Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by Joatster

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hubby's fantasies come true - to his delight and dismay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Swinging   Voyeurism  

April passed in apparent normality. Suze still had a couple of those phone calls every week. Our sex life remained more frequent, but basically unchanged. I held and cherished her, we both had orgasms, we fell asleep. As we approached the end of the month, I noticed that Suze seemed more intense when we had sex. I saw hints of what she had been in the last video. It fed the fantasies in my head. Our couplings increased as the month passed. They also started being a little more sex and less loving. Nothing big, just little things. We were both a little more physical is all.

I felt tension building towards the end of the last week of April. I knew that it was most likely that John would be in town this weekend. My sweet suburban wife would again delve into a world of depraved sex. My fear and disgust were waning and the excitement was growing. In fact, this last month I hadn't really felt disgust or upset about what was happening. I was kind of resigned to it, but not so upset by it. And now, as the month came to an end, I looked forward to it.

I looked forward to that hot nasty sex Suze and I would have when she got home. Our one unspoken moment of not pretending. I also looked forward to the rush and anticipation of that limbo between when I knew she was busy with John and when I got to see the details of her nasty time with him.

She called me at four-thirty that Friday. "I'll be out all night. Expect me home around noon tomorrow. Be sure to take Kim to my folks after practice. They are taking her to the zoo tomorrow. Soccer ends at 5:30, " she said. No excuses, no pretense. Just 'I'll be out... '

"Okay... Suze, you know I love you, don't you?" I asked tentatively.

"I love you to, Rich. Thanks for... for this." And she hung up.

At seven I was seated at my computer cock in hand looking at my wife promise to do anything for John. Their last time together had been so intense, what would happen tonight? I was in a frenzy of anticipation.

That is when the phone rang. "Hello."

John's deep voice rumbled over the line. "Go to CVE. Be inside the last booth on the left at 9:30. Check your e-mail for directions." The line clicked and he was gone.

It turned out that CVE was some kind of adult book and video store in a town about twenty miles out on the other side of the city. I got there at 8:30and paid my fifteen dollars that apparently gave me access to the place. On one side was a pair of 'theaters.' Large dark rooms with big screens at the front showing porno flicks. A combination of benches and chairs were lined up in rows. One side had a couple of benches marked off for couples only.

The other side had twenty or so booths with television screens streaming more porn. You could lock the door for privacy. I noticed about half the booths had waist high holes in the wall between the booths. I'd never seen anything like it, but knew from my reading that these had to be glory holes. I went into the last booth on the left and closed the door. It had a hole on one side. The video showed a pretty girl going down on a guy with a huge dick. Movement caught my eye and I looked down at the hole. A finger, a man's finger was poking through it. Some guy was offering to suck my dick. I left the booth and went back to the theater side to wait.

At nine-fifteen I went back to the booths. There were five or six men wandering in and out of the booths. I wondered which of them had wanted to suck me. Suddenly the tension level tripled in the place. Guys went to stand at booth doors. I looked around. A man and woman were walking up the aisle towards me. She wasn't particularly beautiful, but she was dressed to show what she had. I watched them make a lap around the booths and come back to one where a young guy was leaning at the door. Eye contact was made, then they entered the booth next to him. He closed the door to his booth. I wondered what was happening between them. Was he watching them do each other? Was her finger the one that stuck through the hole? It was pretty exciting.

I looked at my watch. Five minutes to go. I went to the last booth on the left again and locked the door. I wondered if some guy would follow into the booth next to me. Sure enough, it happened. I heard the door closes and pretty quick a blunt finger was poking through the hole. I ignored it, panicked at the thought that he would make me miss whatever John had planned. After a few minutes I heard the door open and light showed through the hole. He had left.

Then I heard movement again. 'Not again, ' I thought. I waited for the next hairy finger. It didn't come. Finally, I bent down and peeked through the hole. There was Suzanne facing me. She was standing on tall heels, but leaned back with some of her weight on the stool. Her legs were spread. She had a spandex mini-skirt pulled up over her waist. Her stockings were black thigh-highs. Her top was a black woven mesh thing intended to be worn over a shirt... No shirt. No bra. You could see here breasts through the top. Her eyes were closed and John was fingering her cunt...

I heard him whisper loudly to her, "Get down on your knees and suck the cock that comes through the wall, slut."

