The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 36: The Palace

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36: The Palace - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Tani had found that the insert in her ass was flexible and squeezed together allowing her to walk normally but when she bent over or spread her legs apart it opened invitingly. She walked over to one wall that had a box with a number of switches. The light in the chamber was very dim almost dark. When she tripped one of the many switches flood lights sprang to life and illuminated the sea around them. They had and awe inspiring unobstructed two-hundred-eighty degree view of the sea around them. It was not long before the brilliant light attracted numerous sea creatures of all shapes and sizes and they looked inside at the women just as they looked at the sea creatures. Sonya walked over to a flat bar shaped structure and found that indeed it was a bar and when she spoke an order a frosty glass filled with the drink she had ordered was dispensed and handed to her by the attending robot.

"This is fucking fantastic," said Tani as she slowly turned and took in the view.

"I can feel myself getting wet already," Tasha laughed.

With drink in hand Sonya commented, "Better be careful or you'll trip the climax alarms." She laughed. The forth woman who had been silent got a drink for herself and sat down to wait for the rest. She spoke to Tani, "You don't have the faintest idea who I am do you?"

"Not the faintest," Tani admitted.

The woman chuckled, "It's me, Marie."

Tani walked over and looked into the cat's eyes that stared out of the woman. "Damn," was all she said and then she bent over and kissed Marie sliding her tongue into Marie's mouth. Marie returned the kiss and lovingly ran her hands over Tani's jutting breasts.

"I had no idea you had such large breasts Tani," Marie teased.

Tani scoffed, "they just look big when they are stretched to the bursting point and pointed straight out in front of me and besides you should talk yours are just as large." Just then four more women entered the room and joined them. They began to circulate. The next group that cycled in contained four men and Tani noted with a grin the three of them had anal inserts and their dicks were painted in the same color scheme as the rest of their bodies. The cycles continued until all twenty-eight were present.

Tani approached one of the women of whom she suspected the identity. The black/red eyes turned in her direction that coupled with long hair strengthened her suspicions.

"Redi?" She inquired. The tinkling laugh confirmed her suspicions.

"Tani, is that you?" The woman asked.

"My Zol girl, your tits are huge," Tani, laughed. Tani could not see the blush that colored Redi's face under the mask of her second skin. Redi's normally large breasts jutted out in front her so far that you could probably have rested drinks on them like a tabletop.

Tani leaned over and began to suck on Redi's bright silver nipples. Redi sucked in her breath sharply when Tani started and thought, Tani you are already driving me crazy. The pills I made are highly effective just the touch of your lips has me teetering on the edge of orgasm. I can feel myself getting soaked inside.

A big smile spread across Tani's lips as she saw that Redi's nipples were stiff and erect after her brief sucking of each. She also saw that just the barest hint of red and green was starting to glow on Redi's LED's. She spun Redi around and parting her butt cheeks ran her hand up between Redi's legs. As the cheeks spread apart to accommodate Tani's hand she noticed that Redi had an anal insert, she also noticed as she withdrew her hand that it glistened wetly. She placed her hand in her mouth and licked Redi's dew from her fingers.

"I think I will fuck you first Redi is that ok with you?" Tani asked and then started to frown as Redi replied.

"Only on one condition Tanica," nobody called Tani by her full name and so her frown deepened only to be replaced with a brilliant smile as Redi continued, "and that is that I get to return the favor."

"You have a deal. Now let's go upstairs and see what else this sex palace has to offer," Tani said as she put her hand in Redi's and pulled her toward the elevator.

The second floor was only slightly smaller then the first and had many types of what could only be sex tools and furniture. Fully a third of the chamber was separated by a clear wall and looked to be empty. There was only a single door and as Tani and Redi still hand in hand, stepped inside they were amazed. They were floating just like they were under water but in breathable air. Just as in water swimming strokes moved them about the chamber. They release hands and spun about Redi ended up head down and Tani was head up as both of them floated almost weightless. Even in all these positions the women's tits remained jutting straight out held in place by the supporting cups. They swam their way back to the chambers entrance and stepped out.

"Wow," was all Tani could say, "let's see what else is up stairs." Hand in hand once more they stepped into the elevator. The next floor had three large beds spaced around the chamber. Tani and Redi stepped onto one and where immediately lifted to float about a foot off the surface. They looked down and were not surprised that they were able to see clearly into the chamber below. The two of them reentered the elevator and went to the next floor up. It also had three equally spaced beds that looked to be identical to the ones in the chamber below. They rose to the top floor, which was dark, but in the subdued light of the chamber below they could see a large group of lounge chairs circled around the clear walls.

"Must be for sunning when the top floor is above water," Redi said.

They got back on the elevator and got off again on the second floor. They walked over to more closely inspect the sex furniture. "I wonder what this ones for?" Redi asked as she leaned forward and placed her head and arms in the padded cushions that were made for them. She put her legs in the leg cushions so that she was standing in a spread eagle position. Tani saw the red and green buttons that were near the rack and pushed the green one.

"Oh," Redi cried in surprise as clamps pinned her calves, thighs, and arms in the cushions. The top half of the machine began to tilt forward and finally stopped when Redi's head was lower than her ass. The leg pads began to open and stopped when Redi's legs were spread wide. Her pussy and ass were opened invitingly for Tani's view. Tani removed her bracelet and pushed the button she then fitted it over her pussy wrapped the elastic straps around her. She pushed the other button and sighed as the dildo inserted itself inside her. All the while Redi was held helpless before her. Tani stepped forward and slowly started to ease into Redi's anal insert. Redi wiggled her ass in pleasure as she felt the dildo slide into her.

Slowly Tani began to stroke in and out. Even this proved to be more than Redi could resist and her ass began to buck wildly and she groaned and moaned in pleasure. It was not long before Tani saw the LED on her back light up and begin to flash red and green. Right after that the sirens in the building began to howl and the lights began to flash. The LED's on Redi's tits, belly, clit and thighs were flashing brightly as the crowd below looked up and saw them. Tani smiled down at them and then her own lights started to flash. She felt some of her ample juice being draw into the dildo and felt it surge through its center.

Look out Redi, here I come, she thought. Redi felt the surge of liquid that filled her anal cavity and this drove her to even greater gyrations. Her Lights flashed even faster and then the climax faded and the light flickered and died. The siren ceased after Tani quit having her orgasm. She pulled out of Redi's ass and watched as her juice trickled out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.