Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 23: The Honeymoon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Honeymoon - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

We changed clothes giving Agnes and Nettie our wedding clothes. When we went out to the front of the hotel there was a long white stretch limousine with 'Mr. & "MRSS." Davidson written on the side with bright red BonAmi paint. There had to be over a hundred people outside to wish us off on our journey. I shook hands with Dad and asked him where he was going on his honeymoon. He said he didn't know yet, it was going to be a surprise. I shook hands with Grandpa and asked him the same question. He said they were on their way to the camp for a few days then they were going to be traveling to Hawaii. I gave my sisters a final kiss. Both sets were with their new admirers. Fitting. Twins for Twins, twice. I wondered how long these sets would last considering the girls score so far.

It was difficult to leave everyone standing there as we drove away. June and Sunshine looked like they had the same hollow feeling I did. We were so excited that we all had to have some of the refreshments that were available from the bar built into the car.

At the airport we were ushered to the airline's VIP lounge while a concierge directed our bags to be taken through security. We had a small snack before we were escorted through security to the boarding area for our plane. You guessed it, first class. The first group of four seats, facing each other with a table in between at the front of the plane. This first class area was nice as when you boarded the plane, first class passengers turned left while business and coach turned right. No heavy traffic through the first class section. We had another Beefeaters to settle our stomachs and ordered a salad for after we were underway. We were told that they had some special treats for us as the CEO of the airline was hosting us. I wondered who that was. I sure didn't know him.

The flight to the West Coast was smooth. The salads were great. Our treats were first some oysters with tomato juice, followed by bite sized bits of lobster with melted butter all served with Champaign. The treats were really nice fare for an airline.

In California we were last off the plane and rode in an electric cart to another boarding area where we boarded a 747. We were again taken to first class and seated together as before. The seats were a little bigger and the table between us was a little larger. Within twenty minutes we were airborne. Next stop, Hawaii. We had some good scotch and settled back. The day caught up with us and we were asleep, lulled by the noise of the plane.

I awoke with a start. The plane bumped something. I came out of my fog to see fear on Sunshine and June's face. I looked for a stewardess but couldn't see any. I raised the shade on the window and could see we were landing. The girls saw the same thing and visibly relaxed. Whew!

When the plane finally pulled to the gate, we had stretched a little while in our seats trying to get the kinks out from sleeping in only a partially reclined position. We stood up, thanked the staff for a nice trip. They joked that we were the perfect passengers, asleep.

We were ushered to another electric cart and hauled to a lower gate stopping on the way for a restroom break. For this next plane we had to walk outside to climb up a short stairway into a small turbo prop. We saw our luggage being put into the rear compartment. This plane looked like it held less than twenty passengers when full. The pilot and co-pilot seated us and apologized for not having a first class section. We assured him that was not a problem. The planes took off with about fifteen people, most looked like natives or were tanned to blend with them. I think my weak tan made me the whitest person on the plane.

Thirty minutes later we landed at a small airport Where we taxied up to a terminal building and parked. The crew let down the stairway and we all traipsed into the terminal. A man in shorts, Hawaiian shirt, and white Panama hat with a sign saying "Davidson" was standing just inside. I introduced us and he showed us to an older limousine. After he loaded our bags into the trunk, we were off.

As we drove up to the resort we were awed by the beautiful grounds. The front area was beautiful grass with palm trees and small ponds and flowers everywhere. In the main lobby of the large hotel building, the staff was dressed casually in shorts and matching flowery shirts. The bell staff wore a different color and pattern shirt than the desk staff.

After we identified ourselves and I showed my identification, We were pleasantly surprised to find out the resort catered to naturists, clothing optional.

We were whisked off outside the main hotel lobby to a courtyard. Scattered in a random pattern were large cabana type quarters. There must have been over fifty of the cabanas with water flowing around and between them with a huge pool in the center. There were nude sunbathers all around the pool area. We were shown to a far cabana nearest the beach with the roaring surf. Inside was luxury plus. A large sitting or living room area with a small kitchen area on one end and a bar at the other. In the middle was a large double doorway into a bedroom that had a huge, larger than king bed. The bathroom had doorways from the bedroom as well as the living area. This place was plush. I tried to tip the bellboy but he refused saying all of our expenses had been taken care of and he was pleased to be at our service when needed. We thanked him and he left.

June came to me and kissed me saying this was our first day as a unit together. Sunshine came for a kiss and hug saying how so many of her dreams had come true since we became a group.

