Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 17: The J's and a Matriarch Visit

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: The J's and a Matriarch Visit - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Dad, Jeff, Charlie and Jack had just left to play golf, leaving me with my four sisters.

I asked, "So who wants breakfast?"

Before anyone could answer, the door swung open with June entering, followed by Sunshine, and Agnes.

"Okay then," I said surveying all seven females. "Anybody want breakfast?"

"That's what I came over for," June said. "I knew you were going to be up early so I started some biscuits with some sausage gravy. Want to come over?"

Joey and Joy said in unison, "We're on our way. Thanks, Mrs. Davidson."

June frowned, "Please call me June."

While Sonya and Susan were exchanging twin looks, Sunshine came to me and hugged me with her good arm, kissed me soundly and snuggled up in my arms.

"That would be great Mrs. Ah, June that is," came from Sonya.

As we walked to June's house, Sunshine asked, "Can I see your old Thunderbird. I heard everyone talk about it all my life and now I can see it. I've been in it and loved riding in it though always with the top on but I've never really seen it."

"You'll get the first official ride in it from me, Sunshine," I said hugging her while she walked with me, still holding my arm but watching her feet where she was stepping.

Since Agnes was walking next to me I asked softly, "Aggy, what's up? You're awfully quiet."

"It's your Dad. It's like I've known him all my life even though when I met him at the hospital it was the first time I've ever seen him. It's really got me frazzled," Agnes said.

"Aggy, he's as bad as I am, Show him some tit and he'll home in on you like a pigeon," I joked.

She hit me pretty hard on the shoulder, but looked seriously at me and smiled. Sunshine hugged my arm tighter trying to soften the situation.

"I heard Alice screaming this morning over at your house," Sunshine was inquiring. "Does that mean she was being creative and needed somebody to take the edge off?" Sunshine said this with a straight face as if it were something that just happened.

"Something like that," I said.

"Then I heard Susan squeal a little," she said looking at me with a smile.

I just shook my head.

"And then I heard Sonya almost yelling," now grinning broadly.

"Nothing gets past you does it?" I asked.

"Since I can't see, or rather couldn't see, I listen. I hear everything in the neighborhood, especially next door where the man that owns my heart lives," Sunshine said looking at me with a loving look.

Sonya heard the conversation and turned, "Sunshine, honey, Susan and I won't take him from you. We love him as much as you do and only want to be with him sometimes too. This morning was the first time he's ever let us touch him. Don't be mad at him. We made him do everything. We didn't give him a choice. Talk to us about it since we all want him the same way."

Sunshine gave a beaming smile, "Sonya, I'm not mad. I love Chuck. You're family so I know you will share him too. He's pretty nice to have around and has taught Mom and Grandma to enjoy themselves too."

"You dog you," Susan said. "We think your damn near a virgin and here you are banging the whole neighborhood."

"Not really," Sunshine said. "That I know of he's only been with me, Mom, Grandma, Jill, Alice and Myra."

"Wow, three generations and the entire neighborhood," Sonya and Susan said in sync then exclaiming, "Some kind of stud."

June had dropped back hearing the conversation.

"Okay girls, let it be for a while. Your sisters are going to hear you and figure out what all this is about. If I read the situation right, if the secret gets out, you guys will have some youthful competition."

Susan and Sonya exchanged a twin look and both nodded, keeping quiet.

We ate a huge breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy with fried eggs. Artery clogging food but really great. After breakfast Sonya and Susan with Joey and Joy observing, changed dressing on Sunshine and my head before carefully removing the soft cast from Sunshine and equally as gently removed the dressing on her arm. They cleaned the wound, added some antiseptic cream and re-bandaged her arm before re-appling the soft cast. Sunshine said she needed a bath so Joey and Joy supervised by Susan gave Sunshine a thorough bath. When they had Sunshine dressed, they all came down with Joey coming up to me saying, "Brother, you have a hot looking chick under your spell. If you didn't know already, that is."

About the time we got back to the house with Sunshine along, Dad came back with the other guys laughing and joking. Apparently Dad did his usual stuff and talked the guys into playing for ten bucks a hole. As usual, he started after the third hole and pretty much won every hole. You can bet that next time they ask for strokes.

Dad ate some lunch with us and said he needed to get back home as he had to do some chores there and he might have some plans for later. Dad left Joey and Joy with me saying that if I got tired of them to call him. As he went out the door, Agnes stopped him for a few minutes. They obviously chatted a while then both left. I noted a very large smile on Aggy's face. Later that evening Dad called saying he had something to do and would I mind bringing Joey and Joy home or keeping them with me.

