The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 22: Tani

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Tani - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Nearly five months had passed since Tani and Steve's return and much had been accomplished in that time. Tani's belly was really swelling now and she was finding it difficult to hide from her three lovers. She was wearing camis all the time now and she replaced them each time with ones that were increasingly baggy. Finally she approached Mika and Naomi asking them if she could stay with them using the excuse of long training hours and having to come to the village each day anyway. Mika and Naomi agreed to let her live with them instantly. Tani announced her decision to her lovers and moved out.

One evening Tani stepped from the shower at Naomi's house and was surprised to see Naomi waiting. Naomi was naked also as she prepared to get into the shower after Tani was done. She looked at Tani's swelling belly and enlarged breasts, without preliminary small talk Naomi jumped into the subject about which she wished to talk.

"Tani you are with child, don't bother denying it, I know, I can see the signs and not just now when I see you nude. I don't know why you are attempting to hide it, that is your own business but how soon are you due to deliver? Do you wish to talk to me, a friend?"

Tani sat down heavily on the bench before the dressing mirror and counter and put her head down into her hands covering her face. She began to sob. "I don't know how soon," she began, "In my mother's race the term is five months, in my father's race the term is six. I just don't know."

"Well how long have you been pregnant Tani?" Naomi asked.

"Almost five months."

"Then you are near your time no matter which parent you take after just as I thought," Naomi confirmed.

Naomi crossed the small room and began to stroke her hand through Tani's white with black streaks hair in an attempt to console her friend.

Tani looked up at Naomi with tears in her eyes. She looked at Naomi's nude body with its swollen and heavy milk filled breasts. She looked at the flab around Naomi's stomach left from recent pregnancy which was rapidly going away because of the rigors of daily military training and exercise. She looked at her own swollen milk filled breasts and the ever growing swelling of her belly and cried some more.

Tani in halting sobbing breaths began to tell Naomi her dilemma. She explained that Ujiah was not the father but that she could never divulge who the real father was nor could she even divulge the fact the she was pregnant. She told how she had considered ending the pregnancy early but balked at that step. Faced with the upcoming birth she was at a loss as to what to do.

Naomi began rubbing Tani's back in addition to stroking her hair and silently racked her brain in thought. What could she do to help her friend? A plan began to take shape in her mind and when it was fully formed she spoke to Tani.

"I have a solution of sorts Tani but you will probably not like it. I ask only that you listen to it completely before you comment," Naomi said and then she relayed her plan to her friend.

She said that first, Tani would have to start giving instructions on the drills but not performing the strenuous activity herself. Tani would give birth to the child in secret and then give it to her to raise. Tani had started to protest but Naomi had put her hands over Tani's lips and continued. I know you do not wish to give up your child Tani but this is the only way I can think of to accomplish your other desires. We will have to disguise the child to look like us as far as skin and hair color. I am still full of milk so I can easily suckle the baby. You will be a loving friend or aunt to the child and not the mother. I know this will be hard Tani but I can see no other way. Mika of course will know the truth and I'm certain Julian and Laniya will suspect and maybe some of the others of our village but none will ask or talk of this.

Though it hurt Tani deeply, the mere thought of giving up her baby she could think of no other solution. With a solemn nod of her head she agreed with Naomi. Naomi pulled the woman to her feet and wrapped her in her arms. Tani placed her head on Naomi's shoulder and cried for a long time.

Tani did as Naomi asked, she went to training daily but always figured out some excuse for not joining in strenuous exercise.

Naomi's eyes jerked open. Why have I awaked with such a start, she thought. It was only then she heard the moans of pain coming from Tani's room. Naomi jumped from her bed and rushed to Tani's side. Tani's bed sheets were soaked and covered not only with the mucus of breaking water but blood as well. Naomi was familiar with childbirth and able to help deliver with confidence under normal circumstances. She was also able to recognize at a glance that this was not a normal delivery. Tani groaned in pain once more and Naomi went into action. Mika had joined them having been awakened by Naomi's hasty springing from their bed.

"Hold her hand, speak soothing words to her but whatever you do don't let her move and keep her calm. I'll be back as soon as I can get help," Naomi told him and he saw the worried look in her eyes. He nodded silently and took Tani's hand in his.

Naomi sprinted into the other room and leaped into her jumpsuit. She ran out the door and turned on the road that separated their village from the main compound. Her feet flew like the wind as she ran at top speed across the distance that separated them. Several of the guards recognized her and did not even slow her to ask where she was headed seeing the look of terror that was on her face. She barged into the building housing the living quarters and rushed into Rediya's bedroom.

Rediya awoke with a start her shoulder was being incessantly shaken. As she opened her eyes she looked up into Naomi's worried ones. Come quick Rediya, Tani needs you and your medical skills right away. Rediya sprang from the bed causing Jake and Marie to stir.

"What's up Redi?" Marie mumbled sleepily.

"Nothing Marie go back to sleep," Rediya said as she threw on her jumpsuit not even taking time to zip it up and grabbed the bag of medical supplies she kept with her always. She also stuffed the miniature radio in her ear and called one of the robots, telling it to get a ground car and meet them at the entrance right away.

"Hurry Rediya," Naomi urged.

They hurried toward the garage and met the car being delivered halfway there. Rediya ordered the robot out and dived behind the driver's seat with Naomi jumping in beside her. Rediya slammed the car into gear and tore down the road that separated the compound and the village. She skidded to a stop in front of Naomi's house and rushed inside. When she burst into Tani's bedroom she stopped. There was Tani obviously pregnant and obviously in labor and the bed sheets were soaked in blood. For just a moment Rediya had stopped and then she burst into action. She rolled up the sleeves of her jumpsuit and quickly rubbed sterilizer from her medical bag on her arms. She reached into Tani and felt the baby. She sucked in her lips and turned to Naomi, "The baby is breach I can not do what must be done here, we need to get her to the med building."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.