We got naked and all agreed we needed to get clean before we hunt for some coffee and food. We no idea what time it was. We looked all over for a clock and couldn't find any. June turned on the TV to see if it had a news channel with the time displayed but didn't find any. Sunshine was in the kitchen getting coffee going when she saw the microwave had a time display. It said three fifteen and guessed it must be afternoon since it was sunny outside.

Easy, I found the phone and called the desk. Yes, it was three fifteen in the afternoon. I asked if there was room services and was transferred. I asked for an immediate pot of coffee followed by anything that could be served for a brunch. They just said, "Yes sir, right away sir." The call terminated. That was easy.

A minute later there was a knock on the door. It was our bellhop with a coffeepot and three cups. He said some food would be here in five minutes. He did do a double take on the luscious June and becoming equally luscious Sunshine in their natural beauty. The smell from the ocean was so nice I opened both of the outside double doors of our cabana. The doorway faced the ocean and it was nice to feel the breeze into the cabana. I open the bedroom window and a window in the living area to let the breeze flow through. We were still working on our first cup of coffee when our guy knocked on the door jam, pushing a cart.

The breakfast was great. There were pineapple pieces, toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, small boxes of cereal and a pitcher of milk set in a bowl of ice. "Eat up folks and enjoy," he said leaving us to devour our food.

After we were full, we decided to go down to the beach first and walk in the water before cleaning up. We figured we would have to wash the salt off anyway. Before we left, June told Sunshine to sit down at the little table near the kitchen area. June took off the soft cast then unwrapped the ace type bandage that Sunshine wore under the cast. When that was done, June rubbed lotion all over Sunshine's very white arm. The scars were really not to bad. With time they would blend.

"That's all of that Sunshine," June said. "The doc said that when we got here to take it off and you were done with it. Now let's go get wet."

Sunny was flexing her hand and arm. She had held it in position for so long she had lost some control. It returned quickly as we strolled down to the water line.

The surf was rolling in. Actually I couldn't tell you whether the tide was going in or out. Who knows? That's what tide tables are for. Seemed like it was near high tide as the water was up on the beach to where you couldn't see any beach exposed that was wet. We walked out until the water was up over our waste. June decided to splash and swim. Sunshine lay on her back and floated in the surf. She laughed as the waves would lift her letting her settle in the lower surf between the swells. I watched nervously making sure my two ladies were safe. The responsibility of having two of them to protect hit me hard. Holy smokes, this could be tough.

Sunshine turned over and tentatively swam a little ways. She stood up grinning happily. "I can swim and see where I'm swimming. I want to see underwater, how can I do that?"

I told her about snorkeling and promised we would get some masks and snorkels as soon as we could. June wanted to do that too so I promised her the same. We all splashed and swam for over an hour before I said we might want to go get some sun lotion on if we were going to stay out here. They agreed and suggested a shower. As we walked up to the cabana we noticed that each cabana had an outdoor shower area, complete with two large heads. On a shelf next to the shower was soap and shampoo so I took the opportunity to wash both of my brides and their hair. They loved the attention of having me wash their hair. We went in to dry off. Sunshine put a turban like scarf on her short hair while June combed her own hair out. I enjoyed slicking up both of them with some tanning lotion and before we walked to the pool area. It was really nice with lots of lounges plus an outside Tiki bar was right there. We had some kind of fruit drink that was the house specialty. It was a big one and when I went back to get another the bartender cautioned that they were really strong and perhaps I might want something less alcoholic or perhaps a virgin of what we were drinking. I chose the virgins and advised the girls that too many of the other apparently was not advisable.

That evening, before dinner the bellhop stopped by the cabana. He said that we could order room service or we could come to the main restaurant. He said the main restaurant was public and not clothing optional. He said quests were requested to dress semi-formally. He also mentioned that there was entertainment in that area after the dinner hour. He also said there was a casual restaurant and lounge off the pool area for those who wished to remain nude.

We chose to dress up. The girls put on some nice dresses that had been packed for them while I put on some slacks, shirt and sport coat with some loafers. June was putting some makeup on when Sunshine wanted to learn how to do it too. June showed her and actually applied makeup to Sunny in order for it to be neat. She told Sunshine she would have to practice putting on makeup to decide as to how much and what kind.

Dinner was great, we had our favorite drinks, ate some excellent food followed by dancing for over an hour. We were starting to droop so we left for our cabana. After we hung our clothes, we crawled into bed. Seems we just started hugging and kissing and it became morning.

We all awoke at the same time. There was a scramble for the bathroom. June captured the seat while Sunny and I stepped into the shower and turned it on. While the water washed over us Sunny let go with a stream while giggling. We washed until it was my turn to pee. Sunny was her usual self and watched me the same as my sisters.

