The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 31: Vicki's Deception

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Vicki's Deception - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Victoria was Sonya's cousin and only living relative. She was mated to Aren and was one of the Silka couples. Vicki, for that was her nick name, was three months pregnant. She was the first Silka to become pregnant since their flight from the robots had ended. Vicki would start to show in a few weeks and deliver in five more months. Sonya had told her of her plans for the trip, how she hopped to seduce Shileea, Jordan and Elan and make them her family. Vicki was shocked at Sonya's revelations for she was still strongly rooted in the customs of old that dictated one man and one woman families. She knew Aren loved her but she also knew that single women far out numbered the men in their community. She was afraid that once her belly began to swell and she was not able to have sex as often or in the usual ways those single women attempt to seduce him and though she hated to think of it, she was sure he would stray. Tasha had said it and she reluctantly agreed that the single women of the community would not spend their lives without sex. Aren was a potential target for their seduction.

Wouldn't it be better if I chose whom my mate made love too, someone that I got along with also? She asked herself, In fact, if I face reality it will probably have to be more than one someone.

Vicki started watching the single women and planning which ones she would chose as lovers for her mate. The first choice was easy for she knew this woman, she and Vicki were friends. Brianna was quiet and reserved. Vicki wondered how she was ever going to get this woman to make love to her mate even at her urging and with her blessing. Vicki went to see Tes to confirm her pregnancy and during her visit the subject of multiple partners came up. Vicki told Tes what she had decided to do.

"Is this really what you desire?" Tes asked looking into Victoria's eyes.

"What I desire, no. What I know must be, yes," Vicki answered truthfully. "I would rather my mate make love to a woman that I also like than otherwise, one that I can share him with, not have him and her feel guilty, and sneak around behind my back," she continued.

"Just a moment then," Tes said and left the examine room. When she returned she handed Vicki a bottle of pills and instructed her, "Put one of these in their drinks. It has no lasting effect but it will make a male and female helpless to resist each other. We developed it for our animal herds but it is just as effective on people. Don't worry it is safe to use."

Vicki thanked Tes and left bottle in hand. That afternoon she made it a point to cross paths with Brianna and invited her over for a late dinner the next day.

Brenna graciously accepted the invitation.

Vicki spent the afternoon the following day making a delicious meal for that night and when Brianna knocked on the door, she invited her in. The three of them sat around the table and visited and then retired to the living room for more visiting. Vicki gathered their empty glasses and shoed Brianna back in her seat when she would have gone with her to prepare refills.

Vicki put the glasses on the counter and pulled the bottle of pills from their hiding place beneath the sink. Her hands shook as she dropped one pill each in Brianna's and Aren's drink glasses. She then refilled them and waited for a moment for them to dissolve.

Returning, she handed each of them their glass.

The radio buzzed and Aren answered. He got a scowl on his face but handed the radio to Vicki. Tes was on the other end as had been prearranged. "Well did you give the pills to them Vicki?" She asked.

"Yes," was all Vicki could say without sobbing.

"Then I will send a car for you and it will bring you over here to the cafeteria to visit with me while you wait," Tes said, "See you soon." She broke the connection.

"I have to leave for a little bit but I'll be back soon," Vicki said.

Brianna offered to go with Vicki, and when turned down, she made ready to leave.

"Sit," Vicki said, "You and Aren can visit, and I will be back soon."

"Why does Tes want to see you Vic?" Aren asked.

Vicky leaned over and whispered a lie into his ear saying it was about her pregnancy.

"At this time?" He questioned.

Vicky just shrugged and then headed out the door at the sound of the approaching car.

The vehicle drove her to the cafeteria, where Tes met her, and handed her a drink. They sat down and Tes put her arm on Vicki's shoulder in comfort as Vicki began to sob.

The pills began to take affect. As Aren and Brianna visited, Brianna found herself loosing track of the conversation and instead studying Aren. My, he's a handsome man. I wonder why I didn't see it before. Her thoughts began, of course I didn't notice, he belongs to a good friend but he sure is well muscled, and oh so attractive. I could just... , she shook her head to clear that thought. Now what were we talking about?

Aren was looking at Brianna and trying to carry on a conversation but his thoughts kept wandering. Damn, she's good looking; I can see why Vicki doesn't have her hanging around, too much temptation, but what am I thinking? I love Vicki, she's going to have my child.

The affects of the pills got stronger.

I wonder what he looks like naked. I wonder what it's like to have those arms wrapped around you. Brianna's thought.

She sure has big tits. They make her blouse bulge. They must be twice the size of Vic's. I wonder how they feel, as Aren's thoughts turned more sexual.

I wonder what his lips taste like. Why do I find him so irresistible, Brianna shifted uncomfortably on the couch.

I wonder if she would let me just feel them. No, I can't do that I love Vicky. Unable to resist any longer, Aren got up and walked over to Brianna. He leaned over and kissed her. Her arms came up and wrapped around his head and she returned the kiss.

Aren let his hands slip under her blouse, cupping her breasts. The kiss and the touch, like an electric charge on both of them. Their hands began to roam and fondle over each other and the next thing either knew they were both naked and in bed. They fucked each other repeatedly until both were hot and sweaty and then they passed out.

Vicki came home late that night and quietly let herself in. There was silence from the bedroom so she cracked the door and looked inside. Aren and Brianna were lying naked in each others arms and sleeping. Vicki silently closed the door and curled up on the couch to sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.