Leena's Transformation - Cover

Leena's Transformation

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A novice submissive begins to discover her true slut like nature.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Saturday night...

Dear Master,

Here is the required report of the dare you set me...

Over three days, master I achieved the dare but it was wild and excited me sexually to levels I had only ever dreamed about. I truly felt like I was in my natural state with countless amounts of spunk up my cunt and arse and felt wickedly spoilt when it began running down my legs.

Master, I have a favour to ask, I have been invited to a coloured get together tomorrow night, but would not attend without your permission. I confess though to being extremely excited in anticipation.

Your obedient sex slave...

Leena.

Email to Leena...

Hello my dirty little cum slut,

I am not best pleased with your report as it lacks any real details, however I will show you some leniency and allow your request, provided that you send me a complete report in full detail.

Master Ray.

Sunday morning, Leena rose as normal and was on edge all day waiting for the time to depart for the bus driver's party. At four pm she began to prepare for the forthcoming ordeal.

She bathed and doused her ample charms in delicate scent, shaved her pubic area and sorted out her desired apparel. She selected a matching half-cup bra and crotch less knickers, a short pleated skirt and semi transparent blouse. She finished this off with a pair of five-inch heels.

She was now ready and it was only 5 pm, she tried desperately not to think of the night ahead but the harder she tried the more excited she became. Finally she could resist no longer and lay on her bed to play with her already soaking pussy as she imagined all kinds of things being done to her.

With four fingers buried deep inside her cunt, she began trembling as the first throes of orgasm broke. She panted herself through the first few minutes of her intense orgasm and then when she could remain quiet no longer she screamed her master's name into her pillow.

Finally at 6.30 pm, she set off to the address she had been given, with every step she took she imagined something else happening to her and she felt her cunt dribbling down her legs. Every possible sexual deviation flashed through her mind as she made her way on foot to the address. She saw herself bound and gagged as large black cocks probed her cunt and anal openings, or she was forced to suck on the largest blackest cock she had ever seen until she wore a pearl necklace with pride.

She finally turned the corner onto the street where the house stood; she almost chickened out as she felt her excitement reach fever pitch. In fact she would have backed out if it had not been for the bus driver spotting her from the window and hurrying out to meet her.

He immediately ordered her to open her coat and he allowed a low wolf whistle to escape his lips. He then ordered her to enter the house, closely followed by Nathan.

Nathan then ordered Leena to strip off her blouse and skirt, he then blindfolded her and taking her hand he led her into another room. The sound of small talk instantly stopped as she entered the room. Suddenly she felt various sized hands groping her breasts and stomach.

Nathan's booming voice then broke the silence, "Well bitch, tell everyone here, why you're here tonight dressed like the cum slut you truly are?" he demanded.

In a trembling voice, Leena managed to stammer, "Master, I am here because I am a cum slut in need of being used and abused by the superior male of the species!"

Nathan then instructed Leena to remove her blindfold and after adjusting to the bright lights she saw she was in a room with a least eight large black males and three black females. The females were scowling at Leena as she instantly regretted her choice of verbal response to Nathan's earlier question.

In the centre of the room was a large packing crate with various holes drilled in the sides at various places. Nathan instructed Leena that she was going to be placed in the box, where she would use her charms and skills to satisfy all those present. He then stressed that her charms included her mouth, cunt and arse. However he informed her that she would be severely punished if she accepted any deposits inside her openings. Instead she was to allow all spurts to cascade over her tramp like body.

He pointed out to the guest that he had lined the box with plastic and he was looking forward to seeing her body covered in spunk or piss. He then pointed to the three women and showed them the special chair arrangement he had designed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.