The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 30: Shawna

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Shawna - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Marie and Shawna walked along the rows of Stafford (similar to wheat) inspecting them for readiness. Marie a Shawna had become good friends at the beginning because they shared a common interest in agriculture. Shawna was a Silka and at first she had tried to get in Tani's unit but she was just not aggressive enough to be a soldier. She had then found an interest in agriculture and met Marie. She was slightly shorter than Marie, only five foot three inches. She was very quiet which was the opposite of Marie and maybe that's why the two women got along so well, Marie talked a lot. Shawna had the tan skin of her race along with the brown eyes and brown hair. Her hair was mid back in length.

Marie felt the wetness inside her grow and turned her eyes away from Shawna concentrating instead on the crop. That evening when Shawna had returned to her village Marie spoke to Redi and Jake.

"I have the hots for Shawna and would like to fuck her but I want your permission first since I love both of you very much and don't want to put our relationship in jeopardy." Marie said and then continued. "It is probably just going to be a one time thing and I don't even know if Shawna wants me, and then there is the taboo thing they have against two women fucking." She laughed and added, "Although Tasha is quickly knocking holes in that taboo."

Redi and Jake gave their consent since it was easy to see that Marie wanted Shawna a lot. The next day Shawna and Marie met once more to inspect the crops. Marie led Shawna back into the head high Mazoo (corn) under the pretense of checking to see if the crop was indeed ready to harvest even in the center and not just on the outer edges.

They had talked about many subjects but Marie had gradually steered it to her relationship with Redi and in particular her sex with Redi. She described the acts in detail to see if it would shock Shawna. Shawna had shown intense curiosity and told Marie she had not had sex, other than with herself for a long time. Shawna turned to inspect a stalk of Mazoo and when she turned back Marie was waiting. She wrapped her arms around Shawna and kissed her on the lips. At first Shawna tried to pull away but then she relaxed and the kiss became a long lingering one as it was returned.

Shawna sighed and put her arms around Marie. Marie pulled away and looked Shawna in the eyes. "I want you Shawna, I want to have sex with you. Will you let me because I would never force you?" She asked.

"Even though it is against my peoples beliefs I want you too Marie. But when and where?" Shawna asked.

"Right here and right now," Marie answered in a soft throaty voice.

Shawna eyes opened wide in disbelief. "Right here Marie, in the middle of a Mazoo field!"

For an answer Marie unzipped her jumpsuit shrugged it from her shoulders and let it fall around her ankles.

Shawna gawked at Marie's body and let her eyes roam over the woman before her, the pale white body her clavo sized tits the same size as her own. She looked at the black areolas that surmounted them and then her gaze dropped. She looked at the small line of blond pubic hair that nestled above Marie's black vagina. She gazed at Marie's smooth white thighs and calves. She licked her lips unconsciously.

Marie reached forward and unzipped Shawna's jumpsuit slipping it over her shoulder and letting it drop to the ground just like her own. Marie had not worn panties in anticipation of this occasion but not so Shawna. Marie caressed her hands over Shawna's breasts and gently rubbed her chocolate brown nipples. They became stiff and erect telling Marie that indeed Shawna wanted her also. Marie knelt down, worked Shawna's panties over her hips and slid them down to join her jumpsuit around her ankles. Marie ran her hand over the curly brown pubic hair that covered Shawna's womanhood. Marie bent forward and started to gently kiss Shawna's navel and belly. Her hands caressed and glided over her ass and up her back. Shawna moaned and gave an involuntary jerk of her hips. Marie bent down and removed her shoes and then slid her jumpsuit off placing it spread out on the ground, she removed Shawna's shoes one at a time and slipped her jumpsuit and panties off. She placed the jumpsuit next to hers making a makeshift blanket of the two pieces of clothing.

Shawna was still standing unsure what to do next, she had never been with a woman before, nor had she done it in a Mazoo field for that matter. Marie guided Shawna first to her knees and then guided her to her back upon the jumpsuits. Marie crawled on top and fitted herself to Shawna's body. She started kissing the woman and then inserted her tongue. Marie started to slowly work her way down. She kneaded each breast as she sucked on the nipples and then kissed her way further down. She brushed her lips from side to side over Shawna's upper and lower belly and then she reached her womanhood. She brushed the soft curly hair to either side and plunged her tongue between the brown labia lips to the pinkness inside. Shawna sucked in her breath and then moaned quietly. She was a quick learner and she pulled Maries legs around until she could fit her lips to Marie's bare black pussy. The two women pleasured each other with their tongues plunging them into each other's pussies and then mashing them against the clit outside.

Shawna climaxed. It was so intense that her whole body shook under Marie. Not long after that Marie climaxed too. They remained in that position savoring the smell of each others sex until Marie felt the first drops of rain on her bare butt and back. She scrambled off of Shawna and they both started pulling on their jumpsuits. Long before they had gotten dressed though the rain had become a downpour. They were soaked and covered with mud from head to toe. Their hair was limp and streaked with mud. Their jumpsuits were quickly soaked and clung to them. Marie spied Shawna's panties half covered in mud and grabbing them slipped them into her pocket. The two women scrambled back out onto the dirt service road they had left and headed for shelter. The two of them looked at each other and laughed at the muddy mess they saw. Marie and Shawna darted into the living quarters building and went to Marie's room, where they had left a muddy trail across the floor of the cafeteria and into Marie's room but the robots would clean that up.

They stripped and hand in hand headed for the showers. Marie and Shawna scrubbed each other till both were clean once more and then went back to Marie's room.

"You can wear one of my jumpsuits but I'm afraid you will have to roll up the cuffs Shawna," She laughed and then said, "I really enjoyed having sex with you Shawna I hope it was enjoyable for you too."

Shawna cocked her head to one side as she pulled on the proffered jumpsuit and said, "Are you joking? I thought it was plain to see, I mean my moans should have told you. I haven't come that hard since I don't know when. But a straight answer to your question is yes I did thoroughly enjoy, at least until I got soaked with rain." Shawna laughed, "I can hardly wait till the next time. Now I must go before I have to walk home in the dark. I seem to have lost my panties though." Marie pulled the muddy garments from the pocket of her muddy jumpsuit and jokingly said, "I found them half covered by mud would you like to put them on?" Shawna looked at them and laughed, "No you can keep them," She leaned forward and kissed Marie then left.

That night Marie told Jake and Redi how she and Shawna had shared sex and then with much laughter of the rain and mud afterward. "Would you like to meet her?" Marie asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.