The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 7: The Research Station

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Research Station - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

They loaded as many of the items as they could carry in the car giving priority to the food containers. They had just finished loading the last of the supplies when an air car was spotted approaching. It contained ten robots. Quickly the pistols were drawn and they began firing on the robot occupants.

"Please," Tes said as she reached for Marks pistol. He relinquished it to her and she took careful aim not at the robots but at a spot on the air car. Tes fired and the air car dipped and then plunged to the ground. When it struck, it exploded and burst into flames.

"Quickly, we must leave," She shouted.

They scrambled on board and took their seats with Tes driving. The overloaded air car rose sluggishly only slightly above tree top level and they set off in the direction of the station. Slowly the air car gained speed and the cave rapidly shrunk in the distance. Once the danger of pursuit had been left behind Tes took the time to explain the dials and gauges on the car.

Three days passed as they flew day and night taking turns driving and slowly a mountain range approached. It soon became clear that they would not be able to gain enough altitude to clear the peaks so they were faced with a decision to either lighten the load or find a pass. They opted to try finding a pass so they cruised along the base of the mountain range looking for one. Several frustrating attempts later, they were following a pass that looked promising. The air car was being guided above a stream and they came to a point where the stream originated. A wall of rocks rose above their highest altitude obtainable about twenty feet, so they landed. Steve and Majong scrambled up the wall of rocks to check the terrain. They found that this was the highest point of the pass and about a quarter mile beyond the wall of rocks the ground began to descend. With five of the six passengers out, the air car rose above the wall of rocks just clearing them. It was decided Tes would pilot the air car over the wall and to lower ground where she would wait while the rest of them would hike and join her.

The five former passengers scrambled up the rock wall and watched as the air car rose and then glided slowly past them as Tes steered it to lower ground. Without further delay they followed quickly as none of them were dressed for the cold at this altitude. When they got to the air car Steve told Tes to quickly get them to lower altitude before they froze to death and shivered along with the rest to make his point. Tes guided the air car down and as their altitude increased so did her speed. Soon they were out of the mountains and the land became semi tropical and warm. Tes landed in an open space and the six of them huddled together sharing their warmth. At last, their shivering stopped and they were once more able to resume their journey.

By midday, they reached the coast and using the shape of the coast as seen from above located their selves on the map. They turned and followed the coastline in the direction of the locating dot of the research facility. Mid afternoon found them drawing near a dock that stuck out over the ocean. As they hovered over the dock, they looked down. What had once been a cleared area around the buildings was now over grown with bushes and creepers. Even the buildings themselves were covered with creepers making them hard to spot. The dock expanded at the end sufficiently to accommodate the air car. Gingerly Tes settled to its surface not sure it would support the cars weight. Upon examination, they found the dock to be made of a type of metal, not wood and plenty sturdy enough to hold the air car. Leaving Dawn in the car to take off if need be the rest of the crew walked to the nearest building to explore. The party found a door and clearing the vines away from it, were surprised that when activated the door slid open. The inside was dark since all the windows had been covered over with vines. Teseka and Majong walked into the room beyond using their much better night vision. Suddenly the interior was bathed in brilliance as Tes flipped a switch.

"How long did you say this facility has been abandoned?" Mark asked as the sudden light illuminated the interior of a room that was looked like it had been closed up only yesterday. There were no vines inside not even any dust marred the surfaces.

"I'm not sure," said Tes, "but I know at least a hundred years."

Steve gave a low whistle as he looked around, "Wow, talk about air tight and there is even power. That's amazing."

Matter-of-factly, Tes stated, "Oh yes, we can expect to have power for many years. I don't know how long it will last, but for a very long time I'm sure."

Steve walked back out of the door and yelled at Dawn to bring the air car closer. She did and settled it gently on the vines just outside the open door. At Steve's summoning gesture, she climbed out and joined the rest in the room. It was decided to take turns at guarding the entrance with Majong going first. The rest of them tumbled to the floor thankful to stretch out after being in a sitting position for the last four days. Soon all but Majong were fast asleep.

The next day was spent exploring. In the room where they were, they found a fully functional computer with a vast store of educational items as well as a many instructional videos about building many items. In a storage room opening off the room, they found many containers containing planting seeds. In another building, were a well-equipped machine shop and a storage room filled with raw materials to build many of the things they had scanned through on the computer. Another building contained living quarters complete with beds, kitchen, bathroom, and shower. A storage room opened off from the living quarters and had in it, among other things, a locker that contained ten each of what could only be pistols and rifles of some type. Next to this was another room that contained medical equipment. On exploring another building, it was found to be a garage with plenty of room to house three air cars the size of the one they had. The last building had many pipes that ran into the ocean nearby and inside was equipment that was not familiar to even Tes and Majong.

