Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Saturday morning, the morning after some erotic group fun, I woke up holding a large breast and could feel fuzzies tickling my butt with a hand around my tender morning wood. I was lying against June's back with Sunshine at my back. There was someone in front of June so I raised my head to see a sleeping Sonya. As I attempted to extricate myself, there were multiple groans including Susan who was hugging Sunshine's back and one of her breasts. As soon as I slid out of bed the gap between Sunshine and June closed and the four girls were all snuggled together. A lump came to my throat as I viewed those four and realized how much I loved them all.

I went to the bathroom to pee, shave and brush my teeth. I found my jock strap and walked out to the kitchen to make some coffee.

A little gray hared lady instantly hugged me and tugged my face down for a sweet kiss. Ethel kissed me soundly and pulled back, "That was the most thoroughly fucked I've ever been. That dick of yours is a stretcher, that's for sure. Did you end up doing every lady there last night? Let me get you some coffee." She pulled the waist of my jock strap out and let it snap back causing her to giggle.

I told her I was on my way to the gym to keep up my strength. We sat at the table and had some coffee chatting about her home in Hawaii. She said we all must come there to visit soon. While we were chatting, Myra came downstairs and joined us for coffee. She had her shoes and socks on ready to go to the gym. When we finished, we gabbed some towels, I got another sweet kiss from Ethel and we were off.

We both used treadmills for about thirty minutes. I built up to a jog at six mph with a six-degree incline while Myra jogged at four mph with only one-degree incline. When we finished running, we attacked the weights for another thirty minutes doing sets and spotting each other. We walked to the showers and rinsed off the sweat then dove into the cool water of the pool. We both swam laps for only five minutes or so before sitting on the side of the pool catching our breath.

We showered off the chlorine, put our shoes and socks back on, and walked up to the cabin. Now there was Grandpa, Nettie, and June with Ethel at the table. Ethel said she had made some biscuits and would make a big breakfast complete with gravy as soon as the folks got up.

Myra said, "I'm starved. I'm getting them up right now. Chuck you get your crew up and I'll get mine." And she was off, up the stairs.

I went upstairs into the master bedroom and began kissing the three sleeping beauties in my bed. They all wanted me to come back to bed with them and cuddle but I told them they had to get up as I was hungry and I wasn't going to get fed until they were up. Slowly they all became conscious turning onto their backs.

Susan and Sonya spread their legs and pointed to their crotches, "Put something there Brother and that'll get us going faster." Sunshine was not to be outdone so she spread and pointed to herself, "Fill it up lover, give me my breakfast injection."

I laughingly and said, "All of you had enough last night to last you a bit. If you keep teasing me like that, I'll end up either starved to death or with a serious case of blue balls. Come on, get up."

With actually very little more grumbling, all three got up kissed me good morning and went into the bathroom. I went back down to the kitchen ready to beg Ethel for breakfast but Nettie and her were busily frying a huge amount of bacon on a big griddle built into the middle of the stove.

June went next door to get Agnes, Dad and the J's. She came back a few minutes later leading the J's to the huge table. The two girls looked like they could sleep some more. You could hear Alice hollering at Myra for getting her up. Jill came down smiling followed by Jeff, Jack, and Charlie. Myra finally came down leading a sleepy eyed Alice.

"What in the world do people do at this time of the morning?" She asked.

"Christ Alice it's nine thirty already. Half the day's is gone," Grandpa said.

"Not for me, I never hardly get up before ten. Usually eleven unless bitch here," motioning toward Myra, "makes me get up to lay out in the sun with her."

"Oh Alice, you love it. Especially if I wake you up the right way," Myra joked.

"Well you didn't wake me up that way this morning cunt. My pussy is regrettably still untouched so far today. Anybody wanna fix that?" Alice whined.

"Oh man, I'd like to play with it Alice," Came from Dad as he and Agnes came in. "From the first time I saw you, I've been fascinated by your size and just know you'd be fun to play with."

"Shit Fred, you were so fucked out last night, your cute little twins couldn't even get you up," Agnes baited Dad.

"How many times you want me to get off Aggy," Dad complained. "Jeez, I did all three of you until I couldn't go anymore. But this morning is another day, I'm rested and looking at that big babe has my blood stirred."