Amazingly June came over to the house that evening and watched a movie with us. Sunshine was fascinated by the TV and watched it spellbound. Joey and Joy talked Sunshine into going downstairs and playing some pool. Sunshine didn't do very well one armed but seemed to enjoy herself. I pledged to myself to teach her to stroke the ball and some of the intricacies of pocket billiards when she was healed.

When it was time to go to bed, Sunshine headed to the master bedroom accompanied by Sonya and Susan. Of course, Joey and Joy were observing the interaction between all of us. I suggested to Sonya and Susan to cool it and let Sunshine be the lone guest in my bed. They frowned but let me have my way.

Sunshine slept on her left side so I spooned her and let her be as comfortable as possible with her soft cast on right forearm. Sometime during the middle of the night, Sunshine kept wriggling her butt into my hardening cock until I woke up.

"Do me Chuck. I need you to make love to me. I feel vacant and alone. Please Chuck, do me," Sunshine was whispering.

Ever so gently I pulled Sunshine to her back and began kissing and licking every inch of her. As I reached her breasts, Sunshine wriggled in orgasm. I didn't stop but kept on stimulating her every exposed part until she almost screamed. I let her relax and felt her drift off to sleep. I was glad I had made my lover happy.

I woke with a start. Someone was messing with my dick. Sunshine was in my grasp so it wasn't her. I rolled to my back to discover Joy with my very erect dick in front of her face. She gave it a lick from base to the sensitive tip, licking off the pre-cum leaking out of the head. She smiled at me before swallowing almost my entire dick, a pretty good trick. After she was almost totally down on me for a few seconds, she lifted up coughing and choking. That's better, no one except Jill had ever deep throated me for any length of time.

I looked up to see Joey with a devilish grin straddling my hips. I watched her eyes going from a challenge, to a look of wonder, to "Oh my god" in seconds. Once down on me fully she wouldn't rise. She stayed planted on me for over a minute before slowly beginning to fucking me.

While this was going on, Sunshine woke and knew instantly that Joey had taken me while I was asleep. She reached for Joey and with her left hand played with Joey's breast and dropped her hand to stimulate Joey's clit. It took only a few strokes from Sunshine and I for Joey to blast off to never, never land. As soon as Joey fell over, Joy appeared over her and leaned over to whisper into Sunshine's ear. Sunshine smiled and Joy perched herself on the tip of my cock to begin her capture of my entire cock. It didn't take her long either. One continuous stroke and because she was so wet she bottomed out. She then began a rapid stroke meant to take her over the top. She came quickly, big time. I didn't, thank goodness. I rolled over on Joy and fucked her to another orgasm and gently withdrew from her and mounted Sunshine, gently sliding myself into her and just as gently, fucked her steadily until she shook, vibrated and exclaimed her love for me. Once again, I fucked three straight, but this time cumming only once. We all collapsed together and fell back asleep. We slept until June came in to wake us, telling us it was after ten and we should probably get up.

The young twins had a smirk on their face at breakfast that denoted their win during the night. This set the tone for the rest of the day as both sets of twins kept trying to get me alone. I finally explained to all four that I was impressed that they all wanted me but I did have a girl friend that needed attention as well as my girl friend's Mother. They all had to wait their turn.

Well what the fuck, first there were three then five, then six, then eight and now ten. Before meeting the neighbor Davidson's I was as near a virgin as it gets. I had fucked only two or three ladies, sort of. One I came while trying to get into her and she got mad and left. Another I came after two strokes and she wouldn't help me get back up. The last was a nymph and fucked me all night. Whenever I slowed, she sucked me back up and fucked me senseless. It was her bragging that alerted my oldest sisters I might be a stud.

I made the comment that all four seemed to not have any problem handling my size when a couple of the recent ladies I had been with seemed to think I might be too large. All of them laughed and Sonya began telling me that my four sisters were pretty much all sluts and size queens. Joey jumped in the say it was because of me they all had popped their cherries at a young tender age. Susan said, "We wanted to fuck you. We wanted to learn about sex with you so bad all of us took the first opportunity to get laid and learned that we liked it." Sonya added, "Did you know we used to get together and plot to figure out how we could get you to do us." Now Joy's turn, "We would walk in on you in the bathroom." Now Joey, "Climb in the shower with you and parade around naked all the time." Back to Susan, "But no, you wouldn't even act like we interested you." Sonya again, "So guess what, every one of your buddies has you to thank for being well fucked by all of us, if we found a big one we would share it, pass it around." Back to Susan, "They got theirs as long as they kept their mouths shut." And finally a synchronized foursome, "You were the only one not getting any and it was your fault."

