Wife Watching Game - Cover

Wife Watching Game

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 2: Neighborhood Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Neighborhood Party - Mike likes to watch his pretty wife flirt with other men. Jen will play this Game '" she finds it exciting too -- but only up to a point. "A little kissing and fondling over my clothes is okay," Jen tells Mike. "But I'm not going to bed with a stranger." But Mike DOES want her to sleep with other men. So, maybe Jen won't sleep with strangers. But will she fuck someone she knows?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Mike poured himself another scotch, silently hoping the party would end early. He enjoyed these neighborhood parties. But he had wanted to go to a bar with Jen and play the Game tonight. Those plans were dashed when their friends, Rick and Claire, called earlier and invited them over.

Mike looked across the crowded room. His wife Jen was talking to Rick. It didn't surprise him that Rick's wife, Claire, walked away when Jen approached. Mike was pretty sure Claire hated Jen.

Jen and Claire were by far the best looking wives in their social group. In appearance they were almost opposites, like Betty and Veronica. Jen was a blonde beauty, slim and petite, with long shapely legs. Claire was a brunette, taller and curvier. Claire's legs weren't bad — especially with the high stiletto heels she always wore — but Jen's were better.

Both were pretty, but Jen was prettier. And, even at 32, Jen still looked so youthful that she was almost always carded.

The years hadn't been so kind to Claire. Even though she was the same age as Jen, her face was already starting to look tired. While still attractive, Claire looked like she was 32, while Jen still looked like a co-ed.

Claire did have one thing over Jen. Or, more accurately, two things. Claire had huge breasts, and she always displayed them in tight tops and low necklines. Jen's breasts, while perfectly shaped, were much smaller. She was probably only a 34B cup.

Mike smiled as he saw Claire scowl at Jen. It always amazed him how catty women could be. The fact that Rick always paid so much attention to Jen didn't help things.

Mike mingled and, before he knew it, an hour had passed. The crowd had thinned. He went looking for Jen. "Maybe we can cut out and go to the bar," he thought. Mike turned a corner and almost ran into Jen. She was talking to her best friend, Laura. Their backs were to him, and they hadn't noticed him. Mike was about to say something and then froze. What had Laura just said? He stepped back into the shadows, and listened.

"Jen, stop drooling," Sue said as she playfully nudged Jen's side.

"What? I'm not drooling."

Sue laughed. "Well, you're definitely staring." Mike peaked around the corner to see what they were talking about. Both girls were staring at Rick, who was talking to a couple of their neighbors. "But he's definitely worth staring at," she added almost dreamily. "Claire is so lucky. She gets to go to bed with him every night."

"I don't think Claire likes me."

"I don't blame her. I'd be mad too if you flirted with my husband as much as you flirt with Rick."

Jen looked shocked. "I don't flirt with Rick!"

"Oh, come off it, you've had a crush on Rick since you met him."

"Laura, you're crazy. I'm married. I don't have crushes on other men."

Laura looked unconvinced. "Even gorgeous guys like Rick? Come on, admit it, you're hot for him."

Jen scowled at her friend, but she finally smiled. "Well, he is Adonis-like."

Laura smiled back. "You know what else?" she asked conspiratorially. "He's hung like a horse!"

Jen looked wide-eyed at her friend. "How do you know?"

"Claire told me. She brags about it. Oh, she's so lucky. Gorgeous AND huge."

Jen paused. Her eyes trailed down to his crotch. "He does seem to — fill out his pants pretty well."

Laura laughed again. "Oh, like this is the first time you've looked?"

Jen blushed with embarrassment, and then laughed too. "Well, maybe not the first time." The friends laughed again.

Mike was surprised by these revelations. He never guessed his wife was sexually attracted to any of their friends. He started thinking about how they might be able to include Rick in their Game. That night, as Mike made love to Jen, he silently fantasized about Rick savagely fucking his beautiful wife.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.