Surprisingly the J's were red faced at Dad's announcement that he had been playing with them the night before. The S's were looking enviously at them wondering when they would get their chance.

"Enough of this braggadocio Son," said Grandpa. "Us normal folks need some nourishment to keep up with all the sweet ladies around here."

Alice did end up sitting next to Dad playing with his now very erect dick while fourteen of us ate at the big table with the four twins eating at the counter.

Nettie was sitting next to me and looked like she was going to cry. "It's been far too long since this house has seen this many people having so much fun. This is what this place is meant for. I wish I could bottle this feeling I have right this minute to enjoy when we go back home to Hawaii."

"All of you are going to have to come visit us there, real soon," Ethel was saying. "If you promise to come often, I'll build a big guest house next to mine so I can put all of you up at once."

"Ethel," Nettie said, "Your house is big enough. You probably have room enough for everybody here. Your place is huge."

All of us looked at each other thinking that going to Hawaii would be nice. Jeff said, "I've got some vacation saved up like Chuck does so Jill and I could get up for a Hawaiian vacation."

Charlie volunteered, "I'm probably the only really working slob among us. Tell me when and I'll ask for the time off."

Sunshine who was on my other side, reached across to Nettie, "Aunt Nettie, Momma, Chuck and I will come visit you. We should probably just go to Hawaii for our honeymoon if you guys haven't made reservations for somewhere yet."

That had the treacherous trio, with Agnes, Nettie and Ethel looking at each other. Agnes said, "You'll like where your honeymoon is going to be, we promise."

Saturday was a blast from the start. Alice pulled Dad upstairs as soon as breakfast was finished over Agnes light objection. Sonya and Susan went up saying they were going to protect Dad from Alice. Riiiiight. Sure.

While Jack was still at the table, Sunshine said she wanted to see if she could swallow the giant. She went to him and knelt between his legs and played with him until he was a "real man." Sunshine licked and sucked before slowly lowered her mouth down until she actually stuck her tongue out and licked Jack's balls. We all hooted and hollered our praise that she accomplished what she had set out to do. She continued ministering to the big dick until she raised her head with her tongue full of Jack's creamy load.

Sunshine turned to Charlie saying, "Now I'm gonna have me some of the energizer bunny." She swallowed him easily. Jill leaned over Sunshine and whispered in her ear. Sunshine nodded that she understood then used one of her free hands to finger herself and brought the juicy finger up to stick it in Charlie's butt. Her finger wasn't even half way in when Charlie turned red faced, lifted himself from the chair and filled Sunshine's mouth. She pulled off grinning and gave Charlie a juicy kiss.

"Now that's a breakfast for a "real woman," Sunshine said grinning. She gave me a kiss, groped Jeff and kissed him then walked to Grandpa and sat on his lap. Sunshine wiggled around a little, smiling at Gramps and lightly kissing him on the lips.

He was a little surprised but being the dirty old man he was, Grandpa cupped one of Sunshine's large full breasts, "You have the most suckable nipples I've ever seen, Sunshine."

"Suck on them then. Lick my tits, suck my milk out of them, suck me or should I be sucking you," as Sunshine wiggled on Grandpa's probably growing dick.

Sunshine had been sitting sideways on Grandpa but stood and said, "Here, let me help you." She straddled Grandpa, held his very firm dick upright and settled down on it while stuffing a nipple into his surprised mouth. She wasn't going to rest on it either. Sunshine began raising and lowering, fucking herself on my Granddad. I wondered if my Grandmother and Mother were spinning in their graves over this wantonness.

It took Sunshine almost ten minutes before Granddad started groaning and grunting out his orgasm. Sunshine was cumming right along with him and when they were calm, she rested her head on this shoulder hugging him, "Will you be my grandpa too? Mine died and I need a Grandpa's lap to sit on sometime."

"Little girl," Grandpa said. "You are welcome on my lap anytime. Since you are marrying Chuck, you will be my granddaughter anyway, whether you like it or not."

Sunshine got up with some of Gramps goo oozing down her leg and walked over to Jeff. She stroked his dick, now very stiff from watching her perform. She gave it a lick then sat on it with her now very sloppy pussy. She started pumping him fast, giving him one of her puffy nipples to suck. You could see concentration on Sunshine's face just as Jeff groaned, "Oh Sunshine, you're so tight, you're squeezing the cum out of me."

