those weren't even real cocks you guys were just playing with... you're gonna love what I'm gonna give you." Chris said slowly reaching in and pulling it out, the already chubby fat soft cock sprung out.

"WOW Mr. Chris... you are BIG!" Lynn says amazed, the blonde slut has always been the wildest of us, even if Maria is the sluttiest. Gwen looks at dad's friend scared and Mishiko's mouth drops. She is a blowjob addict, and she never sucked a dick this big!

"Well girls... why don't you pick up where you left off?" The old man says, kicking his jeans off and peeling off his shirt. Chris older, but still muscular upper body, is glistening with sweat. He starts to get a little hot as he is surrounded by half naked teen beauties. "How about you first Linnie? Why don't you and Nica see if you can handle this?"

"Well... we have to do it girls!" Lynn rationalizes. "We don't want to be known as the school's orgy sluts right?" She kneels in front of Chris.

"Get over here little Nica, come join your friend. And the rest of you whores gather around." He orders, gently cockslapping my best friend on her pale face.

I stop for a moment, staring at Lynn looking cross eyed to the big pole slapping her face, the blue eyes following the adult dick. Then I feel two hands on my shoulders. I look over my shoulder and see Maria nodding to me; I give up and kneel by Lynn's side.

"Humm! Good girl" He says Smiling as he reaches down, grabbing my shirt and lifting it up and off of me.

By my side Lynn is already giving head like a pro! Well, what can I say? She is a cocksucking slut! She had sucked off the whole football team; there is nothing new to her here!

"Come on girls... you don't want to keep this nice meaty cock waiting do you?" He mocks us, smiling and cock slapping Lynn again, noticing she's actually smiling now.

"Come on Nica!" Lynn says. "Relax... I know you are a cocksucker... you love it!" She grabs the pole and points it to my direction. I gasp and look at the big tool, closing my eyes and swallowing it.

"She is a good cocksucker isn't she?" Maria asks giggling. "Nicole is a puta!" The Latina grabs my hair and makes me take the cock deeper into my throat.

"Hummm! Yeah! She's good; just wait 'till it is fully hard though, we'll see how good all of you whores are. I'm gonna put the whole 'DD club' to the test tonight."

Maria forces me to bob my head hard and fast, the brunette Brazilian girl is trying to make me gag! The cock swells in my mouth and I think I'll not be able to take it all.

I look up in fear and see Chris Grabbing Maria, pulling her towards him once I start bobbing my head. He lifts her shirt up and off her, taking her bra off.

Maria's large hooters are as big as mine, but hers are saggier, even if still retaining firmness like only a teen tit can. Chris bends down to suck her tits while I suck him, wrapping his lips around her right tit, sucking the nipple, flicking it with his tongue

This is so perverted! I've known Uncle Chris since I was a little kid; he has seen me grow up! How can he do this to me?

"Come on Lynn; don't let Nica do all the work, all of you sluts have to come get a piece." He says laughing and grabbing my head to force the cock down my throat, making me cough and gag. "Unless you girls want me to show your parents the film and pics I just took of you with your boyfriends."

"I-I don't want my dad to know about this." Mishiko Shyly says as she walks to Uncle Chris and lowers her top, releasing the massive DDs to him.

"We'll do what you tell us sir!" Lynn nods and starts to lick his balls.

"Yes senhor! (sir)" Maria moans. "I don't wanna people in school thinking I am a whore! Lick my big Brazilian tetas sir!" The Latina slut is actually turned on by this evil situation! I must confess she looks hot, almost as hot as me. She is an E cup just like me, but she is a little plumper than me, so my tits look bigger on my tiny frame.

I slurp over the pole and Lynn takes my place sucking him, putting the cockhead on her mouth as I release it. Dads' friend Reaches down and starts to massage my massive Es, he looks like fulfilling an old dream. We are all doing our parts; Gwen is the only one still out of the action sitting on the sofa, trembling and pale like a ghost.

"Come on Mishiko, help out some of your friends, you too Gwenny! Get to work!" he urges the girls to get as dirty as Maria, Lynn and I. Now Maria is by one side of Chris and Mishiko by the other, both rubbing their teen hooters against his arms.

"Come on you filthy big chested sluts, learn to please a cock! You whores really need some practice if this is how you treat a cock!" He mocks us and turns to poor little Gwen. "Come on Gwenny, what are you, a prude? I want you all pleasing me or I'll tell everyone what a bunch of fucking sluts you are!"

"I-I don't dad to find out..." Mishiko repeats and gets on her knees too, by my side, kissing Chris cock as Lynn and I work on it.

"Putas... all of them putas!" Maria laughs. "Come on Gwen, you know we can't let people find out about our party, do your part you redhead whore!"

Gwen looks at the big old man and gasps scared. She closes her eyes nervously, but she stands up, shivering in fear and slowly walks toward him. The thin redhead opens her eyes to see the old man's hands groping all of her busty friends. As her eyes grow wide with the lewd scene she sees Mishiko getting into the action. The Japanese girl takes her turn too, sucking on the cockhead as Lynn and I lick over the balls and the pole.

Chris is squeezing and massaging all of our tits roughly, his hands grope my boobs then squeeze Lynn's and the other kneads Maria's huge balloons, pulling her nips.

