Max and Bre a New Love - Cover

Max and Bre a New Love

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A chance encounter leads to a new love for Max and Bre, the both of them were not looking but they found the love of a lifetime in a fashion that neither knew they had wanted, but were now excited to begin to explore, This story starts a little slow but will develop quickly as each of them begin to define their new life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   FemaleDom   Black Female   White Male  

Max was about to turn 21, he was sitting staring aimlessly out the window, pondering. The formula for the algebraic question before him. He knew he had already aced the exam, but he was seeking a perfect score. So he'd been staring at the problem, and with just 10 minutes left in the exam he searched his memory for a solution then like a bolt out of the blue the answer became crystal clear. He had been trying to complicate the simple problem. The truth was the answer lay in basic algebra stuff he had learned when he was a freshman in high school. It struck him as funny his Professor had tried to trick the students in the class with such a simple problem, he chuckled to himself. He though I almost screwed up a one car funeral, this one was so easy, and like his life currently the answers to so many issues were staring him straight in the face because he was trying to think, way beyond the simplest answers. He had almost missed what was staring him in the face or he thought, who was staring him in the face.

The who was Breanna, a young woman he had met at a frat house mixer a couple of weeks ago he was heading out the front door to leave. When he ran into a crying girl as she was running out the front door, they both had their heads down when they collided, it was such a solid hit. Had he not been so surprised with the contact he would have enjoyed being struck by her ample bosom. After the initial bump he placed his hands on her shoulders to catch her, he was about to say something like heads up sugar or something remotely like that to get her attention. He noticed instantly the reason she hadn't been paying attention to where she was going was because she was crying.

"Hey hey there, are you okay?" She made brief eye contact with him, shook her head, and ran out the door almost bumping into a couple of other girls walking up the doorstep. "Watch where you're going sister!" One of the coeds said to her as she ran past.

Oh shit Max thought as he started down the steps for some reason chasing after the girl. He had no idea who she was but he hated to see anyone that upset so he ran after her, when he caught her he said to her "whoa girl, easy easy your going to hurt yourself." The young woman who stood before him turned and threw her arms around him burying her face in his shoulder as great sobs wracked her body. "It's okay." He managed to say, he had no idea what she was crying about and he was pretty sure he didn't want to get mixed up in someone else's problem, but he hated to see such a pretty girl or any girl for that matter so filled with anguish.

"Are you okay?" He asked again, she raised her eyes to look at him when she made eye contact with him she managed to nod her head.

"Yeah I'll make it." She replied.

.God she's smokin, he thought to himself. He lowered his hands and captured hers, she turned her head so she can look directly at him, and when she did Max quickly lowered his eyes and took in her physical beauty. She was a tall girl probably about 5 foot 10, around 120 or 30 pounds thin at the waist with beautifully flared hips, he couldn't see her ass he believed it must be fabulous also. Finally his eyes rested briefly on her chest, she's huge he thought a large 34C probably a D and he wasn't sure if it was the bra she was wearing that held them up, he guessed that wasn't the case, those Hooters are 100% fabulous.

Then he noticed a small welt just below her right eye, "I" he paused "what the hell happened?"

Her sobs began anew, she quickly pulled her hands free of his and began to walk away.

Max started after her and when you caught up to her he placed his right hand on the back of her left shoulder, when he made contact with her she stopped, turned and swung her right hand. Her fisted right hand struck Max squarely on the chin. The punch had caught him so much by surprise it nearly knocked him flat on his back. "What the Fuck?" He said, "what is your fucking problem?" He managed to ask.

Within unworldly fire in her eyes she managed to sputter "I'm very sorry I hope you know I didn't mean that." She brought her right hand to his chin and gently touched with her fingertips the spot she had struck, "I'm so so very sorry!"

Looking deeply into her eyes he said to her, "I didn't mean to scare you." He said. "I was worried after bumping into one another had hurt you."

"No it was my asshole ex-boyfriend one of those frat boys that pissed me off, not you." She angrily said to him.

"Whoa easy girl, I was just trying to help you that's all." Max quickly said to her. When he realized just how ridiculous the whole situation must have looked he chuckled to himself.

Hearing him laugh Breanna got angry all over again. "I'm glad you think all of this is so damn funny!" She's spat, which only caused his chuckle to turn to an outright laugh.

"Wake up!" He managed to say, "I'm not laughing at you dumbass, I'm laughing at how ridiculous the last 20 seconds must have looked if anybody saw you smack me."

Seeing the situation through the eyes of another Breanna managed to stem the tears and examine her behavior and she immediately cringed and began to apologize to him "I'm so sorry I don't know what the hell I'm doing."

"It's okay it's okay thank God you're a girl." He said as he began to laugh harder. This only frustrated Breanna that much more for a couple of more seconds her rage grew unchecked, then in a brief moment of clarity she quickly looked inwards and seeing through his eyes just how ridiculous she had behaved. Breanna knew an apology is in order.

"I'm so sorry, " she said "I just don't know what came over me, I need to remember my shit is my shit. And just because I am having problems doesn't give me the right!"

Max looked at Breanna the first time. He hadn't noticed at first but this woman was beautiful, 5 foot eight or nine maybe 110 lbs, wavy shoulder length dark brown hair and she was dark skinned maybe black he couldn't tell because it was dark outside. And that body she must have been a woman who worked out regularly.