A couple of minutes later, Sunshine was coming and so was Jeff. She collapsed on Jeff's chest saying, "That just about takes care of everybody but Dad, Alice has him though."

Jill asked, "What about Chuck?"

Sunshine grinned and said, "I'm not gonna do him now. I can have him anytime. You want some of that thing sticking up in his lap," waving at my dick. "Have at it."

"Don't mind if I do," Jill said as she faced me settling on my dick as she straddled me.

Nettie gave Granddad a kiss and told him he did good handling the sweet young thing a second time but he best rest up as Ethel and her were going to want some of the same treatment. He just grinned and groaned.

Sunshine left to take a shower with June following to help her with her cast.

Charlie and Jack said they were going to go to the rec building to find out where the fish were. Jeff stayed back, seeming to be fascinated watching Jill and I.

Jill was very sensuous this morning. She rubbed her nipples on my bare chest and kissed me with little kisses while raising and lowering herself. She hugged me and whispered in my ear. "I'm not protected. Fuck a baby into me. Fill me up with your juice." She locked her lips to mine to keep me from talking and fucked me fast and furious. I had no choice, her pussy just squeezed it out of me. I squirted up into her stimulated by what she had said. When my pulses had slowed to just dry spasms, she pulled back and whispered, "Thank you." in my ear. Jill stood up with some drool running down her leg. She went to Jeff and gave him a big loving kiss and whispered something in his ear. His just serviced dick twitched and began firming. Jill patted it, kissed him then walked to the bathroom.

Later I was sitting on the porch with the paper reading when Jeff and Jill came out. Jill sat with me on the glider while Jeff sat on one of the chairs.

"I know that wasn't fair Chuck, but let us tell you what's going on," Jill said.

Jeff lead the conversation, "When I was about fourteen, the school I went to had a mumps epidemic. About half the kids in the school caught the disease," Jeff explained. "The bad part was it sterilized me. I can't give Jill a baby. We talked about it a lot and decided you would make a great sperm donor. We should have talked to you about it first but, ah, well we just didn't get the right opportunity to do it."

Jill took my hand, "Chuck, you have always been special to Jeff. When you have been with us at parties we always wanted to approach you about our open lifestyle but for some reason or another we never got the chance. You acted so naïve all the time and I guess you were according to your Sisters. When we came out here this time, I had already quit taking the pill and have had a period since stopping. I talked to June about it and she agreed you would make a great donor. I haven't talked to Sunshine about it yet but will real soon. If you get me pregnant, the baby will be Jeff's, Jeff's and my baby. You can be an uncle but Jeff's the Dad, period. Can you live with that?"

"It's just a surprise Jill and Jeff. You just surprised me. But you fucked the other guys last night didn't you?" I asked.

"Yep, I did." Jill continued. "I fucked them both good after I had sucked them off. But I found out both Jack and Charlie are fixed for Alice and Myra. I'm safe with them. You know Alice has probably experienced her change but Myra could be the one who might get caught with a belly full for playing around. She may be on the pill, I don't know. But I'm going to fuck you senseless this weekend and get my baby in me. I know I might beat Sunshine with a baby but not by much. I'm fertile right now. My eggs are ready and need as much of that baby making juice from you that I can get. Next time though I want to be on my back with Jeff holding me when you're filling me up, then I want him to fuck me hard, really knocking me up. You see, how I've got this figured out? You gonna help out? You gonna breed me good?"

Looking at Jeff grinning and looking back at Jill, "What guy could turn down such a beautiful lady. Just talking about it has me crazed." I pointed at my stiff dick.

"You slick sucker, you," Jeff said. "Get her all hot with compliments then wag that monster dick of yours at her. You'll have to fix her up soon."

"Come on, let's go upstairs to start this project properly," I said standing pulling Jeff and Jill up.

Most everyone had wandered down to the rec building so we went upstairs to the master bedroom and crawled on the bed. I crawled right up between Jill's long slim legs and began munching on her juicy pussy while she and Jeff were kissing. I sucked on her big clit until she was squirming all over. "Jeff?" I asked, "want to go first?"

