Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 20:The Neighbors Play

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20:The Neighbors Play - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

This was the planned weekend at the camp. The inaugural trip for Sunshine June and I to enjoy Nettie's gift of her huge cabin out at the camp. The four twins, Sunshine, June and I had arrived at the camp and had just gone down to the lake.

The five other members of the group were stretched out in the sun. It was pretty plain to see Dad was the sun-loving novice. Ethel was a very deep brown, with Nettie a second, Grandpa was pretty tan but had swimsuit lines. Agnes was pretty tan from the backyard tanning she did and then there was lily white Dad.

The girls all lay down and slicked up with lotion. I put some on and helped as many as I could with their backs before saying I was going into the water. Sunshine said she wished she could go to but she would be able to in less than a week. I wasn't able to swim hard but was able to slowly swim out to a raft they had anchored and swim back. It felt good to be able to stretch my muscles.

When I got back, Sunshine wanted to go for a walk. We walked to the path we had walked the last time we were here. She wanted to go this way because she said she wanted to see it this time. Funny though as when we walked, she still hung onto my arm as if I was still leading her. Old habits are hard to break. She marveled at the benches and fountains. She sat on each bench and drank from each fountain. The entire path was probably just over a mile but was very beautiful with lots of foliage surrounding the path. We came out by our new cabin so we went in. We both got a beer before Sunshine got our book and we went out on the porch and sat on a double lounger. She said she wanted me to help her read. She actually did very well. If she didn't recognize a words she would sound it out phonetically then re-read the sentence so it would make sense. We were doing this for over an hour when Jack and his group pulled up. They piled out with the already naked girls wanting to go down to the lake with everyone else right away. Jack, Charlie and Jeff just nodded and said that as soon as they drained their lizards, got undressed and got a beer, they would follow them.

Sunshine said she wanted to just sit there and cuddle for a while longer. We lay there for another half-hour and then walked down to the rec building. We went inside where she was able to see all of it for the first time. A bunch of guys were working on a huge pile of ribs with the cookers brim full. When I asked them about it, they said Agnes had donated the ribs and they were getting them cooked for supper. They had chicken quarters and also wieners so there would be something for everyone. Sunshine found a rack of ribs that were done and convinced one of cooks with an apron to cut a rib off. She pulled the meat from the bone with her teeth, savoring the taste. "It taste's even better when you can see it."

From there we walked to the lake where our congregation was laid out. They were all excitedly talking about the now multiple weddings coming up the next weekend. We told everyone that there was food being prepared and would probably be ready in less than an hour. There still wasn't much interest except for Agnes who seemed to want to get going. I thought that maybe they needed some enticement. "Hey guys, there is going to be some barbecued ribs ready any minute. Seems there is a ton of people here at camp now who are smelling the ribs and chicken and are going to beat us to the food."

At the word "ribs" Jack, Charlie and Jeff swiveled and stood up encouraging the folks around them to get a move on. Dad and Grandpa didn't seem quite as eager even though I know they loved ribs. We gathered up all the stuff and went up to the cabins. Most everyone stepped into the shower to rinse off the sun lotion befpre we trekked back to the rec center carrying a couple gallons of potato salad and a couple gallons of baked beans that Agnes and Nettie had prepared.

We all ate heartily. Sunshine was feeling pretty good after a couple of beers with her supper. She was her usual self as her hands and face was covered with barbecue sauce. She teased us guys by rubbing her sauce-covered hands on her breasts, covering her nipples then offering to put sauce on our ribs for us. She was sparkling tonight, full of fun.

We finished eating and all helped with the cleanup. Sunshine was so covered in barbecue sauce, June told me to take her to the communal showers and wash her off. We went to the side of the building, took off our sandals and washed all the sauce off. I was careful to keep the water off her soft cast. We were alone so we were able to fondle more than wash. We put our sandals back on and air-dried while walking back to our cabin where everyone was congregated in the big living room.

Grandpa was sitting on a loveseat with Nettie and Ethel. The two sweet little old ladies both had a hand wrapped around Grandpa's very firm dick. That was a sight that made you smile.