When his eyes returned to her face he saw beautiful full lips, the bottom one turned downwards in pouting manner, closely set beautiful brown eyes and a classically shaped nose kind of pointy but perfect for her face. She was the kind of woman if you saw her on the street you would probably stop and stare, she was that kind of beautiful.

The final thing he noticed about her was her chocolate brown complexion, not that African American women weren't beautiful he had just never been attracted to one.His common sense told him the last thing in the world he needed to do was was to hit on this girl and trust me he sure was tempted.

"Would you mind walking me home, I live just off campus and I'm afraid that guy that did this," she said pointing to the spot below her eye, "might come looking for me."

"Hey sure no problem." Max replied. "I live off campus too, over on Oak Street half a mile off of Front Street." Max told her.

"Me too, I mean just a little ways off of Front street before yours on Elm." She told him.

Max wasn't sure how the hell he hadn't seen her before, she lived very close to him and he was sure he knew where all the coeds lived within a few blocks of his home. Taking her hand he started towards her home. Her grip was firm he could tell she really was worried that this ass hole might show. She was walking quickly which frustrated him because he wanted to spend as much time as possible getting to know her a little bit. It was maybe a 10 minute walk but as fast as she was walking it would probably take half that time.

They walked on and when they reached her street corner she pointed to the fourth house on the right-hand side and told him that was where she lived she could take it from here.Bullshit Max thought to himself there was no way he wanted this walk to end, so he told her it was no problem he would walk her to her door. "I'm kind of old-fashioned that way." He told her as they started down street, "I'll make sure you get to your door safely."

When they arrived at her doorstep she said to him, "thank you so much." Then she asked him his name.

"Maximilian Winchester Scott the third" he answered, "you can call me Max though." He replied.

"Okay" she said, "since we're telling our full names mine is Breanna Allison Carmichael, and my friends call me Bre." She told him.

"Alrighty Bre, I hope I can see you again?" Max asked her.

"I'm going to be at the library tomorrow around two o'clock. Can you meet me there?" Bre asked him. I think I'd like to get to know this boy she thought to herself but I don't know anything about him so the library is a nice safe place to meet him for the first time, the nice safe library.

"I won't be able to make it until about 2:30" Max told her, "I have a sociology class that doesn't let out until about 20 after. Will that be okay?"

"That's great," she replied, "that'll give me a chance to find the reference books I need before you get there." That's perfect she thought to herself I'll be able to to bury my face in my studies if he turns out to be a loser. "I'll see you then,"

She let go of his hand and started towards her doorway, when she reached the door she turned and told him goodnight.

"Yes yes goodnight." He was so taken with her it took him about 10 seconds or so to respond to her. "I look forward to it, I've got some studying to do too."

She placed her key in the lock and opened the door, Max watched her disappear and shook his head and though she was beautiful as hell he really wanted to get to know her even more.

Tomorrow couldn't come quickly enough for Max, when the day arrived he awoke around 11 a.m. he only had one class today that was his sociology class and then he would be meeting Bre at the library. Thinking of her and apparently he had been dreaming of her as well he woke up with a raging hard on. He must've been on the verge of a wet dream because of the tingling in his balls he could tell he was close to an orgasm. He reached down and began to stroke his aching member, its head was drooling pre-cum so with the available lubrication he began to run his hand up and down quickly. Shit he thought, after a dozen strokes he began to erupt. He watched the slit on a head of his cock open and the first shot of his milky semen launch. It was so intense three more ejaculations quickly followed flying upwards toward his chest, first landing on his neck and then a couple of small drops touching his lips. It had to be beyond a doubt the most incredible jerk off ejaculation he had ever had. Max couldn't believe how much cum had just come out of him. His right hand was covered with his sperm, he looked at the mirror directly facing him on his dresser and saw for the first time his cum covered chest and neck. When he saw some dime sized drops on his chin and lips he scooped them off using his tongue, he was tasting his load on his lips for the first time. It was kind of bittersweet, and then he did something had he thought about it he never would have never dreamed of doing using the fingers from his cum covered hand he scooped up what was on his chin and neck and pushed it into his mouth. Wow he thought where is this coming from? He began to lick the remainder on his hand vigorously, he had a mouthful of cum, he pushed it around with his tongue savoring its flavor. He stared again at the mirror will and opened his mouth and could see the sperm pooled there. For his own benefit he withdrew his tongue closed his mouth and swallowed. When he did the thought crossed his mind, his girlfriend Sharon had wanted him to eat her cream pie but he had always thought that was just a little bit too weird for him, so he never had done it. Max thought to himself the next girl that asked him too maybe just maybe he would do it.

He got off his bed and headed for the shower he wanted to be cleaned and shaved when he met Bre at the library.

His sociology class couldn't end soon enough his teacher seemed to be teaching in slow motion, and yet when she closed her notebook and announced that the class was dismissed it was only now just two o'clock. It seemed to Max like it was at least four o'clock so anxious was he to get to the library. He closed his text and notebook and threw them in his book bag and bolted for the door. He ran across the campus hurrying to get to the library. When he got there he pushed his way quickly through the doorway, when he got inside he looked for Bre, at first he didn't see her he only saw a couple of librarians and a couple other students, but no Bre. She had her back to the door but when he saw her wavy brown hair and recognized her. He approached her calmly and touched her shoulder and said "good afternoon Bre." Bre turned from her textbook and met Max's smiling face and smiled herself. "Hi Max you're here early." She said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.