Wife Watching Game - Cover

Wife Watching Game

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 1: The Bar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Bar - Mike likes to watch his pretty wife flirt with other men. Jen will play this Game '" she finds it exciting too -- but only up to a point. "A little kissing and fondling over my clothes is okay," Jen tells Mike. "But I'm not going to bed with a stranger." But Mike DOES want her to sleep with other men. So, maybe Jen won't sleep with strangers. But will she fuck someone she knows?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Mike took a drink of his beer and scanned the crowded bar, his gaze going from person to person until he saw a blonde sitting across the room. There were too many people between them to get a good look, but he thought he recognized her. He pushed his way through the crowd, only stopping when he was about 10 feet away. Her back was to him, so he couldn't see her face. But she looked like she had a nice body. She was petite and wore a white blouse and black skirt. She wasn't too tall, maybe 5'3" or so, but she had long shapely legs, and her high heels made her look taller. Her blonde hair looked soft and lush, ending a few inches past her shoulders. She was surrounded by a bunch of guys, and no wonder, especially if her front was anywhere near as good as her back.

The blonde seemed to be paying most of her attention to a tall guy. He was ruggedly handsome with a dark complexion. He looked Greek. He was fairly broad shouldered, with thickly muscled arms. Mike chuckled to himself. Chicks were so predictable, going after the tall-dark-and-handsome types.

Mike sensed that the couple had just met, although it was an easy guess since the bar had the reputation of being a meat market. The Greek placed his hand on the blonde's back, and she seemed to tense. It was pretty clear that the blonde wasn't entirely comfortable with the Greek's forwardness. Still, she didn't push him away, and the Greek inched his hand downward. Mike watched as the Greek's hand slowly moved down the blonde's back. She seemed to stiffen when his hand moved from her blouse to her skirt, but still she didn't pull away. The Greek's fingers slowly caressed the curve of the blonde's behind. Finally the blonde took a half step back. This didn't dislodge the Greek's hand from her ass, but it at least caused him to stop fondling her. Before he could start groping her again, the blonde motioned at a just vacated bar stool. Almost reluctantly, the Greek pulled his hands away and grabbed the stool. The blonde sat on the stool. As she did her skirt rode high up her thigh. "God she's got great legs," Mike thought.

Then the blonde glanced in his direction, and Mike finally saw her face. His breath caught in his throat. The blonde was his wife!

Their eyes locked, and Mike saw recognition, and something else, in Jen's -- his wife's -- eyes. Anxiousness? Jen's lips parted, as though she was about to say something to him. But before she could, Mike took a few steps back. Jen seemed to scan the crowd, but Mike disappeared behind a group of business men. Mike pushed his way to the other side of the bar. He was actually closer to Jen and the Greek than before, but hidden in the crowd.

Mike could see his wife's face. Jen was still flirting with the Greek, but she didn't look entirely comfortable. Mike's heart lurched when he saw the Greek place his hand on her knee. Jen's face flushed, but she didn't push him away. The Greek took her inaction as permission to explore further, edging his hand higher up her leg. He was getting perilously close to the edge of her skirt. She forced a smile and moved her hands over his, stopping his movement. But still she didn't push him away. The Greek continued to smile. He leaned closer and whispered something in her ear. As he did, he wrapped his other arm around her waist. Mike couldn't see, but he assumed the Greek's hand was again caressing his wife's behind.

The tall man's face was so close to Jen's that their cheeks were almost touching. Maybe they were touching. The man adjusted and suddenly his lips had moved from her ear to her neck. He was kissing his wife's neck! Jen's breathing became labored, and Mike wasn't surprised. Her neck was one of her most sensitive erogenous zones. This guy really knew how to seduce women! Mike had no sooner thought this that the Greek's hand began again to edge up her leg. The Greek was trying to get under her skirt! Mike looked around. The Greek's seduction of his wife had caught the attention of a bunch of guys. Maybe the Greek's friends? They were all smiling and whispering to each other, probably marveling at how easy Jen appeared to be. Jen was still flirting with the Greek, although it appeared forced. She wasn't explicitly acknowledging the Greek's hands on her body. But her face was flushed and her breathing labored.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.