"Is Mishiko sucking your dick right sir?" Maria asks. "If not I'll slap the slanted eye whore!"

"Yeah, she's sucking it fine, what about you Maria you filthy slut, why aren't you helping her? Get down and join your friends."

He gives her right tit a rough squeeze and she nods giggling, what a whore! I see by Chris face that he is in heaven, he watches in amazement as a group of young busty whores fight over his fat swollen cock!

"Give it to me sir!" She kneels down. "Give it to your Brazilian slut!" The busty Latina coos the old man. Uncle Chris do not loose time, when I look at him again he is reaching down and grabbing Maria by her hair, forcing her mouth to his prick and ramming it deep down her throat, using the most force with her.

"Hummm!" She takes the cock deep throat style and don't gag, she is the sluttiest of us... Brazilian girls are natural born whores!

"Come on, be a good little girl, I've seen you deep throat popsicles over here with Nica and Lynnie joking around during the summer, I know you whores can handle this!"

"Y-you've seen it?!" I ask blushing. "W-we did it on your back... we didn't want dad's friends to see it!"

"It was our game... deep throat a popsicle without the old guys noticing it!" Lynn says and Gwen blushes, she is in front of you, the four of us on our knees between them two.

"What were you dumb little sluts thinking? That we were blind?" He taps my head as if I was his personal bitch as the cock is put on my mouth by Mishiko.

'W-we tried to do it without you seeing it, i-it was just a game, and we loved the thrill!" Mishiko says and Chris takes the cock out of my lips and sticks in her mouth forcefully.

"Of course we've seen it, you were not that good at doing your 'little funny game' on our backs, we've seen you deep throating the popsicles more than once, all your dad's friends seen it Nica and we all thought it was so hot! Little girls pretending they were big girls... now I've found you are little whores, nothing more!"

"Oh God! Mr. Michael has seen it too? He is my father's friend!" Mishiko says alarmed, the dick exiting her lips and Maria pushing her to the side as the Brazilian sexpot takes the shaft into her eager mouth.

"Hummm!" Maria swallows it all, the pubes on her nose and the balls slapping her chin.

"Oh we all saw it, even your dad made a comment about how he wouldn't mind getting some of that!" He laughs and I blush.

We all look up to Chris face, not believing it. Then we look at each other in confusion, the grown ups must think we are little nymphets!

"M-my dad?!" I ask. "W-who h-has he seen?! Doing it I mean? T-the one he was talking about..." I ask dumbly.

"The three of you who were there, Lynn, Mishiko and you. We all agreed you did it the best little Nica, even your own father."

Maria releases the cock and I feel Lynn forcing me to it. I take it back in my mouth and start to give head again, this time mechanically, stunned with what he says.

"Nica is hot; my dad would fuck her too..." Maria says. "He likes big tetas!" She elbows me laughing.

"Well, then he'd probably love to fuck you too Maria, you slut." Lynn answers giggling.

"Who knows?" The big titted Brazilian girl gives Lynn the finger also giggling and winks to Chris, who looks more excited than ever now.

"The guys always get boners watching you sluts 'playing' and strutting around in your skimpy clothes and bikinis by Nica's pool." He says. "They're gonna love hearing about this! Unless, of course, you good little girls can make Uncle Chris cum." Chris finishes with an evil laugher.

"I-I'm gonna make you cum!" Mishiko says desperate, she is the one who can't stop thinking about her father finding out she is a slut! The oriental girl takes the cock from me and starts to give head like a possessed woman, fast, hard and deep!

"We are all gonna make you cum sir." Maria says meekly. "Me, Nica, Lynn..." She starts to whisper sexily on his ear.

"We all know Lynnie can make a guy cum... she still got clumps of it in her hair!" The old man answers laughing as he start fucking the innocent Asian's face.

"You know sir... Gwen has not helped much." Maria laughs. "Maybe she needs some 'incentive'. I've heard she has a tight cunt!"

"Sounds good, come here Gwen. Looks like you're up first!" The old pervert is laughing as he taunts the redhead young slut.

"M-me?!" Gwen says surprised, looking at us with scared wide eyes, not believing she'll have to let the old man fuck her tight pussy, she looks down at your pole and gasps. "Y-you are too big... none of my boyfriends were this big... or this thick!" She finally says in fear.

"Gwen, if you want him to keep all of this a secret you just shut up and let him fuck your cunt, ok?" Lynn says standing up and grabbing her arm. The redhead does not react and before she notices the blonde slut pushes her to the couch.

"Yes you redhead puta!" Maria says also standing up and going to the slim redhead's other side, also grabbing her arm and keeping her in place. "Mr. Chris will stick his big adult cock in you, what is the part you don't understand?"

"I-I don't want t-to..." Gwen stutters in doubt and I grab her legs, opening them. I am still kneeling and I look up to Uncle Chris with an embarrassed smile.

"Gwen will do as you tell her sir, just like the rest of us." I say.

"Gwen, please. Our parents can't know about this!" Mishiko begs nervously.

"You girls are making the right decision." Uncle Chris says smiling, coming up behind Gwen's spread legs. His cock is slimy, covered in our saliva, as he starts to guide it into her.

"Yes sir, we know what we have to do." Lynn nods and rips the redhead's panties to shreds, leaving her cute puffy slit vulnerable to the old pervert.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.