Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 19: The Plans and Proposals

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Plans and Proposals - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The next morning, June's kitchen was the center of attention as she fed the younger twins before they went off to school. The older twins ate and were going to be off checking on medical school admission. Agnes and Dad came by in Agnes' Expedition to pick up Nettie and wonder of wonders Grandpa was with them. Pretty amazing that both Dad and Grandpa were going out to a naturist camp. Wait till I tell the girls.

When all the noise quieted down, I said that I wanted to replace my car. Even though I would love another Bird, I needed something bigger, something that would carry more people. June, Sunshine and I went out car shopping. We finally settled on a Saturn crossover as it would carry eight people and was still sort of a car. June suggested trading the Taurus for another Bird if I wanted a little car to zip around in. I said that we both were forgetting that Sunshine would be wanting to learn how to drive pretty soon and with all the cars in the back yard, that I was going to have to build onto the garage. There were my cars in the garage, the two Miata's and a Neon that was shared by the younger twins. June thought that was a great idea and said I could add three more spaces plus expand the upstairs apartment or add a second apartment for all the company I seemed to get. If I did that, I would not have hardly any yard in the back except between the garage and the tree line. She also suggested that since she wasn't selling her house anytime soon, perhaps she could have a bigger garage. I guess I'd have to wait and see what all happened.

I went to my home office while June was doing some house cleaning. Sonya and Sunshine shooed her away saying they could do that stuff but did have June show them how all the stuff in the basement worked. June stopped by my office to tell me she was going to go do her other house cleaning and would be back later. I called the office I.T. guys to see if I could be set up with a remote so that some of my projects could be handled from home. I called Agnes' cell phone and asked her to find out if we could get broadband out there at the camp, if so to order it for Nettie's place and hers too if she wanted it. It kind of looked like we would all be spending more time out there.

I got my two lawyers together and told both of them to make good decisions on my money. On a conference call they wanted to get some cash for me but I told them that I didn't need any extra right then but would let them handle the new Saturn I was getting.

With all my business done I thought it was a great time to take Sunshine for a ride in the '57 Thunderbird. I went to the garage and pulled it out and took off the top. I checked the oil and water and let the engine warm up.

I found Sunshine practicing writing each of the letters. She had several sheets of paper filled with printed letters and letters in script. Prominently at the top of each piece of a paper was her name in script.

We went for a nice long ride. We drove through the Wilson Country Club grounds. We went out to the river area and drove through the park there. We stopped at a Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone before we got on the highway so we could feel the wind. It was all very exciting. On the way home, Sunshine asked. "Do you think I will be able to learn to drive pretty soon?"

Glad that wasn't a surprise. Her Mom was going to have a fit though, as she had been able to watch over her for so long. It was going to be difficult for her to give up the level of control she has had.

At home, we found June, Jill, Alice and Myra in my kitchen going over a list for the wedding that was to be in just two weeks. They had everything planned and reserved. The Saturday wedding had been originally planned to be at June and Sunshine's Church. Because of the amount of guests and probably the fact it was going to be a non-traditional type of marriage, the priest suggested we use the hotel for the actual service. Arrangements had been made for the wedding to be held at the hotel in their huge atrium type of auditorium. We were going to the hotel anyway for the reception where we would have food buffet, a band and disc jockey, and the cake. So doing both at the hotel made sense. The girls had to get their dresses fitted one more time but had all the attendant's dresses complete.

Jack was giving away the bride. Jeff was going to be my best man. Alice was matron of honor with both sets of twins, Myra and Jill also as attendants. There would be Charlie and Dad as groomsmen. The twins were going to follow in the procession together like flower girls instead of being accompanied. Jill had helped with invitations and seemed like it was going to be as much of a company party as a wedding. There were a bunch of invitations sent and replied to from the camp as well as a bunch of Sunshine's family and with the help of Dad and the twins a bunch of my family. Looked like around two hundred people, a big wedding.

Sunshine had the now treacherous trio, Alice, Myra and Jill along with Nettie to help her make plans for a honeymoon trip. I didn't know where it would be but I was guessing it was going to be good.

I was sorting foods out trying to come up with a plan for supper when Joy and Joey drove into the driveway. About thirty seconds later a Miata pulled in with the older twins. They came in the kitchen through the back porch saying there was a cab out front. I went out to find a near carbon copy of Nettie paying the driver.

"You must be Ethel, I'm Chuck Davidson, let me help you with your luggage." I said appraising Nettie's sister. We went inside and I left her luggage in the living room on our way to the kitchen. There were now the four twins, Sunshine and June messing with the food I had been puttering with.

June went up to Ethel and hugged her. "Oh my Ethel, it's been a long time. It's really good to see you."

