RSVP - Cover

RSVP

Copyright© 2007 by Daibhidh

Part 3: The Performance

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: The Performance - A young upwardly mobile couple receive an anonymous invitation to a formal dinner party. What happens next arouses their deepest secret desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Once the meal was over and they sat sipping the last of their drinks, a low musical note sounded and a voice announced that the evening's entertainment would commence in twenty minutes in the main auditorium. The speaker instructed them to bring the place cards from their tables with them, saying that the numbers on the back of the cards would determine their seating assignments for the performance.

Sean and James arose, thanked her for an enjoyable meal and discreetly departed. Gloria remained seated, wondering again at the surreal events of the evening until Bill appeared by her side.

"Come along dear; we don't want to be late for the show. After what's occurred thus far, I wonder what they have planned for us next. Oh, and don't forget your place card, it sounds as if they will be our admission tickets," he said, eyeing her cautiously as though wondering how much see had seen of his own dinner activities.

As they entered the main lobby, they found Scott and Susan waiting for them. Scott grinned and asked, "Well, did you two enjoy your dinner and the show?" Gloria blushed a deep crimson as Bill remarked, "I would guess that Gloria certainly did; what little her dining companions allowed her to see."

"Don't talk about me!" Gloria shot back at him. "Whenever I looked around, you seemed to be enjoying yourself immensely with those two tarts!"

"Don't bicker, children," Susan scolded them. "From my vantage point, you both seemed to be getting into the swing of things, and most enthusiastically I might add." she chuckled.

As Gloria started to respond, Scott broke in, saying, "If we stand around arguing about which of us enjoyed dinner the most, we'll all miss the main performance." With that, he herded them through the milling throng in the lobby toward the open double doors of the waiting auditorium.

As they entered, an usher looked at their place cards and directed each of them to their assigned seating. Looking around the dimly lit auditorium, Gloria noticed that the floor sloped sharply downward toward a stage that must have been at least a full floor lower than the entrance. The "seats", which looked more like overstuffed leather sofas than theater seats, were arranged in a semicircle in several rows with wide spaces between them, radiating outward and upward from a relatively small stage. A letter identified each row and each sofa was individually numbered. Gloria's card was stamped A17. That would put her in the front row directly in front of center stage. She glanced at Bill's card and saw he would be in B17, directly behind her. Just then, a disembodied voice announced that all prospective members were to be seated first, followed by the regular members.

As Scott and Gloria made their way down to the front of the large theater, Bill wondered aloud why the management seemed to be so insistent about specific seating assignments. Gloria, still thinking about what had occurred at dinner, had her suspicions as to what the reason might be and she felt her panties moisten once again in anticipation. Reaching the A row, Gloria moved to seat 17 and sat down as Bill entered the B row and took his seat directly behind her.

They chatted for a moment while the other prospective couples moved into their seats, also in the front two rows, and then introduced themselves to the new inductees on either side of them. None of the others were seated with their partners either and, like Bill and Gloria, were wondering about the strange seating assignments.

Once all the prospective members had found their seats, the voice announced that all remaining members should feel free to be seated. Gloria was inspecting the closed stage curtain directly in front of and slightly below her, tingling in anticipation of the show to come, when the house lights dimmed and she sensed others sliding into their seats on either side of her. Looking around she was surprised to find herself sandwiched between her neighbor Scott and the man called Jim; the handsome, well-hung, actor from the dining room skit! Glancing back at her husband, she saw that his assigned partners were Scott's wife, Susan, and Dora, Jim's young enthusiastic blonde partner from the dinner skit.

Scott interrupted Gloria's thoughts as he draped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her tightly against his side. "I've been waiting for this moment ever since you moved in next door, Gloria," he whispered in her ear.

As she tried to think of a suitable response to Scott's surprising revelation, she was suddenly distracted by the feel of Jim's large warm hand on her knee, as he squeezed it firmly before slipping it slowly upward to stroke her trembling inner thigh. "I noticed you in the front row at dinner tonight. You looked especially delectable, my dear. I'm so glad to have this opportunity to get to know you more intimately," he whispered.

Before Gloria could gather her wits to respond to either of the men's suggestive comments, the house lights dimmed further. As she turned her head slightly, she noticed from the corner of her eye that her husband had turned toward Delectable Dora and was now lip-locked in a passionate kiss as Susan reached around his waist, unbuckling his trousers and unzipping his fly.