I understood what he meant to do. I stood up and stuck my dick through the glory hole. Suze gave me a glorious blow job. I lasted about a minute before I came. I felt her drawing the cum from my dick once I stopped shooting it. She sucked my softening dick for another minute before suddenly releasing me. I dropped back down to look. All I saw was the back of John's pants. Then I saw his hand with a piece of paper in it. He shook it at me. I took it and opened the note. It read:

Leave your booth. Stay in here for a few minutes and watch what happens, but be in the left hand theater in ten minutes. Sit on the front row on the far right. Don't move from there, don't speak, don't acknowledge us. If Suzanne recognizes you, this all ends. When she and I leave the theater, go to Twin Peeks on 29. Stay at the bar. Again - Don't move from there, don't speak, don't acknowledge us. If Suzanne recognizes you, this all ends.

There was no signature, but it didn't need one. I rearranged my clothes and left the booth. As I opened the door, another man shot past me and pulled it shut. He was in there almost before I left. I walked to the end of the Aisle and watched for a few minutes. After about five minutes, the guy opened the door and came out. He was almost run over by the next guy going in. He walked past me and winked.

I heard him say, "She was pretty good," as he moved away down the hallway.

I was hard again.

I heard a door opening. It was John's door I hustled around the bend and across to the theater. Ihad just settled into my seat when heard them come into the theater. It was very dark and I had turned my head as they passed me. I didn't think Suze could have recognized me even if she noticed me sitting there. A crowd of worked up guys followed them in. I turned to the side so I could peek at the pack of the room. To my surprise, John and Suze hadn't gone to the couples only seats. They were at the last of the open seating rows. There were guys standing all around them. It was pretty maddening for me. I could see tiny glimpses of bodies in motion, but mostly all I saw was the backs of guys looking at my wife. After watching a bit, I was able to discern that Suze was playing with herself and letting the strangers grope her breasts. John had to back a couple of guys off. I could imagine this turning ugly pretty easily. After fifteen minutes or so of this, John stood and led Suze back out. He gave me a little nod as he passed me.

I waited a few minutes after they left. The room had emptied on their tail. All of those guys were following Suzanne wherever she went. When I left, some of them had drifted back into the theater. I guessed that their prey had left the building. When I looked out the door, I saw John driving a car out of the parking lot. I went to my car and headed to Twin Peeks.

I had driven past the place a time or two and had always appreciated the name of the place as funny for a titty bar. It was all the way back across town again. The building looked pretty small for the number of cars parked out back. When I went in, I found it to be moderately crowded. The music was pretty loud. The stage held a big blonde woman — probably six feet tall wearing just a cowboy hat and a g-string. She was endowed with generous breasts but more weight than I find attractive. She was swinging around a brass pole and collecting dollar bills from semi-inebriated revelers. There were other girls teasing guys into paying for lapdances here and there. A few of them were really hot, but most were no where near as pretty as Suzanne.

I didn't see John or Suzanne in the room anywhere. I wondered where they went. I had expected them to be here before me. I had left the bookstore after them. I ordered a beer and settled in. Turning down a couple of lapdance offers seemed to let the rest of the girls know that I wasn't looking for one. They left me alone to sit and think about what I had seen. I was sure that Suzanne had sucked at least one other guy off that night. She had put her body on display for a room full of guys in the theater. Hell, she blew me not having a clue who I was.

I had a partial hard on sitting there. I was watching the dancers shake their tits around and thinking of the nasty things my sweet wife was doing. I could feel the excitement building in me. I tried to analyze my feelings. There were a lot of conflicting emotions. The conflicts themselves increased the excitement factor, I think. I wondered about what John was getting out of all of this.

I snickered at myself. Here I was getting a kick out of the hidden power he gave me over my wife at the same time he must have been getting a kick out of manipulating both of us. A win/Win all the way around. Except for that piece of me that hurt every time I thought about my wife having sex, hot nasty sex, with others. That hurt was usually overwhelmed by the excitement and lust, but it was in there.

I was watching the door as John and Suzanne entered. She was dressed as before. I thought 'I have a very pretty and sexy wife' as I watched her being led through the strip club by her lover. They sat against the wall not too far from the stage and ordered drinks. I watched them watching as a several of the girls did their thing.

Some of the dancers were like zombies, physically present but mentally absent. Even if they were very pretty, I couldn't bring myself to find them attractive. Often, these girls appeared to be the most mercenary about trolling for lapdance money. You could see them working up and down the rows of men, after the money but otherwise disassociated from everything around them. Other girls were playing and having fun living in the moment. They were more attractive even if they weren't so pretty. They also seemed to be doing more lapdances with less trolling and work than the 'zombies.'