"Good to see you too and especially Sunshine," Ethel said. "My, my you have grown to be a beautiful young lady. And now you can see. That must be mind boggling to have sight all of a sudden. Do you even remember me Sunshine?"

The conversation carried on with June introducing the girls to Ethel and explaining where Nettie was. They called Nettie to find out whether they wanted us to bring Ethel out to the camp tonight. Ethel said she had done all the traveling she was going to do for today and she was just going to sit back have a drink and relax. It was agreed we would take Ethel out to the camp in the morning.

The girls took Ethel up to the big bedroom with the luggage and told her to make herself at home and came back downstairs. A couple of minutes later Ethel came into the kitchen with a surprise. She was naked. "Hope you all don't mind but I can't stand clothes and I've been bound up for over twenty-four hours getting here. Now, how about a drink."

Ethel was tiny like Nettie but she had an even, all over very dark tan. Her breasts were not very large so didn't sag much. She obviously exercised a lot as she had a flat tummy and did not have a lot of wrinkles or saggy skin on her arms and legs.

I gave her a review of what I had and she chose Beefeaters so I made one for her then made one for June, Sunshine and I. When I brought them into the kitchen the girls all asked where theirs were. I went back to the living room and just brought the mostly empty bottle in. I gave them my drink and told them I would be right back and headed to the liquor store for reinforcements. I bought two of the big bottles along with another big bottle of Dewars and a case of beer. No reason to run out.

When I got back to the house, the only one still dressed was June. Sunshine and the two sets of twins presented a very pleasant scene along with the more mature Ethel. We were having our drinks when Alice came in with Jack following. The two of them were dressed formally. Jack with an evening tux and Alice in a simple gown that magnified her height but downplayed her huge breasts.

Jack hollered, "Damn I just love this family; naked women everywhere. Since it looks like supper time are you six naked women appetizers?"

"Down boy," instructed Alice. "Save it for later. I just wanted to say hi to Ethel. Give her a hug, she may be willing to be an appetizer."

"How could I ever forget the Goliath of this neighborhood. And where's your partner in crime, Charlie isn't it?" Ethel asked getting and giving hugs all around.

The girls fixed Alice and Jack a drink. We chatted a few minutes then Alice said they had to leave to be at an art gallery. Some of her work was being featured and she needed to be there. They told Ethel they would see them out at the camp this weekend.

The rest of the evening was normal with Ethel going to bed early while June Sunshine and I went to June's for the night. I read to Sunshine as we cuddled on the couch before going to bed making love sweetly before sleep.

The next morning, Sunshine said she wasn't feeling good. Her monthlies had arrived over night and she was cramping up pretty bad. June said she used to have the same problem before she had to have a hysterectomy. June fixed breakfast while I went next door to have everyone come to June's to eat. Ethel just walked next door naked like that's the way she always did it. On the way she stopped at the pool, dove in and swam several laps and got out shaking herself off. Sunshine met us at the door with a towel for Ethel.

After breakfast I said I was going to run Ethel out to the camp. June didn't want to go but Susan and Sonya did. After Joey and Joy took off for school we took off for the country. It really wasn't a long drive. Before we got there I called Agnes on her cell phone and asked what they needed from town while I was passing through. She laughed and said "Viagra." I told her that Dad had to get that himself.

"Not your old man, his old man. Nettie's complaining he only bangs her twice before going soft. Your old man just gets down on me until he makes me scream. Then I don't care whether he gets off or not. I told her to tell Nettie we were going to be there shortly.

We arrived at camp, parking at Nettie's place. I carried Ethel's bags in with Nettie acting as guide. I took a quick tour of the place. It was amazingly like the city house except a bigger kitchen and a giant screen porch that ran all the around the house. Nettie had hanging baskets of flowers all over the porch area making the place really nice.

I asked where Dad and Grandpa were and was told they were out in canoes fishing.

Ethel, Susan and Sonya were already naked and wanted to head for the lake to sunbathe. I told them we could stay a couple of hours but needed to go back soon.

"Come on Chuck, get naked and come with us," The twins asked.

"Pretty soon," I said. "I need to talk to Agnes and Nettie for a few minutes."

With naked Nettie following me, we found naked Agnes at her place. Agnes had found out about cable TV hook up and that could also be used for broadband and had ordered hookups for both cabins. Nettie said we would have to buy a TV as she didn't have one at her cabin.

I undressed, grabbed a small cooler with some beer and snacks, then we headed to the lake. When we got there, the three ladies were stretched out getting some sun. The twins had attracted several youthful admirers. Most of the boys were probably thirteen to sixteen but were remarkably sitting with the twins and not a hard-on in sight. Shit, I took one look around at all the bare flesh and had to use a towel to cover my instant monster.