We were thinking of calling for coffee but June and Sunny were both toying with my morning wood. Coffee had to wait. I made to love to both of my ladies. It took well over an hour to satisfy our craving for each other. Now with my dick, very relaxed, we went up to the restaurant by the pool.

Afterward, we signed up for a snorkeling expedition organized by the resort. We were able to buy the gear we wanted plus we needed swim wear for where we were going. We went to the ocean and practiced with our snorkels and masks until by lunchtime we felt comfortable with the snorkeling gear. After lunch we boarded a large catamaran that took us to a small island with very shallow water surrounding it. We were able to swim and look at a variety of fish and sea life. We even saw a small black tipped shark and touched a bull nosed sea ray. That evening was a repeat of the night before with dinner and dancing. However when we went back to the cabana we acted more like newlyweds by playing most of the night. Hopefully the girls didn't keep others up with their moaning and screaming.

Our days were filled with Hawaiian adventure and our nights with love and romance. We were lounging at the pool when a familiar voice said, "Chuckie boy, have you been taking care of my kid and my Sunshine?"

Shit, it's Agnes.

There stood my Dad and Agnes flanked by Grandpa, Nettie and Ethel. The ladies were dressed in white sundresses with wide brimmed floppy hats and the guys wore white slacks and shirts with white Panama hats.

"Has it been a week already?" Sunshine asked.

"You guys have been officially married a week and two days," Nettie was told us. "Time flies when you're having fun."

"Would you folks like to come to the house for some lunch?" Asked Ethel.

"Sounds great, how about you June?" I asked.

"I'm in," June said.

The girls and I dressed and went to the front of hotel to find Nettie had a new Cadillac Escalade for all of us to ride in. About five minutes later we drove through a security gate into a beautiful area by the sea. There were large villas scattered along the coastal area. To get to them you had to wind through a beautiful golf course, a small group of shops and what looked like an administration building but built to look like a domed capitol building. A surprising view was that most of the folks we saw were nude. Some women had Hawaiian looking skirts but were topless. A couple of young men we saw had a loincloth with their butt showing. No wonder Ethel was so comfortable at camp.

When we arrived at Ethel's home, I now knew how Nettie could call her place at the camp a cabin. This place was an enormous Villa. It looked like several homes put together randomly surrounding a court yard that had a large pool flanked by palm trees and a several patio tables with umbrellas.

A white-coated Hawaiian native opened the door for all of us and followed us to a dining area with windows facing the courtyard. Nettie introduced us to him as Kuia who then asked what we wished to drink and took orders from everyone. Gramps and Dad were watching us with a real shit-eating grin. June, Sunshine and I were stunned at the opulence represented around us. Kuia was fast. He came back with a tray of drinks for everyone. Upon serving us, he asked Ethel if she was ready for lunch to be served.

Kuia and a lady dressed in a flower-printed sarong brought trays in that had bowls on it and began serving us. The lady was introduced as Monito, Kuia's wife. This was native soup that contained some sort of seafood and something sweet. Couldn't figure it out but it was good. After the soup we were served plates with simple bacon lettuce and tomato sandwiches on it cut in quarters along with a large slice of dill pickle.

Dad asked Kuia for a beer and Sunshine instantly asked if they had any Miller Lite. When Kuia confirmed they did have that, both June and I asked for some as well.

After lunch we went to the patio on the courtyard and could see that one end of the area was open to the sea. We sat out there talking for a few minutes before Ethel excused herself for a moment and told us to make ourselves at home.

Granddad told me to follow him, he had something to show me. Dad came with us as we went into a study or reading room with library shelves easily twelve-foot high. Above the shelves there was a banister for a mezzanine that held even more books. Grandpa walked over to an area of shelves that had several rows of books that were bound similar. He took one down and pointed at a well known authors name below a title of a detective novel I had read. Grandpa opened the book, paged through a few pages, and turned the book to me pointing.

Ethel's picture was right there in the book. He pointed to the name under the picture and it was not Ethel but the author printed on the cover. Gramps smiled broadly, put the book back and indicated all the books that looked alike. He took another book from the shelf and opened it to a front page and pointed to some printing. My eye caught what he was pointing at; "Illustrations by: Nettie Baugh." He pointed to several other books I suppose had illustrations.

"So now you know," Grandpa said. "Before Ethel began writing the big series of detective novels and the romance series, Ethel and Nettie published a few hundred children's books. Nettie's deceased husband was successful on his own, but Nettie has had an ongoing income from the books for over thirty years. Ethel gets bored and cranks out another novel in a month or so and all that does is tickle her bank account some more. The girls have always been close, only a year apart in age and have already created a couple more children's books. They do all that and still want some old fool like me around too."

