Don't Ask, Don't Tell - Cover

Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Copyright© 2007 by Joatster

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hubby's fantasies come true - to his delight and dismay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Swinging   Voyeurism  

June

As the end of June approached, I became more and more worried. First, what would John have Suzanne doing now? What new depth to her depravity would he find? The other thing that was gnawing at me was that John had said after three moths with Suzanne that he would 'meet with both of you to discuss the future". I spent a lot of time thinking about what that meant.

I reviewed the changes in my life over the past months. I started this journey reading and enjoying many slut wife/hotwife stories off of the internet. I enjoyed them and I fantasized heavily about some of them happening to Suzanne. That was a form of cheating on Suzanne, I mused. I had a sex life of my own that she was isolated from. My 'addiction' to those stories wasn't terribly healthy, I guess.

Then our anniversary night. Wow. That was an awakening for me. When confronted with the reality of the hotwife, my immediate reaction was to recoil. I wanted to go back to vanilla sex and quiet close loving. But John had seen that spot on my soul that still enjoyed what was happening. He knew that if it was teased right, it could take over. I found I could enjoy many aspects of the situation.

The draw of the 'secret' power I had over Suze was strong. I could stop things if I wanted. My voyeurism was being sated via John's videos. That night I got to actually see Suze in action at the bookstore and strip club was a bonus beyond the videos. Our sex life had improved, as well. We were having sex more often and with greater variety. Our activities had not seemed to have a serious negative social affect, our lives and interactions with friends and coworkers was unchanged. Aside from the flimsy artificial reality about Suze's time with John, we had actually been closer and spent more time together since all this started as well.

That left the down side of things to consider. My web surfing and porn reading promoted secretness and deception between my wife and I. That is not good. My wife having sex outside the bonds of marriage is something that would be frowned on by a great deal of society. Certainly, some of her sexual activities over the last months were way beyond the pale. The mix of feelings I have had are intense, but probably not too healthy. I've swung from horny as a tomcat to repulsed and angered by all of what has happened.

I looked at what was happening and tried to see if I could provide Suzanne what she seemed to be looking for from John. After some searching, I decided that I didn't really have it in me to slap or demean my wife like that. I just didn't know where things were going. What would happen when John called?

I was pretty much worthless at work on the last Friday in June. Suzanne had said nothing about plans that morning before we left for work. I spent a lot of time mulling over the situation.

After a lot of soul searching, I had come to some decisions. First, the driving force in the negative feelings I had about what Suzanne was doing were based on societal expectations. Society said what she was doing was bad. Heck I found most all of it exciting to one extent or another. It was when I considered what she did against what I had been told all my life was good or bad based on societies expectations that I started feeling bad about things. I decided that I was letting society make too many decisions for me. I could determine what I did or didn't like. As long as no one was coerced into something they didn't want and we didn't hurt our "public' positions and we had a few ground rules about some things that I found personally repulsive, scat play, involving children, etc., then I was willing to play and try things as they came.

With that decision in hand, I reexamined what had been happening and decided that none of it was beyond what I could live with. Most of it was stuff I actually found exciting and would enjoy seeing it continue in some fashion. I still was unsure about what would come next with John, but I felt more excited than fearful about it...

I finished what little work I had at four and headed home. I had been surprised not to get a call or message from John or Suzanne. I beat Suzanne home as usual... I checked around the house for signs of something happening — everything looked normal. I'd had some of those net stories about the husband coming home to find his wife involved in all manner of sexual excess running through my head on the drive home. I checked my e-mail - nothing.

Suzanne came home with Kim at five. She asked, "Spaghetti for dinner tonight OK with you?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." I paused a moment, then asked, "Any plans tonight?"

She gave me a searing look as she stepped over to stand directly in front of me. "Would you like me to have 'plans' tonight?" she asked as she reached forward and stroked the crotch of my jeans.

My cock responded quickly. "I just wanted to be sure that you weren't... going anywhere tonight."

"Nope... just down on you later," she whispered in my ear as our daughter came back into the room.

I was loading the dishes into the washer later when Suzanne's cell phone rang. She took it to her office. When I finished in the kitchen, she was upstairs getting Kim packed up for a weekend with her grandparents. "What's up?" I asked.

'My folks called and wanted to know if Kim and her friend Jenny could come over to spend the night and then go to the zoo in the morning. Jenny's mom loved the idea, so... we are packing our little princess up to go visiting."

My cell phone rang as Suze was backing out of the drive to take Kim. It was seven o'clock.

"Hello."

John's deep voice greeted me, "Hello, Rich. Are you ready for an adventure tonight?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.