The girls shooed the boys away, telling them they would probably be back this weekend.

I reminded everyone that the weekend after was the big wedding so they needed to plan on it.

Ethel was watching me, she leaned over to Sonya and said, "I think I'd like to try that out. Bet it feels good."

Sonya grinned and said, "You know it. That thing scratches the itch, that's for sure."

"Nice to know there is still brotherly love around," Ethel laughed.

While we were there, Dad and Granddad came back. No fish as they said the ones they caught were all too small. Granddad went to Nettie for a hug and kiss. This was a surprise for the twins and I. Dad got down and rubbed all over Agnes giving her hugs and kisses. We were in more shock.

Nettie introduced Ethel to everyone and told Granddad. "You better go in and see the doc about that Viagra. Ethel here is hornier than I am and will want some loving too. You need to take some lessons from your son and grandson and learn to eat pussy. It's going to be either Viagra or you need to recruit some help."

Granddad blushed but said he already had an appointment and told Nettie it was up to her to teach him new tricks. With him checking out the twins and Nettie rubbing around on him, he didn't appear to need any Viagra to me. The twins noticed and twitched around giving him clear views of all their goodies.

We all went back up to the house so the twins and I could leave. We had some lunch, dressed and drove away. We talked about their plans all the way back to the city. Surprisingly both of them said they wanted to meet someone and settle down a little. They both admitted to having been way to wild for too long. They now wanted some structure in their life and wanted what I seemed to be enjoying.

The rest of the week flew by bringing us to the planned weekend at the camp. Sunshine was all better now and wanted some immediate physical attention that I gave her repeatedly until the bed was soaked through to the mattress cover. The four twins were ready Friday afternoon about one. This was going to be Sonya and Susan's last free time for a while with their jobs at the hospital starting. I had picked up the new Saturn Outlook so there was room for all of us. Alice and Myra came over to tell me Jeff and Jill was going to go out with them so to expect all of them by about seven or eight. The drive out was nice but I found out the Saturn was a gas hog. It was nice and much roomier than it appeared from the outside.

Our arrival was welcomed as Nettie and Ethel had the cabin sparkling. We explored the place again. It was much larger than home except it didn't have a basement or garage. The house had nine bedrooms upstairs. One very large bedroom upstairs just like home but four sets of bedrooms like the two sets at home. Downstairs there was another master suite that was near the kitchen. The large kitchen and living room were one huge area with three couches, several chairs, and a huge table with fourteen chairs. Nettie said the house was built for lots of guests at once. Herb always liked to entertain and the house showed it. Nettie put Sunshine and I in the upstairs master bedroom. Sunshine said June would be in there with us. The twins said they would double up and only take one set of bedrooms for the four of them, which would leave bedrooms for the three couples on their way. That still left some empty rooms but Nettie said they probably would be taken too. It took Sunshine and the girls less than three minutes to get naked, happily displaying themselves to Dad and Grandpa.

I unloaded a couple of LCD TV's I had picked for out here. Dad and I set them up and connected them to the new cable TV connections. We put the big 42-inch in the huge living room and the smaller 26-inch where you could see it from both the table and the kitchen. I brought my laptop in and tested the Internet cable modem connection. We were set.

Nettie told me that she and Ethel were using the downstairs master suite with Grandpa. She was grinning when she said they had only used one bed since they had been there. Looks like the men of the family have all found company.

Nettie said for us all to go next door to Agnes' place for a late lunch. June and I were the only ones with clothes still on as we really had not taken a breath since arriving. I didn't know about June but I almost felt out of place with clothes on.

We were all at Agnes big table finishing eating when Agnes elbowed Dad and whispered something. Dad looked up a little red faced and a little sheepish, but smiling, "Kids, this may sound like something that I haven't taken time to consider but as you know, I've decided and have just sold the house. It was tough to let it go as you guys grew up there and we all had so many memories in it. Keep them and savor them. I have tons of pictures that will keep the place in our hearts forever."

Dad was obviously nervous but seemed somewhat relaxed and happy. "Just a little while ago we all met these wonderful people. Chuck found a girl he is going to marry as well as the girl's mother who he's marrying too I guess. Don't really understand all that, but then again, maybe I'm not supposed to. Well, when Chuck finally got around to introducing me to his new family group, I tripped over myself and landed happily in love with Chuck's future grandmother and perhaps mother-in-law. I can't believe it either. You all know how I felt I would never have another love interest after your mother. Somehow fate brought the two of us together. I have fallen in love with Agnes Mathews and want her to become a Davidson just like the rest of you. I've already asked her, she's already said yes and the only question is whether all of you can accept the two of us as wife and husband."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.