Dad was smiling broadly,"Son, Dad and I are so proud of the way you have succeeded with your career and to see you meet and marry a wonderful girl or should I say wonderful girls. In the process of doing that you get me tangled up with Agnes who is like your Mother reincarnated. We fit perfectly. Plus you even found a woman or women for your Grandfather to finally settle down with. You know kid, Dad and I have you to thank for all our happiness right now. You did good."

"Chuck," began Gramps. "You turned out to be the prize of all the grandsons. The others have done okay but none have succeeded as you have and none have been as loving as you have with me. Especially since my Sheila passed away. You always had time for a game of golf or go fishing or just go for lunch when I was in town. You and your sisters were my family. Well kid, now that I get to share this place here with the girls, you are welcome to visit anytime you can. I'll be coming to the mainland often and hope to be able to stay with you when I come. Nettie's going to want to come over often too. So when you want to play some Hawaiian golf or you're in the mood for a luau, come on over, you all are welcome."

We went back out to the patio to find four naked ladies. Ethel asked, "What have you been up to Al?"

"Just showing off your work Ethel. Thought the kid should know about you and Nettie," Granddad said.

Nettie was blushing when I told her that the reader Sunshine was given at the hospital was one of her and Ethel's books. She blushed brightly when I said, "Illustrated by Nettie Baugh."

Sunshine wanted to see so Grandpa took June and Sunshine into the study for them to see what he had shown me. I told Ethel that I think I had grown up with her and Nettie's books and had read all of her mysteries. I even had one back in the cabana, her latest book, released about a month ago. Ethel blushed as well.

"Glad you like them Chuck. I have always loved to write. Isn't it nice that it has provided me with so much," she said comfortable being praised. "What's important Chuck is that you and your women need to know that you are welcome here anytime. We want you to come over to be with us often. Come play golf here or just come to enjoy the beaches. It is so nice to have you visit."

The girls came back without the men. Dad and Gramps appeared a minute later sans clothes leaving me the only person dressed. We chatted for a while telling them what kind of activities we had done so far.

Nettie and Ethel wanted the girls to go to Oahu, another island where Honolulu and lots of stores was. From the island we were on, Nihau, they would go by plane or helicopter. Nettie said there was a heliport on the grounds about a hundred yards from her villa. She said there was a large helicopter that came every morning going to Honolulu.

Dad suggested that would be a good time for the three of us to play a round of golf and perhaps go fishing in the afternoon. I was all for it.

We agreed that tomorrow would be a good day for it and said we would be back at the villa in the morning. Ethel said Kuai would come for us in the morning. The girls dressed and Kuai took us back to the resort.

June, Sunshine and I marveled at Nettie and Ethel and their villa. No wonder Nettie wanted to come to be with her sister.

The next day we went back to Ethel's villa and watched the five ladies take off in a huge helicopter. Grandpa, Dad and I walked over to the golf course clubhouse where Grandpa and Dad had their clubs. The pro was very accommodating and found a set of clubs that fit me. I bought a pair of shoes, a dozen balls and pocketed a couple of markers and a handful of tees.

I had figured the course at these villas would be a breezy. It was breezy all right, downright windy. All of the holes were long. All of them had some kind of water hazard. All had fairway bunkers and more traps surrounding the greens. Besides not being able to get past some kind of hazard the wind was driving my ball sideways better than I could hit it straight. Gramps did a 85, Dad shot 87 and I thought I did great at 112. Geez that was the toughest round I had played in years. Both Dad and Gramps slapped my back and told be not to worry. I'd get better with practice. Shoot, not on that course. Oh yeah, I only lost four balls. They didn't have any woods, just deep ponds.

We ate lunch served by Kuai before driving out of the villas and down to a wharf area. There we went onto a charter fishing boat with Kuai who introduced the captain as his father. We caught a variety of fish but only kept a couple that Kuai said would be good to eat that evening.

We went back to the villa about five just in time to see the helicopter landing. As soon as the rotors stopped the stairway was lowered and our ladies came out carrying several shopping bags. We all went back to the house where Nettie told us to "disrobe" and come out to the far side of the patio for a shower. Sunshine, June and I "disrobed" in the room we had been shown to, and wandered back out to the back patio. There under a bunch of flowing showerheads were the three ladies along with Dad and Gramps. We scrubbed off the sweat of the day and went toward the patio. Sunny asked if we could swim. When given the okay, June, Sunshine, and I dove in. We were swimming laps when Dad and Gramps along with Agnes and Ethel jumped in. We swam and splashed for at least an hour before got out to have some refreshment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.