RSVP - Cover

RSVP

Copyright© 2007 by Daibhidh

Part 2: The Dinner

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: The Dinner - A young upwardly mobile couple receive an anonymous invitation to a formal dinner party. What happens next arouses their deepest secret desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

By six-thirty they were approaching the address they had been given but they still saw no sign of the mansion. Just when Bill was about to stop and use his cellphone to call the number he had been given, they rounded a bend and saw a massive wrought iron gate, complete with a tiny gatehouse, set into tall hedgerow,.

As they pulled to a stop, a man in a grey security uniform came out of the gatehouse and stepped over to the car. Looking them over, he said to Bill, "Good evening, sir. Do you folks have an invitation?"

Bill handed him the slip of paper where he had written the address, phone number, date and time. The guard then asked their names and checked them against a list on his clipboard. After a moment, he smiled and said, "Welcome to Savanna Plantation, Mr. Jenkins. Just follow the drive to the front entrance and a valet will take care of parking your vehicle. Have a good evening folks." With that, he touched the visor of his cap, stepped back away from the car and pressed a remote control, causing the gate to swing silently open.

Passing through the gate, they continued down a winding lane, bordered by magnificent old live oaks and huge magnolia trees. After what seemed like miles, but was probably only a few hundred yards, they emerged into a cleared area of pastureland, neatly divided into individual paddocks separated by white board fences. Many of the plots contained saddle horses that raised their heads and watched the intruders with bored interest as they passed. Finally, cresting a small rise, the mansion came into view. It was beautiful: not quite as large as the Buckingham Palace described by Scott, but impressive nonetheless.

As they pulled up and stopped under the portico, a young man in dark trousers and a short white jacket, stepped up to the car and requested they proceed inside, saying he would park their car for them. As Bill stepped out, the valet handed him a receipt, saying he should just present it to the valet on duty when they were ready to leave.

Exiting the Jag, Bill and Gloria approached the main entrance. A uniformed butler, who must have been watching the portico, swung the doors open and welcomed them to Savanna Plantation. After requesting their names and checking them against a list of invited guests, he led them through the elegant foyer into spacious reception area with a high vaulted ceiling. Several well-dressed young couples milled about, greeting old friends and chatting, drinks in their hands.

The butler pointed out a complimentary bar set up along the back wall and suggested they mingle with the other guests and become acquainted before dinner which, he said looking at his watch, would be served in exactly twenty-two minutes.

Making their way to the bar, Bill ordered a gin and tonic for himself and a Pink Lady for Gloria. After obtaining their drinks, they turned to scan the room, seeking familiar faces. There appeared to be twenty or more couples, ranging in age from their early-twenties to mid-forties; no teenagers and no old-timers. Suddenly, Gloria jabbed Bill with her elbow and exclaimed, "Look... over there in the corner... Isn't that Scott and Susan?"

"My god, you're right," Bill replied. "I wonder what they're doing here. Scott didn't say anything to me about it."

They picked their way through the crowd to where their neighbors sat in a conversation pit consisting of four soft leather sofas grouped around a large mahogany coffee table. They were deep in conversation with another attractive couple about their own age. Seeing Bill and Gloria approach, Scott rose and greeted them. "I wondered when you two were going to show up," he grinned, slapping Bill on the back and kissing Gloria's cheek.

"I'm confused," Bill replied suspiciously. "The other night you not only said you knew nothing about this place, you also denied ever hearing about it."

"I know, and I apologize for that. It is just that all our members are sworn to secrecy. You see, Susan and I recommended you two for membership in our little club at our last meeting, but we were honor bound to keep it a secret until you accepted the invitation and actually showed up. I'm sorry we had to deceive you, but we know you two well enough to believe you would enjoy our little get-togethers'... or at least keep your mouths shut if you don't."

Gloria looked dumbfounded by his words. Bill just looked puzzled.

"Just what goes on here that would require this paranoid level of security?" Bill asked, as Susan grasped Gloria's hand and drew her down beside her on the sofa.

Scott replied, "I won't spoil any surprises for you by providing all the details right now; let's just say they provide 'adult entertainment' in which the members are invited to join in if they so desire. Susan and I find it quite enjoyable, but if you two are not comfortable with it, you will be free to leave at any time. Of course, you would both have to sign a confidentiality agreement saying that you will not divulge anything about our group before you leave. "

The couple that Scott and Susan had been talking to previously had discreetly left during this conversation, leaving just the four of them in the conversation pit. Scott guided Bill to a sofa across the table from the ladies. Bill noticed that the skirt of Susan's tight sheath dress had ridden up, leaving generous amounts of shapely thigh on display, as well as a tantalizing glimpse of her white silk panties.

"Just what will be going on tonight?" Bill asked suspiciously, tearing his eyes from the enticing view up Susan's skirt.

