The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 37: After the party

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37: After the party - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Lavinia was among the last and she called a car to take her back to her house for she was sure that she could not walk that far. When she arrived she walked into her bedroom for each of the women had their own separate room and Tarak took turns sleeping in the bed of which ever woman he was going to make love to. Lavinia stripped naked and looked at her large breasts. They were once again resting in their normal position instead of being thrust forward invitingly, waiting, even begging to be fondled, pinched and played with. They had not been denied the attention they craved. She smiled as she looked at her nipples noting that they were soft and relaxed once more. They had been hard and erect almost all the time over the last three days. Her gaze dropped down and looked at her vagina, its lips were swollen and reddish brown. Lavinia had lost count how many times it had been used and filled over the last three days, all she knew was it was a lot. Lavinia was probably the most conservative of the party goers she had not chosen to have the anal insert. That was a big mistake she mused for that had simply restricted her to the use of one hole. Next time, and I'm sure there will be a next time, she thought, I will have one put in. Lavinia did not even touch her vagina to sooth its soreness with her gentle hands for she remembered that each time she had done so over the past three days it had imparted uncontrollable needs to have it fucked once more and she had gone on the prowl once more to satisfy that need. She chuckled to herself softly with the memory, for she had not been forced to look very hard to find someone that was more than willing to satisfy that need.

Lavinia had been conservative, past tense, I sure can't say that now, she smiled. She had not started to have sex until she was eighteen, over the last three days she had been fucked more often than she had before in her entire nineteen years of life combined. Her sore womanhood reminded her of that fact.

Recalling one woman with tits even larger than her own, in particular. She could even now remember the sweet taste of that woman's nipples as she had sucked them to hardness, marveling on how big they had gotten. The woman had fucked her three times one time after another and each time Lavinia had a stronger climax. That woman had climaxed repeatedly too as her flashing LED's had attested. Lavinia remembered the love juice of that woman bubbling from her overfilled womb and trickling down her thighs. That had been the second time and looking at it they had both laughed and then she had fucked Lavinia again and filled her more. Lavinia tumbled to her back on the bed totally exhausted and totally nude, she had not even bothered to put panties back on.

Zalia heard Lavinia come into the house. Zalia had not really cared for Lavinia before, not really disliked but just not cared for, she had considered her too soft. Zalia had been waiting to fuck a woman bent over and spread open, her pussy accepting all who wished to fuck her. She had been surprised when she stepped forward for her turn to find that the woman bent over was Lavinia but Zalia had decided to fuck her anyway. She had let her dildo slide into Lavinia's already sopping wet pussy and started to stroke. Then she had felt the soft skin of Lavinia's butt flatten against her and her feelings for Lavinia had instantly changed. Twice she had fucked that pussy and felt the soft ass pressed against her and each time her LED's and Lavinia's too had flashed almost nonstop. Her feelings for Lavinia had certainly changed. Zalia crawled from her bed and padded over to Lavinia's bedroom. Zalia was nude also, she looked at Lavinia lying on her bed and settled herself next to her. Her hand reached searching for Lavinia's and when she found it she placed it in hers. Neither woman touched each other, other than the joining of hands, they both were far too sore for sex. They both sighed in contentment.

Xantara had become engaged in conversation with Shawna and had sat in the cafeteria with her before returning home. She had been curious as to how Shawna liked living with Zaflan lovers. Shawna had told her how much she loved them and told her about the necklace they all wore and how her name had been added just days after she had joined them. Xantara could see the genuine love in Shawna's eyes and that had put her mind at ease. She and Shawna had become good friends while living in the singles quarters and she had worried about her when Shawna had moved out. She would worry no more, Shawna just like her had found a family.

Xantara walked into the house and looked around. It was very quiet. She saw that Zalia's bedroom door was standing open and after checking found that she was not there. That's funny, she thought for she had seen Zalia's crumpled up jumpsuit in the corner. She decided to see if Lavinia was home and ask her. As she stepped into Lavinia's room the question became moot for Zalia was on the Lavinia's bed beside her both of them sleeping. They both had their knees bent over the edge of the bed with their feet still on the floor. Xantara smiled as a thought came to mind and shrugging off her jumpsuit she settled her naked body next to Zalia's in the same position taking Zalia's free hand in hers. I have never been naked in the same bed with another woman let alone two naked women until now, she thought, and she amended the thought, well not before the party that is. I was naked all the time there and loved every minute of it. I'm certain Zalia enjoyed fucking me and I think Lavinia did too. I know I certainly enjoyed fucking them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.