Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 7: Enjoying Mom, Teaching Daughter

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Enjoying Mom, Teaching Daughter - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Monday started out great. I was able to finish up two projects because all the other departments had completed their input and testing. All I had to do was finish typing them up and that only took about a half-hour. It was great to have the three months I had spent on each project wrapped up in thirty minutes. Half a year finished in half an hour. I took them to Jeff for his final review and asked him if he was sure about next week.

"Chuck, not to worry. You're at least three months early on both of these projects and everything else you have in process is waiting for other departments to catch up. You work too fast. Or perhaps I need to find others that will keep up with you. Take the time off. Anyway, you get the usual rest of the week off that you never take for the completion of a project. I guess with two projects turned in, that you get two weeks off. So get. Quit embarrassing the other departments and take it easy for a couple of weeks. Say, do you have anyone you could spare in your department for a while? Application processes needs some help as well as the low level design group."

"Sure, I'm down to three engineers and a secretary but you can have two of them. We need to keep one up here to review bids and answer questions for the other departments. The guys will enjoy working on other projects," I said.

"Geez," Jeff said. "How do you do it. How do you hire guys that are like you and love to work. You and your group are always trying to help everyone else while some of the departments seem to work hard hiding from their projects."

"It's easy Jef," I said. "I ask people what they enjoy most. If they say fishing, drinking, pool playing, chasing women, well they probably won't work out. If they say they love electronics and love to create things then I'll give them a try. If what they say turns out to be fact, they are on my team. All of us enjoy doing what we do."

"All that is good but, you play golf, shoot pool, go have a drink and stuff like that," Jeff challenged.

"Your right, I do. But, all the other pursuits are after I get to design and create something. The other stuff is to keep me rounded," I said.

"Well, whatever. Just go, go camping or whatever you're gonna do. Just get out of here so I can hire some people to keep up with you. Maybe I'll just put you in charge of HR and let you get us captive robots to do our work," Jeff said laughingly.

"I'll go, I'll go, I promise. See you in a couple of weeks," I said turning, shaking my head. I stopped and turned back.

"Jeff!" I said.

"Yes."

"Here, take my country club card and use it while I'm gone. I'll tell them you are my guest for a couple of weeks so you can entertain our clients there. We can settle up the charges when I get the bill. What do you think?" I said.

"Wow! That would be great. That place is really special. I'll take my wife out there for dinner. You know how she liked it before. She loves all the fancy people," Jeff said.

"Don't get to fancy," I said to Jeff. "Most of the folks are pretty plain even if they do live in mansions. So, how about tonight, it is prime rib night for club members. Come out, be my quests and have dinner with me and my next door neighbors, not Jack or Charlie, but the lady and her daughter on the other side. How about it?"

"Sounds great I'll call Jill right now. What time should I be at your house?" Jeff asked.

"Let's eat early how about six?" I said.

I went home and it wasn't even noon yet. I picked up some "Long John Silvers" on the way, enough to feed several people as you never know who's going to be around. I parked my bird on the side of the garage thinking that I had to make up my mind soon as to what vehicle to get rid of soon as my bird should be garaged. Perhaps I could get a cover or put the Taurus or Pickup outside.

After giving Toy a pat on the head, I went inside to hear the vacuum running upstairs. I put all the food on the counter and went to look for the source of the noise.

In the hallway was Sunshine in shorts and a button up shirt tied below her breasts carefully pushing the vacuum in measured strokes. She was working herself away from me running the vacuum over each section of carpet, moving a couple of feet and doing it again. I glanced in my bedroom and saw a lovely butt exposed under a short skirt bent over the bed tucking in the sheet.

I sneaked up behind June and caressed the exposed cheeks. She jumped and turned angrily but then saw who it was and her frown turned to lust. She surprised me by grabbing my cock through my pants with one hand and unzipping me with the other. She pulled my rapidly filling cock from my pants, turned around and fitted me into a very warm moist female receptacle. Before I could shove forward she was pushing back burying me in her. She began slamming back into me as hard as she could. I took hold of her hips pounding her as hard and fast as I could. We lasted a minute, maybe two, but it was quick. I dumped into her while she gave a massive quiver and groan. I pulled out and tucked my wet cock in my pants.

