Wife Watching Game - Cover

Wife Watching Game

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 3: Another Bar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Another Bar - Mike likes to watch his pretty wife flirt with other men. Jen will play this Game '" she finds it exciting too -- but only up to a point. "A little kissing and fondling over my clothes is okay," Jen tells Mike. "But I'm not going to bed with a stranger." But Mike DOES want her to sleep with other men. So, maybe Jen won't sleep with strangers. But will she fuck someone she knows?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen took another sip of her Appletini, fidgeting on the bar stool. Playing the Game always made her so nervous. Mike didn't understand how hard it was to sit alone in a bar, and make herself available to the advances of a bunch of horny guys. True, it was an ego boost to be the center of attention of so many handsome guys. But allowing strange men to touch her, sometimes even kiss her — yes, it was exciting. But... well, she never thought she'd be doing this after 10 years of marriage and 2 kids.

But here she was, sexily dressed, pretending like she wanted to be picked up. She and Mike had started the Game a few months ago, to help their sex life that had cooled after so many years of marriage. She remembered how terrified she had been the first time, and how she had almost jumped out of her heels when that guy touched her knee. But it was worth it because the sex she had with Mike that evening was the best they had had in a long time.

They started slow, playing the Game every month or two. But Mike enjoyed it so much he wanted to play more often. Now they played almost every weekend, except weekends like last, when they had to go to a neighborhood party.

Remembering the party made her think of Rick, and immediately she felt a familiar tingle between her legs. Then she felt guilty. "I'm married, I can't think that way about another man," she thought. But then she remembered her current situation, and inwardly laughed. "Here I am, trying to get strange guys to make passes at me, and I'm worried about being attracted to one of my husband's friends."

With a start, Jen suddenly realized that the guys she flirted with when they played the Game always looked like Rick. Tall, ruggedly handsome, dark hair and complexion. Athletic, and well built. She guilty realized that these guys didn't look at all like her husband Mike. She worried whether Mike had noticed this. But, again, she realized that was an odd thing to worry about given her current situation.

She surreptitiously glanced around the bar. She didn't see Mike. He was good at disappearing in the crowd. She noticed a lot of guys looking at her. They had that familiar longing, hungry look. Butterflies flew through her stomach. She felt like a piece of meat about to be eaten. But it excited her too.

Mike was pressuring her to go further in the Game. So far she hadn't let any guy get passed first base, and barely that. Just a little kissing and light petting. The last time was the farthest she had ever gone, letting the guy touch her legs. But Mike seemed to want her to do more. She remembered their conversation earlier that evening. She was putting on her bra when Mike said, "Why don't you go braless tonight?"

"What?"

"You heard me," Mike said grinning. "It'll be fun."

"Fun for you, maybe," Jen said skeptically.

Mike came up to his wife and kissed her neck. He was still grinning mischievously. "Oh, come on. It'll be exciting. Most girls go braless when they're out clubbing."

"Most girls?" Jen asked skeptically. "How would you know?"

Mike's grin widened. "It says it right here," he said as he held up the current issue of Maxim.

Jen scowled. She pulled the magazine from her husband and hrew it at him. "I'm not going braless."

"Oh come on! Look, you can wear this blouse." Mike pulled a blouse from her closet. It wasn't as filmy as the one she had picked out to wear. "No one'll be able to tell you don't have a bra on."

"No one except the guy trying to pick me up," she said defiantly.

Mike smiled again. "Well, that's the whole point, isn't it?" Mike reached under his wife's short skirt. "See, you like this idea. You're getting wet."

In the end, Jen relented and agreed to go braless. She still couldn't believe she had agreed. She hadn't gone out without a bra since... well, she couldn't remember the last time.

A number of guys approached and asked Jen to dance, or buy her a drink, but she politely declined. She wasn't attracted to any of them. She finished her Appletini and the bartender immediately appeared with another one. Jen reached into her purse, but a man put his hand over hers. "I'll get that," he said as he handed a twenty to the bartender. Jen looked over and saw a tall, handsome man smiling at her. His black turtleneck accentuated his dark complexion, and also hugged his well developed chest. Tall, dark and handsome. "Another Rick," she thought to herself.

Jen realized she was staring and blushed. Then she realized his eyes were running up and down her body, and she flushed an even brighter red. The man held out his hand. "I'm Keith," he said, smiling. Jen took his hand. "I'm Jen. Thanks for the drink."

"Sure," Keith said, his eyes still roaming over her body. He seemed to like what he saw. "So, are you here with someone?"

"No... um... I'm here alone."

Keith smiled. "Good." He was openly running his eyes over her, undressing her with his eyes. His forwardness was unnerving Jen. But it was also turning her on. She felt her nipples hardening. "God, he can probably see them through my blouse," she thought.

A slow song began. Keith held out his hand again. "This is my favorite song. Would you like to dance?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.