"Looks like a pretty sweet setup to me. I don't think you will need much that you can't either build or grow here," Steve commented to Tes and Majong.

"So what are your plans?" Tes addressed the rest of them.

Collectively they all shrugged their shoulders indicating they had no idea.

"I guess we will attempt to cross the ocean and find Mist and Dawn's people," Steve answered for all of them.

"But why?" Dawn asked, "We are outcasts there. I don't know if I can stand more looks of pity."

"Where else can we go?" Steve asked.

Tes looked at Majong and then said, "You can stay here with us if you like. You can all talk it over and decide but the offer is extended. Majong and I will leave now and let you talk it over." With that, they left the building.

The four of them discussed the options and in the end all decided to stay at least for the present. The four of them trooped over to the living quarters where they found Tes and Majong and told them of their decision to stay.

"So what are your plans?" Mist asked of Tes and Majong.

Tes positively beaming at the news that the four were going to stay said, "First of all let me wish you welcome. I like Majong but I was not looking forward to spending the rest of my life with my cousin. My plans are simply to make this place as comfortable as possible and live here maybe even make babies although I am not sure Majong feels the same and we are after all cousins," She blushed when she said the last.

"You and Majong are cousins?" Mark asked, "I thought Majong's dad was your dad's assistant."

"He was," Majong, said, "He was also my dad's brother."

"I think the taboos of race, incest, and monogamy are going to have to be forgotten, especially if Tes is the only fertile female here." Mist stated.

They had finished eating their evening meal when Majong walked from the storeroom with a bottle in his hand.

"Look what I found. A bottle of Eroctin and very well aged I might add." He grinned at the last statement. He set glasses in front of each of the friends and filled each one from the bottle. "I think a celebration is in order to welcome our new friends that have decided to join us," He sat down and raised his glass, "I will start this party with a toast to all of us and simply say may we be successful in whatever we decide to do." With that, he raised his glass and drained it with a single gulp.

The rest of the group followed suit and drained their glasses. As Majong filled their glasses once more, Steve reflected on the taste of the beverage he had just swallowed. The liquid was smooth and as it slid down his throat and began to digest in his stomach, he felt warmth spread through his body. A feeling of well being and sexual arousal accompanied this warm feeling.

The friends sat around the table and sipped their drinks while they visited. Mist felt the warmth spread through her body and as she glanced at Tes, her sexual arousal increased until finally she leaned over and whispered in Tes's ear. Tes grinned and shook her head enthusiastically. Tes whispered in Mist's ear and Mist's eyes widened with incredulity.

Mist arose from her chair and stepped behind Tes. She slid Tes's chair back and urged her to her feet. Tes pushed the chair to one side and Mist molded her body against Tes's back. She brushed the long black hair to one side and started kissing the back of Tes's neck.

"Mummmm," Tes murmured.

Mist stepped back and released the clasp that held Tes's top, she slid the straps down Tes's arms and let it fall to the floor. Tes's beautiful white tits were exposed for all to see. They contrasted beautifully with the black areolas and nipples at their tips. Mist kissed her way down Tes's back and released the clasp that held her pocketed utility skirt up letting it fall to join the top on the floor. Her shiny black panties were revealed and Mist slid them down her legs as she kissed Tes's butt cheeks. A small straight tuft of black pubic hair nestled just above Tes's pussy lips. Having stripped Tes, Mist stepped forward once again and reaching around pinched the black nipples till they stood hard and erect. She then reached down and brushed the tuft of pubic hair. Looking over the shoulder of Tes she was gratified to see that all eyes of the group were riveted on Tes and her beautiful naked body.

"Tes tells me that she has not had sex for about 49 years do I have any volunteers to remedy that situation?" Mist grinned when all of them stood, "Steve would you be a sweetheart and go get one of those mattresses and put it on the floor?" Mist stepped back and quickly discarding her clothes, she motioned to Dawn and when Dawn was close, she whispered into her ear.

Dawn nodded her head and grinning she replied, "Gladly." She then went back to her seat next to Majong.

Mist stepped back against Tes fully naked this time. Tes could feel the soft body mold itself to her. She felt Mist's nipples stab against her back and she felt the warm pussy press against her ass cheeks as it fitted itself between them. The kissing on the back of her neck resumed and two hands crept around to knead and fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. With a sigh of complete contentment Tes closed, her eyes pressed herself tighter against Mist and enjoyed the total attention and stimulation she was getting. Her eyes flashed open as she felt two things slide between her legs. One of them began to rub her clit and the other plunged into her pussy and began to stroke her from inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.