Distracted by the sight of Dora, still exploring Bill's eager mouth with her probing tongue as Susan slowly unbuttoned his shirt, Gloria was suddenly aware that Jim's huge hand had reached the apex of her thighs and was now firmly cupping her panty-clad pubic mound. Remembering the unusual size and shape of Jim's cock, she groaned aloud as waves of sexual excitement raced through her body. She suddenly felt Scott unzip the back of her dress, then grasp her bodice with his other hand and push it downward in one easy motion until it lay gathered around her waist. He then leaned across her and covered one of her now bare breasts with his hot lips, sucking gently on the distended nipple while tweaking her other stiffened nipple between his warm fingertips.

Through lust-glazed eyes, Gloria suddenly noticed movement on the stage. A short, heavyset, middle-aged man with a Van Dyke beard, wearing a red embroidered waistcoat with a tall, ridiculous looking, stovepipe top hat on his head, slipped through the stage curtain, accompanied by an attractive couple in their mid-twenties

The room exploded in applause as they moved to the front of the stage and bowed deeply. When the applause finally abated, the older man, in a rich baritone voice, announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this evening's performance. I am sorry to relate that the other four extremely attractive and talented young people, who were planning to perform our interpretation of "The Captive Princess" tonight, are unavoidably absent. If two couples would like to volunteer to help us out this evening, the management would be most grateful."

Gloria was shocked when she heard Jim announce, "Gloria and I would be more than happy to help you out, Wilhelm."

The Master of Ceremonies shielded his eyes from the glare of the footlights and stared intently down into the audience. As he caught sight of Gloria reclining on the sofa, the skirt of her dress folded up over her stomach, its top pushed down to her waist, and her legs splayed widely apart, he smiled and commented, "I think you two will do nicely. Thank you, Jim. Now, can I get one more pair of volunteers?"

Gloria, her mind numbed by Jim's outrageous act of volunteering her without even seeking her permission, was further shocked to hear Dora loudly announce that she and Bill would also like to volunteer to participate in the skit.

"Wonderful! It seems that we now have a full cast. Let's have a big hand for our brave new members!"

As the audience burst into vigorous applause, Wilhelm and his friends bowed deeply and disappeared back through the curtain.

Blushing furiously, Gloria allowed Jim to pull her to her feet, resulting in her expensive new dress slipping down over her hips and fluttering to the floor. Finding herself naked in full view of the audience, she tried to kneel down to retrieve it, but Jim grasped her arm and guided her to a door at the far end of the stage. "Don't worry about clothing for the moment, my dear. I would guess that they will have a costume ready for you," he whispered, then added as an afterthought, "If you're even going to need one."

As they reached the door leading backstage, Gloria's husband and Delectable Dora joined them. Jim herded them through the door, down a corridor, and up a short flight of stairs where they found themselves in a dimly lit backstage area along with the rest of the company.

"All right, gather 'round folks and I'll fill you in on your assignments," Wilhelm said, after introducing his two companions, Lucinda and Max. The premise of this skit is that, during a war between the kingdom of Zenda and a neighboring country, the evil enemy takes the Princess of Zenda prisoner. Their leader, General Sneedly, who I will play, is conducting an interrogation of the prisoner. My loyal lieutenants, played by Jim, Dora and Bill, as well as my security detail, played by Max and Lucinda, will assist me. We will not have any prepared script for this little production. Gloria, you will play the part of the captured princess and we will be interrogating you. You must resist at all costs, answering any of my questions. The rest of us will all just improvise as we go along, based upon the premise I have already outlined. Any questions?"

Gloria had a million questions, starting with how in hell she had allowed herself become involved in this madness, but before she had managed to formulate her thoughts, Wilhelm announced, "All right folks, let's all get into our costumes and put this show on the road!" xxx Leading the group back to a dressing room, Wilhelm opened a large wardrobe, thought for a moment, then pulled out a pair of paramilitary uniforms and handed them to Jim and Bill, saying, "These will fit you two, I believe." Then, looking at Dora, Max, and Lucinda, he said, "I think your own clothing will do nicely. Then, looking at Gloria standing there clad only in her damp panties, he stroked his beard thoughtfully for a moment before selecting a long, white, diaphanous gown that fastened only at the neck and flowed gracefully down over her body, nearly reaching the floor. As Jim draped the garment over her shoulders and fastened the clasp at her neck, Gloria caught a glimpse of herself in a full-length mirror. Although her body was fully covered, the material was so filmy she could still see the gauzy outline of her lush body through the diaphanous material, her hard pink nipples showing clearly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.