John motioned Suzanne over to the stage as the DJ announced that 'Feather' would be dancing next. Suzanne took a seat right at the stage. She had money in her hand and was winding the bills around her fingers as she waited for the dance to start. Feather was a very pretty tall brunette with long straight hair. She was thin with long legs, a very nice tight butt, and small to medium sized breasts. She was definitely not one of the zombie dance girls.

She danced out and down the stage to the pole and spun around it a couple of times. She was wearing a short skirted parody of the catholic schoolgirl uniform and every time she turned she showed her ass cheeks or her g-string. Her hips had independent suspension of some sort that let her really move them around. She was very hot. She moved to Suzanne and squatted in front of her with her knees wide apart. I watched as this dancer pulled her skirt up and massaged the little pouch of her g-string inches from my wife's nose. When Suze stuck a bill in the side of the string, Feather leaned down and kissed her on the lips. The watching men roared with approval.

Feather then stood and danced up and down both arms of the "Y" shaped stage. Squatting down and giving a little personal show for the men waving money at her. When the song ended she strolled to the mirrors at the back of the stage and untied the tails of the little white shirt she had on and dropped it. Then, she bent over as she removed her plaid skirt. When she turned around, all she had on were tall heels and a red g-string. Another song started and she moved to the pole to swing around it and shake her stuff a bit. She moved back to Suzanne and teased everyone in the room by rubbing her tit s against my wife's face. Then she hung her head over my wife's head, hiding both of them in her hair as they kissed deeply. One of Feather's hands traced the outline of Suzanne's right breast. I saw Suzanne arch into that hand. When Feather moved on to the men at the stage Suzanne leaned back in her chair legs akimbo. She was flushed and looked like she was a bit lost.

Feather finished her dance and Suzanne moved back to sit with John. He leaned over and spoke into her ear for a bit. She nodded while he spoke, but her eyes were on Feather. Feather was by the DJ booth pulling on her little plaid skirt and tying her white shirt tails across her flat belly. When she came down the steps, John stood and motioned her to take his seat. He then took the chair next to her so that Feather was between John and Suzanne. He ordered more drinks, making sure that both Feather and Suze were taken care of.

After a couple of different girls had danced, Feather stood and moved to stand between Suzanne's legs. She pulled off the skirt and top and started dancing. She rubbed her boobs up and down my wife's body. She rubbed her legs on Suze's legs. She buried her head in my wife's slender neck. It was erotic and slow, this tall thin almost naked woman undulating slowly all over my beautiful wife. When the song ended, they were locked in another sexy kiss.

The next song blew my mind. This time my wife danced for Feather. She only opened her top and pulled her short skirt up, but she displayed as much as any of the strippers in the bar. Men cheered and clapped while Suzanne performed a public lap dance on a stripper. She looked like a pro, turning her back on Feather and swatting her own ass hard enough to hear the slap over the music and cheering. I was transfixed by the sight.

Once the song ended, Feather stood and headed to the back into the dressing room. Suzanne and John stood and left. As they passed through the door, John looked me in the eye and gave me a wink and a nod. I had another beer while I waited for my hardon to go down. While I waited, I noticed that Feather never came back.

Two days later I got an E-mail from John: Rich,

No video this month, I think you saw plenty. You did well. Suzanne never saw you or suspected you were around. As for the rest of the night after we left Twin Peeks — well let's just say that your wife's lips have now known the nether lips of another woman with startling intimacy. She and Feather looked quite beautiful curled up in a 69... and when I fucked Suzanne as Feather sat on her face... well let me just say that it was exquisite. However, the crème de la crème, so to speak, was when Suzanne licked my cum from Feather's pussy. Amazing stuff!

If you want to continue down our path, just send the email. I've already started planning something particularly nasty for sweet little Suzanne next month.

John.

I sent the note. Schadenfreude is a German term that means taking malicious pleasure at someone's misfortune. They say that schadenfreude is the most beautiful kind of joy since it comes directly from the heart. I believe there is a form of schadenfreude behind sending the note asking this man to continue. It is something directed at me rather than someone else, though. In continuing with John's adventure I somehow derived pleasure at my own misfortune. Maybe I'm completely wrong about it, but there are certainly powerful conflicting emotions connected with the whole thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.