Scott replied, "Well, each meeting is a little different, but we'll certainly start out with a formal meal, accompanied by some adult entertainment. Following that, we will probably retire to a sort of theater where live performers will put on a short skit. After that, we'll just improvise. Since there will be several new-inductee couples present tonight, I would assume that it will be relatively tame, with just a hint at what might be included in subsequent meetings."

Bill looked across the table to see what Gloria's reaction to Scott's statements would be. He noticed she was staring at him with a strange expression, an expression somewhere between nervous excitement and dread.

At this point Susan broke in saying, "Just relax and go with the flow. Don't over-anticipate, merely try to relax and enjoy whatever happens. If you are open-minded and get into the swing of things, I think you will both enjoy this evening immensely. I know I was as hesitant as you two seem to be, at least at first. Now I look forward to these little get-togethers with great anticipation."

Bill was about to raise another argument when a low musical note sounded and a dignified voice announced, "Dinner is served. Please take your designated seats in the dining room and the wait staff will serve you shortly. Thank you and enjoy your evening."

Entering the large formal dining room, lit by four huge crystal candelabras, Gloria noticed each of the tables were set with three place settings, each place displaying a small white card with the name of the assigned diner written in neat black script. She found her assigned seat, but instead of being seated with Bill, she noticed that her assigned table bore cards showing she would apparently be dining with two other men, one named James D. and the other Sean M. She thought that seemed somewhat unusual, but remembering Susan's advice to 'go with the flow', she slid into her assigned seat. Looking around the room, she noticed Bill's table was directly behind her own, and that he would be dining with Mary B. and Stella S. It must be an attempt to allow the new couples become acquainted with other members, she thought.

As she was contemplating this unusual arrangement, the whisper of chairs being pulled out on either side of her announced the arrival of James and Sean. They were an attractive but mismatched pair, James a young, athletic-looking well-groomed black man, about thirty years old; Sean a red-haired, well built, slightly older man with a thick Irish brogue. The two, who seemed to be friends, immediately struck up a conversation with her, initially welcoming her to the club, then turning the conversation to her background and interests. Gloria noted they were both wearing wedding rings. Well, that is a relief, she thought. At least they won't be hitting on me.

As she conversed with her dinner partners, she glanced back and noticed that Bill's assigned partners had joined him also. Mary turned out to be a pretty, dark-haired, voluptuous young woman whose black dinner dress also seemed to be at least one size too small, as she had to readjust her top repeatedly to prevent her large, well-shaped breasts from spilling out. Stella, her companion, was a short, equally voluptuous blonde-haired young woman in her mid-twenties. From what little she could make out, neither seemed to be married, at least they were not wearing wedding bands. Curiouser and curiouser, she thought. This evening is taking on a definite Alice-in-Wonderland flavor.

After a waiter took their drink requests, a second waiter arrived to take the dinner orders. As the choice of entrees was prime rib or baked salmon, Sean and James opted for rare prime rib while Gloria went with the baked salmon. As their drinks arrived, the lights dimmed slightly and the curtains at the side of the room slid back, revealing a small, well-lit, elevated stage, decorated and furnished to give the appearance of a living room. To the accompaniment of soft, romantic background music, an attractive young couple entered hand in hand from stage left, each carrying a flute of champagne in their free hands.

A hush fell over the dining room as the couple on stage placed their drinks on a coffee table and turned to face each other. Smiling into each other's eyes, they immediately fell into a passionate embrace, their hips grinding hard against each other, their lips locked in a long kiss.

Gloria felt the crotch panel of her skimpy panties dampening as the kiss lengthened. It must have something to do with the fact that she had not achieved her own orgasm during Bill's earlier ambush of her in the shower, she assumed.

About that time, their drinks arrived. Gloria had ordered a gin and tonic while both men had opted for martinis. The two men sipped their drinks but Gloria, nervous about the unusual situation she found herself in, gulped hers down, and although it had a slightly exotic after-taste, called for another which she this time followed her dining companion's lead by sipping slowly.

Between sips, they followed with fascination the ongoing saga unfolding on the stage. The man had turned the young woman so that she was facing the audience, her head turned back over her shoulder, her back arched, their lips still locked in their passionate kiss. The man's large hands stroked slowly up and down the front of her blouse as he massaged her stomach for a moment before sliding his hands up over her full breasts and massaging them lovingly before starting to unbutton her sheer white blouse. Releasing the last button, he pulled it aside, revealing a lacy white strapless bra above a taut, well-tanned stomach. He then slowly eased the blouse from her shoulders and tossed it aside before unclasping the back of her bra. As the bra fell away, Gloria gasped audibly as the girl's proud, shapely young breasts popped into view. Sean glanced over at her and chuckled, amused by her reaction. James leaned toward her and whispered, "Relax, I think it's going to get a lot hotter than this before its over."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.