Dad was sitting in a recliner with Agnes on his lap. Agnes was leaning back on Dad with her legs slightly spread allowing his stiffness to protrude up between her legs. Dad was leaned back smiling as he was holding a very nice sized breast. The younger twins, the J's, Joy and Joey, were sitting at Dad's feet.

Sunshine commented while looking at Dad and Grandpa, "Well I know what side of your family you inherited your big dick from."

I was surprised to see Dad and Gramps so visibly aroused in front of the twins, especially the younger ones but when I looked at what they were staring at I understood.

Jack, Charlie and Jeff were sitting on the couch with drinks. Kneeling between their legs were the neighborhood instigators Alice, Myra, and Jill except it was Jill between Jack's legs, Alice between Charlie's legs and Myra between Jeff's legs. Jill was demonstrating her ability to swallow Jack whole. Meanwhile Alice and Myra were each holding the dick in front of them licking it like an ice cream cone. Apparently Alice said Jill couldn't really swallow the whole thing and Jill of course took the bet. Her actions were stimulating the onlookers.

When Sunshine and I came in, June waved us toward the other loveseat. Sunshine sat down with June while I made up some drinks for us three and freshened up everyone else's glass. When I sat down between my Mother/Daughter duo, I was instantly leaned against with generous breasts pressed into my arms with each of them claiming a length of my now very stiff dick. Sonya and Susan were sitting on the floor leaning on my legs.

From my Dad's arms Agnes asked, "So when do we tell the youthful bride and groom where they will be going on their honeymoon?"

Nettie answered, "Pretty soon, but not yet. We get to tease them about it for a while first."

"Like you're teasin' me Nettie?" Grandpa asked.

"I'm not teasing you, either is Ethel. We're just insuring this here thing is up for us. We may be too much for you Gramps," Nettie joked.

"The only reason I'm not enough for you two horny ladies is twenty, twenty year olds would have a hard time keeping up with the two of you," Grandpa quipped back.

"Nettie always was the horny one. Always wearing out Herb, Jack and Charlie while Myra, June and I had to be content with our toys," Alice laughed.

"I didn't do that all the time Alice. Don't be scaring off my prospective husband before I've got 'em hooked," Nettie answered.

Jill was on her knees still playing with Jack. She was slow stroking him keeping him hard. "Before you get all of him this time Nettie, I'm gonna finish what I started." Jill just leaned over and swallowed the whole thing again. Jack was over nine inches and pretty thick but Jill kept surprising everyone by taking him completely in her mouth and down her throat. Her sucking caused an ecstatic "Ah" by Jack.

Myra, never to be outdone bent over and performed the same maneuver on Jeff. "Oh that feels so good Myra," Jeff said. "Don't try to out do Jill, I don't think she would choke on a horse cock." With his hands on Myra's head Jeff said, "Don't suck me off, I want to sink myself into that clutching pussy of yours."

Alice finished her glass and set it on an end table. She got up on her knees in front of Charlie again and proclaimed, "Charlie, my boy, the party is on." With her size and strength, Alice pulled Charlie from the couch to lie on top of her. His head fell onto her chest where she wrapped his head in her massive breasts. With her hips and hands, Alice had Charlie buried in her before he could get his head from between the breast sandwich.

Sunshine was fascinated by Jill's ability to swallow Jack. She leaned down on me and tried but was able to get only about a half in her mouth before she gagged. She got up and knelt next to Jill and asked, "Teach me how to do that. Please? I want to do that to Chuck and to Jack too. Teach me okay?"

Sitting next to me with my dick in her hand, June was chuckling over Sunshine' fascination of deep throating. She kissed me teasing me into being more demonstrative with her in front of the others. We kissed and fondled each other until our stimulation level required something more. Being a show off, I lifted June up and slowly lowered her onto my very stiff pole facing away from me. It must have been like an electric prod as June began shivering and coming as soon as my little head separated her lips. June was wet enough that she slid onto me fully without having to back up once. June began raising and lowering herself, emitting erotic grunts each time she bottomed. Susan came up to sit beside us kissing me and touching both of us all over our body. Sonya decided June needed more stimulation so she stated licking us where we joined then sucking and licking June's clit sending June into spasms.

