The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 35: Preparations

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35: Preparations - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The equipping of the abandoned Pleasure Palace was started once more. Invitations for the pending party were sent to everyone. The six original adults declined as did Mika, Naomi and the other couples of the Silkas but twenty-eight of the invitations were accepted. The invitations gave specific instructions. Each invitee was to show up in every day jumpsuits, no body jewelry was to be worn although for those with piercings the rings that actually pierced their bodies were acceptable. A time was given and request for intent to attend was required.

The celebration day arrived. The train cars started hauling their passengers to the assembly area in the Palace. When all twenty-eight of them were delivered Tani took the podium that had been erected and asked them to be seated. They all sat down in the chairs that had been provided at the long tables in front of them. Tani looked out over the young faces that looked back and smiled.

"Wow," she started, "Wow," she repeated and when all were silent, she continued. "The last time we had a party like this one promises to be there were eleven of us in attendance. Now I look out on twenty-eight faces. I would like to personally welcome the Silka who have become members of our large family. I also promise you that you will not be disappointed in the coming party." She chuckled as she recalled the last one. "Without further delay by my incessant talking I ask that each of you take up the pill and drink that you find before you." Tani waited until this had been accomplished making sure that all had complied. "When I place the pill on my tongue and wash it down with the drink I want each of you to do the same." She placed the pill on her tongue and drained the drink she had in her hand in a single gulp, turned the glass upside down and slammed it on the podium in front of her. She watched silently as all twenty-eight of them followed her actions." Now in the words I spoke once before, let's par-tay. There are four dressing areas behind me each of us must pass through one of them to get to the rest of this wonderful complex. Form a line in front of one of them and follow the instructions of the robots inside to the letter," Tani smiled and closed with, "See you on the other side." She stepped in front of one of the curtained dressing rooms and was satisfied to see that everyone followed suit.

Tani stepped inside and followed the instructions of the robotic voice that addressed her. "Please disrobe completely and step through the door in front of you when ready."

Tani did as instructed and the robotic voice continued on the other side of the door. It must have been equipped with vision receptors as it addressed her by name.

"Good evening Tani. Please stand perfectly still." When the robotic eyes were satisfied she had complied, the two halves of a large box like apparatus clam shelled together and covered her body from just below the chin.

"Please close your eyes and mouth and remain that way until further instructions are given."

When Tani had complied, another box like apparatus enclosed her head. For a moment only, Tani felt her entire body immersed in a cold liquid and then it was gone. Next she felt a coldness on her areolas and vagina and then this coldness was gone also. Then she felt a warm cream being applied to her face which quickly hardened and became pliable just like skin. A spray coated her closed eyelids and lips.

"Operation is complete you may open your eyes. When prompted please step forward and exit this room Tani. Thank you."

The box like apparatuses opened and Tani was instructed to exit. She stepped into a room that was wall to wall ceiling and floor mirrors allowing her to view herself from every angle. Tani looked in awe at the transformations that had taken place. Her hair was silvery-blue, a second skin that was white in color covered her entire face hiding all identifiable features. Her eyelids and lips were deep dark black. Her entire body was covered with some type of thin paint like substance in bright red, blue, green and yellow swirls that covered every square inch of her body. The small patch of pubic hair above her vagina was the same silver-blue color as the hair on her head. Not as much as a fraction of and inch of her actual skin color was visible. Her areolas and vagina were shiny silver in color with an almost metal shine but pliable just like paint. Only the build of her frame itself was identifiable.

My Zol, I don't even recognize my own fucking self, she thought. She watched as three other women stepped from their booths. They were identical to her. The only difference was their different hair lengths and their different builds and heights. When all four of them were assembled in the mirror room the robotic voice spoke once more. "Ladies please step through the door to your front and follow instructions. Tani turned to Tasha, Sonya and the last woman. The only reason she knew their identities was from seeing them standing at the front of each of their lines. They stepped into the next room to see four identical padded rack like structures.

"Each of you please step face first into one of these and place your arms, legs, and head in the padded receptacles. Tani did as instructed and saw each of the other women did the same. There was a slight tingle and her arms and legs were secured in the padding like two magnets attract each other holding her securely immobile. The only thing she could do was turn her head from side to side and see that the other women were bound to the structures the same way.

"Hello Tani," the robotic voice purred into her ear from the speaker located near one of her ears. "The following operation is optional and if you decide not to have it done you may say so now or at any time. It is recommended that this be done though that you may experience all the joys of the upcoming party. Please voice your decision now."

The voice was silent and Tani in her usual vulgar language said, "What the fuck are you waiting for give me the works."

"Very well Tani." There was a buzzing noise and then the top half of the rack bent forward dragging Tani into a position where she was stooped forward from the waist up forming a ninety degree angle with her body. There was another buzz from behind her and Tani felt mechanical fingers pry her ass cheeks apart. She looked and saw Tasha was getting the same treatment and both felt the probe enter her anal cavity and watched Tasha as the same was done to her. The anal probe stopped when it was about seven inches in her. It was well lubed so it had slid in easy but it was very cold. Suddenly some type of warm what she guessed to be a cleaning solution began to issue from the multiple holes of the probe. It flooded her anal passage and trickled out to run in streams down her thighs and drip on the floor. She looked at Tasha and saw that she was undergoing the same. Tani turned her head and saw that Sonya was getting the same. She flashed her a smile which was returned. After a few minutes the liquid stopped flowing from the probe and it was withdrawn. Cleaning fluid continued to bubble from her and the robot waited patiently for her to finish draining. Another probe rose from the floor and once again was inserted about seven inches into her anal cavity. She felt a bead of some soft substance about the diameter of her little finger be deposited inside her in a line as the probe slowly withdrew.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.