Don't Ask, Don't Tell - Cover

Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Copyright© 2007 by Joatster

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hubby's fantasies come true - to his delight and dismay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Swinging   Voyeurism  

I paid my money and cruised both sides of the store — there were about fifteen guys between the theaters and the booths. There was a couple cuddled in the couples only section of the theater. They were sitting close, but there wasn't much action. It was too dark to tell for sure, but the woman appeared fairly attractive. She was in Jeans and an oversized shirt, so it was kind of hard to see her body very well. She was clearly not carrying lots of extra weight, anyway.

I went back to the booths and stood in the doorway of one, halfheartedly watching the action on the screen and waiting expectantly for my wife and her lover to come by. I wasn't disappointed. I had been waiting about ten minutes when there was a stir in the crowd cruising the booths. I looked down the aisle and saw John escorting my wife along the row of booths. She was wearing high heels, a black mini skirt and a red silky top with the tails tied to show off her midriff. She was brazenly sexual and was looking each man they came to right in the eye. As she came by me she paused and locked eyes with me. She had a little quirk to her lips that was almost a smile. Then she licked her lips suggestively, winked at me, and moved on. She and John finished their procession through the booth area and headed over to the theater. They were followed by about half of the men from the booths.

I gave them a few minutes and joined the exodus. When I got to the theater side, John and Suzanne were sitting with the other couple and most of the guys were hanging nearby desperately waiting for some kind of action. John was chatting with the other man. After a bit the couples shuffled seats and Suzanne and the other woman were sitting together and chatting. There was some collective breath holding when that happened. You could almost hear the single guys in the room praying that Suzanne and this woman would start playing with each other.

After about ten minutes something did happen. Both couples stood and left the theaters trailing a train of horny men, me among them. They went to the counter and paid some money to the clerk. Then I watched them leave through the door to the hallway towards the exit. They went into a room off of that hallway that I had seen, but never really paid attention to. One of the men that had followed them to the lobby with me muttered, "Lucky guys..." The crowd dispersed back to the theaters and booths.

I struck up a conversation with the mutterer. He explained that the store had a pair of 'couples only' rooms. They had a TV and a couch or two in them. Couples and their designated partners could rent the room for ten bucks. They could go in there and have a little private romp. My wife was in one of those rooms getting nasty with John and another couple while I stood out here with a bunch of horny guys.

I hung about and bided my time for the next forty-five minutes. The ebb and flow of men from booth to booth and from the booths to the theaters was interesting to watch... not really. But I told myself that as I sat there with a hard on while my wife was getting it on with strangers down the hall. I was sitting there daydreaming when I realized that Suzanne and the others were walking towards me. I sat up and watched as the two women walked in front of John and the other guy. The girls were holding hands and chatting. They went over to the ladies room together. When the door to the ladies room closed, John waved me over and introduced me to Don.

"Your wife is one nasty slut," Don gushed as he shook my hand. "That was my Sarah's first time with another woman. It was great."

"I... uhhh... good for you," I said lamely.

"Rich, go on back to where you were," John said. "Remember to do what I said on the tape."

I went back to the couch in the little alcove with the Coke machine. As I sat down the girls came out of the bathroom together. The foursome stood there talking for a moment, obviously saying goodbye. Suzanne leaned forward and gave Don a deep kiss. Then she turned to Sarah and wrapped her arms around the slightly smaller woman. They locked lips and to the thrill of the watching men kissed and groped each other for almost a full minute. Then Don and Sarah waved at John and Suzanne and headed back towards the exit. Suzanne and Don headed over to the booths and walked a lap around the booth area, looking in at the playing videos and looking at the men scrambling around the room.

Finally, they came back around to one of the booths with a glory hole and went in. Suzanne turned in the doorway before closing it and slowly drew her short skirt up until the men that had missed out on getting in the booth next to her saw that she was both shaved and pantyless. She stroked her shaved slit and then looked right at me while she removed a finger and licked it lasciviously. Then she turned and closed the door.

I was the fifth man into the booth next to hers. There were almost a fight at the door after the first couple of changeovers. I ended up standing at the door waiting while number four visited my wife. I latched the door and dropped to my knees at the hole. Peering through it I saw the back of my wife's head as she sucked on John. He was looking at the hole. He smiled when he recognized me and tapped Suzanne on the shoulder. She slowly pulled herself off of his cock and turned to me. I saw the light of recognition in her eyes when she peered through the hole at me. Then she stood up and spread her legs wide in a raunchy pose designed to show off her cunt. Even in the booth's darkness, I could see that her pussy was bright red and slick with juices.

She proceeded to play with herself for me for a few minutes. I was on my knees with my cock in my hand watching my wife finger herself through a glory hole. Then John bent down and said, "Go to the lobby, I'll be there in a minute."

I managed to zip my pants without damaging myself. When I opened the door to my booth a big black guy slipped past me and closed the door so quick it almost hit me on the way out. He was shorter than my 6'1", but much more muscular. He looked like he was a bodybuilder or something.

I was looking over the sex toys on the wall when John walked up next to me. I looked around for Suzanne and didn't see her. "Don't worry," he said. "She is sucking on one of the biggest black dicks I've ever seen right this second." He smiled as my cock lurched in my pants. "Suzanne is on a sexual high like I have never seen in a woman. Every time she has an orgasm just feeds her need for another one. She told me she actually had an orgasm when she saw you standing there when we first came in. I hadn't warned her that you would be here."

My social skills repertoire didn't include how to respond to comments and compliments about my wife's skills and abilities as a slut. I just stood there looking at a collection of rubber underwear.

