Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 11: I Learn More about My Neighbors

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: I Learn More about My Neighbors - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

June and I were sitting on the couch in the living room. I was all ears after she said, "How about I give you the lowdown on the neighborhood you just moved into."

"So are you all vampires or what?" I said sarcastically.

"Not quite," June answered. "But you may or may not like everything you hear or want to be a part of all of it."

June looked me in the eyes, smiled, took my hand in hers and began. "You may have noticed Alice and Myra are pretty open. Charlie and Jack are equally as open. When my husband and Herb were still alive, we all used to get together for intimate parties."

"Intimate parties?" I asked.

"Okay, swing parties, swap parties. We all fooled around with each other. Matt would love me up along with the other ladies. We played a lot; lots and lots of fun sexy games. When Herb died, at first Nettie was lost. She would even hardly sunbathe with us. As time went on, Nettie began to feel she needed a man. The guys did everything they could to take care of Nettie and me along with their wives. It definitely is not as much fun as when we had four full couples. To make matters worse, Mom is always horny and knows we all fool around. She wants so bad to have Jack and Charlie do her. We joke about it but Alice and Myra are a little freaked that I would be willing to be fucked next to my mom. We're kinda more like sisters than Mother and Daughter. I'm only fifteen years younger that she is. So as I've grown older we are closer and closer in age and attitude.

"Neither one of us have been successful finding suitable men to have as part of our lives again. Most men can't understand the special needs of Sunshine. Some just wanted to get in her pants. None just wanted to be friends like you did since coming into the neighborhood. You're the wild card now.

"Let's see, you awakened the woman in my daughter. You've given my horny mother a taste of some loving that she has been wanting and wants more. And then my sweet Chuck, you've made love to me as well as just plain fucked me very nicely. You're playful, gentle, caring, and a good lover. I don't know what god sent you but I sure want to thank him. Nettie said you were special before she left. She said she just knew you were a sexy young man and wished she had had time to discover how playful you were. Alice and Myra are fascinated by your big dick," With that June took hold of my fairly relaxed dick and began stroking. "They both want to fuck you first chance they get."

"So that brings me to what I want to propose. Jack, Charlie, Alice and Myra all want you to party with us. They said that if you were to become a part of our sexy group, you might mean the difference in us being able to invite Mom. They all like her and I know Jack is dying to play with her big boobs. Mom's and Alice's are both the biggest but I think Mom's are bigger. Anyway there could be a thornier problem. What to do about Sunshine. If she were to find out about multiple men to play with her fired up body, she would be crawling all over them. With her open attitude, she would demand to be a part of it. I don't know whether she should be a part of all that yet. We'll have to think about it."

June now had my dick as hard as it was going to get. "What do you think about the opportunity to dip this in such delectable morsels as Alice or Myra?"

"I wondered about all the fooling around you ladies were doing in the pool," I said with a chuckle. "How cool Jack and Charlie were about all of you attacking and getting so intimate with me. I know that stuff like that goes on but I have never known anyone who participated. I'm kind of tame, naïve, as you know. You three ladies are the most sex I've ever had in such a short period of time. I've probably had more sex in the last few days than I've had in the last ten years, my whole life. Like I said, I'm kind of tame."

"Playing with Alice and Myra is appealing, especially if Jack and Charlie wouldn't mind. But I'm kind of wondering about Sunshine too. She loves being made love to. But she's more naïve than I am," I said.

"You're not naïve, Chuck,." June said gently stroking me. "You just haven't had a lot of experiences, opportunities. Think about it. You don't have to make your mind up instantly, there is time. By the way, if you want, there is some fun stuff that goes on around here. Jessie thinks you're hot as does Samantha and Delores. You see, it's not as uncommon as may think. Oh, those women are all married and their husbands not only approve of them having some fun but love to watch and play too."

"Oh my, June," I said feeling very strange. "You three ladies are enough for any man. I feel so privileged to be a part of Sunshine's awakening. I'm also getting crazy for her. I'll have to think about seeing her in the arms of another guy. Even you and Aggy will be hard enough to watch but Sunny? I don't know."

"Like I said, Lover," June said kissing my cheek then leaning over to blow on my stiffness. "Take your time. Enjoy yourself. Enjoy us. Sunshine thinks it's great you want to play with me and Mom"

June smiled and asked, "Want another drink or..." Her question trailed off while she stroked me a little more urgently, pressing a voluptuous breast into me.

I took her into my arms and kissed her firmly while trailing my hand down to hold one of her full cheeks.

"Let's go to my room. I want to use the bed and have you give me what you gave Sunshine," June said getting up, tugging on my hand.

We shut off the lights and went to June's room. She had a full size platform bed that would be great as it would not squeak or rattle. She pulled me down onto her and fit me into her sheath. With one full upward push of her hips I bottomed out. She grunted and gave me a few strokes with her wet gripping pussy."

"I thought you wanted me to love you up?" I asked.

"I do, I do, but first I need you in me for a quickie. If you can hold on, don't cum yet. Do me first and then I want to pull the juice out of you." June moaned.

I gave June several long deep strokes until she clutched me with her pussy, clutching in a strangle hard, hold and groaned. I gave her a few more strokes before she pushed me off her and said, "Love me up Chuck. Do me like Sunshine."