Jill was showing Sunshine what she did and had Sunshine try it on Jack. She went too fast and gagged again. She was game as she kept trying to force her head down on Jack. Jill said, "Take it easy honey. You'll learn. What you need is a smaller one to practice on and work your way up to Chuck."

Jill shook Myra by the shoulder and asked, "Myra, let Sunshine use Jeff for a few minutes. He's the perfect sample for her to learn how to deep throat, long enough but not so thick."

Myra waved at Sunshine, "Come here Sunshine. Bet you can get this one down." Sunshine stepped over Charlie and Alice and pounced on Jeff's dick. Myra bounced up and ran to the kitchen and came back with a can of whipped cream. She had Sunshine lift off of the happy Jeff and sprayed a bunch of whipped cream on it. "Now suck that thing down honey."

Sunshine kept trying to go completely to the base but kept gagging. She had to balance herself as she could only use one arm. Her gag reaction grew less with each swallow. She pulled off with a 'pop' and said, "Think I'm getting it. I just need lots of practice." She smiled at Jeff and asked, "Will you help me practice Jeff?" And went back down on him.

Myra crawled over to where June was sitting on me with her legs splayed out on each side of mine raising and lowering, grunting with a smile while Sonya was feasting on June's stuffed pussy. Myra pushed Sonya aside reaching up and flicked June's clit causing June to squeal before she leaned in and took June's clit into her mouth and sucked apparently a lot harder than Sonya had been doing. Myra was tonguing my dick as it went in and out of June along with sucking June's clit enhancing how June's pussy felt wrapped around my dick. June gave a very deep moan, almost an oof holding Myra's face to her pussy then fell over on Susan, pulling off my waving stick.

Myra followed June down keeping her mouth on June's pussy, continuing to tongue and suck her into more contractions. I got down on my knees behind Myra and carefully slid into her, pushing in to moisten myself, pulling out to moisten my dick more. It took a dozen hard strokes to get fully into Myra. To augment my thrusts I leaned over Myra's back, reached around gathered some of her pussy oil and teased her clit. This must have caused her to suck harder as June began a loud squealing moan. "Suck me, suck me, suck me."

June began pushing Myra's head away from her pussy curling up in a fetal position. I pounded Myra until she collapsed laying flat on her stomach moaning, "Enough, please, enough." I sat back on my heels surveying the room.

I didn't get a chance to catch my breath as Susan instantly pushed me on my back and impaled herself. Sonya made her way to me and sat on my face facing her sister. Susan stroked me till she came and traded places with the withering Sonya. I kept Susan coming with my tongue while Sonya thumped me rhythmically. I soon could feel her pussy clutching me.

Grandpa was playing with Nettie and Ethel. They were all watching the stimulating activity and had their hands busy on each other. Agnes was still straddling Dad but now facing him and raising and lowering herself on him. The J's (Joy and Joey) were kneeling next to Dad and Agnes petting and stroking the both of them lovingly. They seemed fascinated by the coupling in front of them.

Jill looked like she was enjoying making Jack squirm, giving him some good head. Charlie who was acting like the energizer bunny was still enthusiastically thumping Alice. My love, Sunshine had her face buried in Jeff's lap while his head was back on the couch with an awed expression.

When Sonya came for the second or third time I pushed the two S's (Susan and Sonya) off me. I moved over behind Sunshine and slid into her moist sheath. She took me in more easily than Myra and reacted by pushing back firmly. I picked up the pace and repeated on Sunshine what I had done with Myra by reaching around her and grasping a breast and nipple with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. This must be the right combination as Sunshine began gasping around Jeff's dick, actually opening her mouth to scream but forcing her face down to swallow even more of Jeff if that were possible.

Jeff began coming and I could see the white gooey liquid escaping from around Sunshine's lips. At the same time, Sunshine's pussy clamped down on me as she rammed herself back onto me repeatedly. I could see her trying to swallow and gasp and scream at the same time. Jeff''s hands came off her head to lay by his side. She pulled off swallowing the last of what he had given her and rolled to her side, the side without the cast. She was pulling off me as she curled up catching her breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.