I was shaking my head in wonder while Sunshine was busting up laughing. What embarrassed me the most was that June had come in and had heard the entire serenade.

When it came time to take the younger twins home, Sonya and Susan changed my bandages and went next door to take care of Sunshine while I took Joey and Joy home in the Taurus. They both gave me great kisses promising more the next weekend and let me go. Dad wasn't home yet so I didn't get to speak with him.

Back home, Sonya and Susan were packing up, saying they really should go back to work as the hospital was short while other nurses took vacation time. They said they had taught June how to change our bandages and would check with her to make sure Sunshine and I were okay. The J's were supposed to come by in the mornings before school to do us but June could if they couldn't make it. They reminded me that Sunshine had to go see a local oculist as soon as possible to have another check up. They said to make an appointment with her regular doctor so he could look at her other damages.

Sadly, both girls gave me sweet kisses while rubbing their impressive nipples on my chest. I told both that I loved them and watched them drive away in their Miatas.

When I went inside, Sunshine was waiting for me at the counter.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" She asked.

Before I could answer a car came in the driveway and a small figure got out of the car and walked swiftly to back door. Nettie came in swinging open the back door and grinning at Sunshine and I.

I got up and gave her a hug, lifting her off her feet and swinging her around.

"Take it easy with her big boy," Alice said standing at the door with Myra and a couple of suitcases. "She's kind a delicate you know, she's not one of these wild women you hang with."

"Nettie I'm so glad to see you," I said.

"I'm glad to see you too Chuck. But this one here is who I'm really glad to see," she said as she went to Sunshine and gave her a gentle hug.

"I can see you Aunt Nettie," Sunshine said. "I can really see you, for the first time. I'm so glad you came back so I could see you for real."

With tears in her eyes, Nettie said, "Sunshine, my child, this makes me so very happy. I understand you have a crush on your new neighbor too."

Sunshine sat up straight and waved her left arm around the room at everyone, "I don't have a crush on Chuck, I'm in love with him. He's been so special to me from the very first time we met. Everything we do together has made my life better. Even getting hurt was a good thing 'cause I can see now, really see. I love him Aunt Nettie, I really do."

"That's so sweet honey. Chuck, I'm glad you bought my house. You've made friends with the important people in my life and have made a difference in their lives. Darn it, I wish I could be here to enjoy all you guys together as well as be in Hawaii with my sister at the same time."

"We miss you Nettie." Alice said. "Whenever us girls get together and lay out sunbathing or just sit around having coffee, there's a hole because you're not there."

"I miss your advice Nettie," Myra said. "You always have a sane answer to one of my crazy questions."

"Enough with this weepy stuff," Nettie began directing. "It's late. I'm dead tired and could use some sleep in a real bed. You girls go home, I'll see you tomorrow. Chuck what can I do for you, do you need bandages changed? Anything? What room do you want me to use."

As Alice and Myra gave Nettie, Sunshine and me a quick hug and left, I told Nettie, "I'm fine, my sisters have been taking care of Sunshine and me. Right now, I'll take your stuff up to the bedroom and you sleep in your big bed. I just changed the sheets so it's ready for you. Sunshine and I will use one of the rooms that my sister's have claimed."

"You don't have to do that, I'll sleep in one of the kids' rooms," Nettie protested.

"Nope, those are my rules, you sleep in your big bed and get a good night's sleep," I said.

"What's this about Sunshine sleeping with you? Sunshine, what's going on here, does your Mom know about this?" Nettie asked warily.

"Yes Aunt Nettie.," Sunshine asserted. "She knows and she approves." Then with a chuckle, "Besides, if I wasn't with him, she'd be over here crawling in bed with him."

"Sunshine, don't be saying stuff like that," I scolded.

"Well it's true," Sunshine smiled. "If not Mom then Grandma would be over here."

"Sounds like June and especially Agnes," Nettie smiled. "I'm sure Agnes took one look at Chuck and could only think one thought, 'Fresh Meat'."

I made sure the doors were closed, the lights were off and Toy was wandering the neighborhood.

We went to bed with Sunshine and I snuggling in one of the double beds in one of the kid's rooms. We kissed and hugged as best as possible with Sunshine's broken arm but I had no problem feasting between her legs as she lay back fully stretched out gasping trying not to make a lot of noise. We made gentle love with me filling her full. Sunshine rolled to her left side and when I snuggled up behind her she tucked me into her sopping pussy and said she needed a cork. We slept soundly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.