June stuck a hand down to her crotch, brought it up to her mouth with a juicy handful while putting her other hand down there to hold in the torrent I had left there before she waddled off to my bathroom.

Just about the time she came out Sunshine appeared at the door pushing the vacuum into the room. Once she was in the room she stopped and turned the vacuum off.

"Hey Sunshine." I said.

"Chuck?" She said. "You're home. When did you get here?"

"Just now, I brought lunch for you guys, want some Long John Silvers?"

"That would be great. Can you lead me downstairs. I'm not sure of your house that well yet."

June said. "That's a great idea. I was thinking it was getting close to lunchtime. I know I've worked up an appetite." June winked at me.

In the kitchen, I got the girls seated and put out paper plates and served them with some fish patties, some of the potato balls and some cold slaw to each of us. I got out some glasses and filled them with ice and tea and sat next to Sunshine. We ate like we were hungry, silently and quickly. When we were done, I quickly cleaned up.

June said, "Why don't you two go play in the pool for a while, get some sun. Chuck you need to put some sun screen on and get used to the sun, as you're going to get burned if you do too much at a time.

"Great idea Mom," exclaimed Sunshine. "Come on Chuck, let's go play in the water."

"Aren't we supposed to wait a half hour or so after eating before we go in the pool?" I asked trying to delay the swim.

"By the time you two get some lotion on each other it will be at least a half hour," June said.

"Okay, let me get my suit," I said.

"You don't need a suit. We live here for crissakes," June said.

"Fine. Let me go to the bathroom and I'll be right down," I said leaving to go upstairs through the back way so I could at least pee and wash off the smell from the interlude with June.

I came back down stairs with a towel wrapped around my waist. Sunshine was waiting by the table with all her clothes piled on top. June opened the pantry door and handed me a bottle of tanning/sun block lotion.

"Cover all the exposed parts real good so neither of you burn," June cautioned.

"We will Mom, we'll do each other," Sunshine said going out the back door.

Sunshine was so amazing as she went down the steps turning right to follow the path exactly until she hit the concrete of her driveway. She continued walking across it to exactly the hedge opening surrounding the pool. She walked to where loungers were until she bumped into one before putting her hand down to it and sat. She adjusted the lounger till it was flat and lay down on her front.

"Do my back first Chuck," She asked.

I took advantage of the opportunity and spread lotion over her back, neck and arms. I did her legs working from feet toward her butt. While working up her thighs she spread her legs revealing all her charms. I vigorously rubbed lotion all over her cling peaches. Oh my what a pookie butt. She moaned during the intimate stroking. I patted her on the butt cheeks and she flipped over.

Before I could begin, she sat up and said, "Lay down and let me do your back first. The sun is really hot and I don't want you to burn."

I brought another lounger next to hers and lay down on it. Sunshine gently but thoroughly spread lotion all over me spending a lot of time on my butt too. Her hand kept dipping down to touch my balls. The intimate touching had my ego at full mast. She finally said, "Done," handing me the bottle as lay on her back.

This time I was going to take my time. She was gorgeous and I wished to mentally take pictures of everything. First, I gently put lotion on her face, forehead, neck, and shoulders. Next I switched to her feet and worked up both legs to near her crotch. I re-oiled her arms and belly working closer to those beauties setting so statuesquely on her chest. When I began rubbing lotion on them Sunshine moaned, loudly. I massaged the fullness of each breast working toward the tip, squeezing and tugging each nipple. I kept this up till Sunshine was rubbing her thighs together trying to get some friction. Once I felt her shiver, I slowly pooled some more lotion on her belly button to begin massaging her upper thighs and mound. I softly traced between her pussy lips using the oil to augment her natural lubrication. As my fingertip reached the top of slit and hit her now exposed clit, she jumped. I kept contact with the clit and continued to gently rub it making Sunshine hump up to my hand, which was caressing with each pass. All of a sudden she gave a loud "Ahhhh" and quivered and shivered, humping her pussy up to my hand and grabbing, hugging my arm. I let her relax continuing to massage her till she was calm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.