"You fuck her Chuck," Jeff said. "Well really I'd rather you made love to her. Either way put that big dick of yours so far up her she finally chokes on it and pump her full of your sperm. Sperm that will make one of her eggs grow to be our first baby. Do a good job and then we'll have you fuck some more into her. When you get done filling her up, I'm gonna be so hot I'll be shooting off before I can get into her."

I slid easily into her juicy pussy. I kissed her then Jeff kissed her. Jill's nipples were so hard they felt like marbles poking into my chest. I started slowly, building up a little speed feeling Jill's pussy quivering from the excitement. Jeff's face was intense. He was looking in Jill's eyes with a passion reserved for true lovers. Jill was right, I was going to be just a donor. The thought of me impregnating Jill had me tingling quickly. I hoped my reserve had built up as I really wanted give her a big load. Jill began gasping and pushing up at me sending me over the top. I buried myself deep into her making her squirm from the fullness and exploded pulse after pulse, squirting my baby making sperm deep into her. It felt like a big load.

"I can feel it. I can feel it squirting into me. Oh, so deep., Jill moaned.

As soon as my last spasm passed, I pulled from Jill. She almost lifted Jack onto herself finding his dick and plunging it into her just filled cunt. "Fuck me lover. Fuck a baby into me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Jeff was crazed with passion plunging into her again and again while she had her legs wrapped around his hips. They were kissing and loving totally unaware of anything but their lovemaking.

I got up and left them alone knowing this was a very special time for them and they needed to share it between just the two of them.

I went downstairs and washed off in the bathroom down there. No one was around so I put on my socks and shoes and wandered down to the rec building. The whole crew was there organizing a canoe excursion. June saw me and came over.

"Did you help out Jeff and Jill?" She asked.

I nodded, "Is that something I should tell Sunshine about? Jill said she was going to talk to her about it."

"No," June answered. "Not yet. This was for them, Jill and Jeff. Next week will be for you guys. What's nuts is if Sunshine stops the pills right now you might be able to make her pregnant your wedding night. That would be something wouldn't it?"

"Actually," I said leering at June. "I'd like to make a baby in you too June. That would be the best I could ask for if both of the loves of my life could have a baby with me."

June had tears in her eye. "Oh how I wish I could Chuck. I would love to have your baby. I'll just have to share Sunshine's."

We joined the group and were making deals with some of the other residents for the use of enough canoes for everyone.

Jack, Charlie, Dad and I went back up to the cabins for the rest of our canoes. Nettie and Agnes each had two so if we put three people in a canoe we would only need two more but both of the sets of twins wanted a canoe of their own. It looked like only Grandpa and I would be in three person canoes.

While we were getting the canoes from the rack at the cabin, Jeff and Jill came out to join us. Both had a glow about them that made you want to grab them and hug them. Jill gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek and Jeff tried to shake my hand off. Dad gave me an odd look just before he shouldered a canoe.

The armada of canoes left the beach. Some knew how to guide a canoe some did not. The S's had spent time at a Girl Scout camp canoeing daily. The J's had never been in a canoe before and it showed. Before we were ten feet from shore the J's had spun themselves around in a circle. Joy tried to stop the spin by pushing an oar into the bottom of the shallow lake. The girls took a swim. Thank goodness the water was so shallow there the girls could just stand in waist deep water. Everyone had to stop as they were all laughing too hard to continue. I got out of my canoe, righted theirs and helped both girls back in. I made sure that they knew to paddle on opposite sides of the canoe and that the person in the rear of the canoe did the guiding. They seemed to get it and were able to maneuver around a little giving them some confidence.

Jack and Alice were speedily paddling along. Remarkable for their combined size. They led with Grandpa carrying Nettie and Ethel next to them. The S's were paired with Dad and Agnes with Jeff and Jill paddling next to Charlie and Myra. Sunshine, June and I were following the fleet with the learning J's rapidly gaining experience.

We skirted the shore for more than a mile then decided to be more adventurous by cutting across the lake to see the bluffs on the far side. It was over a mile across the span of lake we were crossing. By the time we could idly float under the shade of the tall bluffs, most of the folks were glad to rest. Grandpa and Dad knew to just glide along with smooth paddle strokes so they were not winded. Charlie and Jeff were puffing as their partners did not know how to help paddle very well. The J's were getting it down and could now guide their canoe pretty well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.