"I'm going back to get her in just a minute. When we come back I want you to pay for a room for us." He turned to the clerk and said, "Hey, Eddie!" and pointed a finger at me. Then he turned and went back to the booths.

I was putting my change in my wallet when John and Suzanne came back into the lobby. They were followed by the black guy that had run over me getting into the booth. John waved to me and I followed the three of them into the private room. There were two cheap green couches on two walls and a corner table with small television streaming porn.

John said, "Suzanne was having so much fun with his cock that I decided to have her satisfy this gentleman before we proceed with my plans for the evening. Let's sit over here and let her have her fun."

John and I sat on one of the couches while Suzanne took the cushions off of the other one. She placed them on the floor, creating a makeshift bed. While she did that, the black guy was stripping. When he dropped his pants, he revealed a huge cock. It was only a little longer than mine, but it's girth was enormous. In all the porn I'd surfed on the net, I'd never seen anything like it. It was fatter around than my wrist.

Suzanne had yet to acknowledge either John or I since we came in the room. She was focused on this man. She made him lie down on the cushions she had set out and then squatted over his cock. She let out a groaning whine as she lowered herself on it. His black log slowly disappeared into her pink gash. When she bottomed out one it I saw her bite her lip, then she opened her eyes and looked at me. There she sat with a stranger's cock in her while I sat with a hard on stretching my jeans out of shape.

She smiled and said, "I love being such a nasty slut." Then she started slowly humping his cock. She rode it for about fifteen minutes, obviously having a number of orgasms. Finally, he gripped her hips and started slamming into her. He froze, cumming deep in her pussy. When he relaxed she rolled her hips and continued to fuck him for a couple of minutes. Then she looked at me again and said, "Watch this, honey."

She slowly rose up from her black lover. His cock slowly slid from her wet cunt. When the big purple head finally plopped out, white cum dripped from her open gash and landed on his balls. She dropped down and cleaned every bit of it with her mouth, then sat with her legs spread showing John and I the gaping hole left by that monster cock. I was riveted.

As they caught their breath, John handed the guy his clothes and encouraged him to dress. "Well my friend," said John as he stood. "I'm sure you enjoyed your time with our little slut here, but I think it is time we had a bit of privacy if you don't mind." He shepherded the guy to the door and closed it behind him. Then he turned to us, "Well you two, our little trial period has come to a close. Things change now." He looked at me. "Rich, you are obviously too worked up to do any deep thinking. My little slut here, " he gestured to my wife, "is going to take care of that. Once she has finished with you, bring her to my hotel." He told me which room he was in at the Hilton where all of this started.

He was right about me being overheated. I could barely take my eyes off of Suzanne. She was a sight. She barely resembled my proper wife. She was standing naked in front of us. I could see red marks from where hands and mouths had been on her body. Here lips were a little puffy and surrounded by a faint reddening of the skin from the oral sex she had been having. Her nipples were hard in the cool air of the room. Her cunt was bright red, with distended lips. She was standing with her legs apart and hips cocked in such a way as to show her shaved snatch off. It was clear that she was a slut who had been ravished and was looking for more.

"Suzanne, put your pretty outfit back on." John commanded. "I want you to take Rich back into the theater and get him off one time back there. Once you have done that, take him to a glory hole booth with you and make sure the two of you don't leave until he is completely drained." John smiled at me. "I'll see you guys in a while. Have fun." He turned and left the room.

I stood there looking at the closed door trying to come to grips with the situation. My higher thought processes were severely hampered by extreme horminess. I turned to Suzanne as she was tugging her little black skirt into place. She smiled hungrily at me and said, "C'mon sweetie. Let's go play." She took my hand and led me back out into the lobby. Once there, she hooked her arm in mine and we walked slowly through the room. I felt everyone's eyes on us.

We settled into chairs at the back of the little theater. There were no other couples in the couples only area with us, but there were about five guys seated at the bench in front of us. I could barely see the screen for all the guys turning to see Suzanne.

I felt Suze moving next to me and glanced over. She had untied the tails of her blouse and was opening her shirt up. I stared at her as she revealed her breasts to the watching crowd. Once her shirt was open, she glanced at me and said, "Every one of them wants to touch me. I bet I've given them all hardons." She reached between my legs. "How about you? Have I given you a boner?"

She started stroking my dick through my pants. After a couple of minutes she popped my slacks open and started openly stroking my dick in front of the crowd. I looked over and saw that she was fingering herself as she did it. She was watching the men staring at her. I felt an orgasm building as I thought about what I was seeing. My wife was putting on one hell of a show. Just as I started to spurt, she dove over and sucked down every drop of my cum.

As she sat up, she licked her lips and then took her hand from her pussy and licked the fingers that had been inside her. Then she stood and spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear her. "That was so good. Let's go to the booths and see if I can get a little more."

There was an exodus from the room as she and I rearranged our clothes. By the time we had walked back through the lobby and into the booth area, there were guys jostling each other for position at the booths with glory holes in them. Suze showed an impish side of her self as we took a lap around the booths. She would pause at each one with a hole in it. Every time, a guy in the other booth would get teased with the possibility that this hot slut was going into the booth next to his. Then she would move on, swaying her hips and looking incredibly sexy as she walked past the now disappointed guy. When we had completed a lap, she leaned to me and said, "This time, I want you to pick the booth we stop at. You pick whose dick I will suck first."

In spite of the recent draining she had just given it, my cock twitched at her words. Suddenly, I had a measure of control in this game. I felt a greater excitement over what we were doing than I had previously. I looked up and down the rows of booths at the men standing by the doors. I could feel the excitement in the air. We started moving down past the doors. I played the tease game with my wife at the first two booths. I could see the guys trying to catch her eye. I could see they desperately wanted my wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.