I pulled her arms so they were stretched over her head as if she were tied up. I then began on her lips and face. I continued as I had on Sunshine. When I reached her fabulous breasts I enjoyed the huge expanse to kiss and lick. Her nipples were not as pronounced as Sunshine's but her nipples were thick and long. She even giggled like Sunshine did when I licked and sucked her belly button but began panting as soon as I settled between her spread legs. As I licked her from her butt hole to her clit she gave a nice groan and whispered, "I love it, I love it, I love it."

I tried the tongue deep in the pussy next and was rewarded with a gush of juices, not a squirt, just a gush. I licked up to her clit and licked all around while slipping a couple of fingers into her to find her special spot. It was easy. Before my tongue touched her clit, her hips began pumping rapidly while she let out a pretty loud groan and began squirting, streams of tasty juices. When I say squirt, I mean squirt. I don't know how to describe it as there was so much. When I sucked her clit into my mouth she squirted even more forcefully until she froze and just collapsed. "Stop, stop, oh please stop, you're killing me Chuck, stop please."

I crawled up her until we could kiss gently, letting her calm. She pulled me fiercely to her and kissed me passionately, "I don't think anyone has ever made me come so hard. That was the most intense thing I've ever experienced. And you're inexperienced? Yeah right. Tame? Sure you are."

She rolled me over onto a dry spot and climbed on me. She seated herself on my stomach, reached behind me to position my cock, and slid herself down on me. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, damn you're almost too big after coming so hard. Oh my, you're stretching me."

She managed to impale herself, fully enclosing me. She began a slow undulation while licking my face, working up and down making me develop somewhat of a blue ball condition while playing with Sunshine and then June. June was so voluptuous with her giant breast hanging in my face and her generous hips and butt coming firmly down on my hips. I wasn't going to last and once June went into her pussy gripping while fucking it was over for me.

"Oh June, I'm not going to last. You're pussy is sucking it out of me. Oh my goodness. You are such a lover. Here it comes." June became really excited and began gushing juices on me again and moaning loudly. I was squirting into her while she was gushing on me. It was one big juicy mess.

June collapsed on me letting me feel her luxurious softness all over me. We kissed tenderly letting each other know how nice we were feeling and held each other, sharing the glow of the special intimacy we had experienced.

"Let's take a quick shower and put you to bed," June said. "Sunshine will love waking up with you in the morning. I would too, but I want her to have as much of you as she wants. Hope you feel the same."

We took a shower and when we were finished, we were both so keyed up we went into the kitchen to make ourselves another drink. We sat at the kitchen table and chatted.

"You know, Mom's going to want you to do that to her don't you? If Alice and Myra hear about it then they will want to be next. Since Mom has such a big mouth, she'll be bragging all over the neighborhood about you." June chuckled.

I noted, "Your Mom is always at your house, she must live close to be back and forth so much."

"She lives across the eighteenth fairway, the second house north of the clubhouse," June said.

"You mean on Wilson grounds?" I asked in wonderment.

"Yes," June said casually. "Her folks came from money and as I told you, Mom married money. She has always been at my house as much as she has been home. We have always been close and when Sunshine came along, she hasn't been able to stand not being around her. Then when Sunshine was hurt Mom became so overprotective she was almost unbearable. And as you can tell, we do enjoy spending time with each other."

"You guys are a special family, that's for sure," I commented. "I'm ready for bed, let me help you change your sheets and get us both to bed."

"I'm not changing them. I'm going to slip in bed with Mom and worry about them in the morning. Give me a hug and say good night," June said standing to leave.

We embraced and kissed tenderly, parting and saying "See you in the morning."

I crawled into bed next to the softly snoring Sunshine. I snuggled up behind her spooning and putting my arm around her. When I did, Sunny took my hand and put it on her breast and purred, "Mmmmm."

Thursday was pretty much the same. Some sun bathing, canoeing and swimming. Plenty of eating and some loving from all three of the ladies. Friday started out about the same as the other mornings. We were on the front porch when Alice's car pulled up to the cabin.

Myra came out of the car naked saying, "We're here everybody, let the party begin."

Alice got out still dressed saying, "The exhibitionist here couldn't stand it and was undressed half way here. I kept having to outrun truckers trying to check out the naked broad in my front seat." While tattling on her buddy she was pulling her T-shirt over her head and tossing it into the open car window. She unbuttoned her shorts, gave a strip teasers bump and grind making her shorts fall to her feet, exposing her no underwear condition. It was always amazing to see Alice in the buff. She may have been fifty or so, maybe just a little heavy, but my or my she was something. Six two or three, who knows, absolutely huge, monster breasts that seemed to sag only because of their size, swaying back and forth with her every move. She had a very noticeable waistline that flared to wide hips and a generous butt. Her long legs were awesome. Not sticks like so many women but full thick thighs that went a long way down to some muscular calves. This Amazon was luscious. No man could gaze upon her without an instant erection.

June brought out a tray with a coffeepot and two more cups. The two newly arrived ladies stretched before plopping in lawn chairs on the porch. June, Agnes, Myra, and Alice were sitting in a half circle facing Sunshine and I sitting together on the porch swing. Sunshine was doing her usual handiwork holding onto my now very hard dick casually stroking me. As you can imagine with all the visual stimulation, there was no way the thing was going to relax. Alice started right in, "So Sunshine have you learned anything new since you've been here?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.