Dawn Breaks Out - Cover

Dawn Breaks Out

Copyright© 2007 by Art West

Chapter 4: Fertile Cruise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Fertile Cruise - Plain plump booky teenager emerges in her 20s as a sexy woman, marries young and discovers her sexuality, leading to increasingly slutty behaviour and at least two illegitimate pregnancies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Pregnancy  

And so, just 6 weeks after the idea had been formed, Dawn and Gavin flew out from Cape Town via London to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. They arrived the day before sailing, and spent the night in a hotel to catch up on jet-lag. It was there that Dawn hinted to Gavin what he might expect!

"I've been a very forgetful girl", she confessed. "I forgot to bring my diaphragm or any panties!"

"Wha... Wha... What are you saying?" For a fleeting moment, Gavin wondered whether this would be a second honeymoon. "Does that mean you won't be able to... to... to have have sex with other men during the cruise?"

Even as he asked, Gavin knew the question was rhetorical, and his prick stiffened as she replied with a giggle: "No way! You know that I need many men, lots of cocks. All it means is that in about nine months time you'll have another baby, or babies, to look after. Also, I know you've been longing to see me spreading my legs for other guys, and over this cruise you'll have plenty of opportunity to watch and observe."

Languidly, she lay back on the bed and spread her legs displaying her naked pussy beneath her loose short skirt. "This pussy may be rather occupied over the next week, so you should perhaps make use of the opportunity to have sole use for tonight at least." Gavin did!

Early the next afternoon, they boarded to liner. They sailed at 5pm, and an hour later there was a welcome cocktail party. Dawn wore an ultra-short skirt with slits so high up the side that it was little more than two panels of material front and back. Her strappy crop-top hardly covered her tits, which were supported by a half-cup bra that left her nipples on open display if she bent over... which she did often.

Although other women were also scantily clad, there was only one other who rivalled Dawn's level of exposure. This was a petite blonde, who looked in her late thirties (but they later found she was 45), accompanied by a distinguished grey-haired man in his late 50s. Her top was almost non-existent... just two triangles of material covering her tits, held by a halter neck strap, and two thin straps round the back. She wore a long skirt of diaphanous material, but spit up the front so that her thighs showed through as she walked.

Dawn and Gavin soon drifted towards the blonde and her partner, whose names they found to be Sally and George. It was Sally who broke the ice: "Dawn, darling, most of the women on this 'adult' cruise are looking to attract a romantic liaison. Looks like just you and me who want to exploit the male desire to mate as often as possible, without commitment. If we cooperate rather than compete, we'll do very well." Dawn agreed.

Sally explained further: "Dear George does not easily get a good hard-on, and gets more out of wanking his little willy while watching me screwing other guys. Can Gavin cope with seeing you in action?" The excited aroused look on Gavin's face was answer enough. Dawn noticed that George was also clearly turned on by the humiliation of Sally's explanation.

At dinner, the four of them were joined at the table by four other men. Talk was openly sexual, and the men were treated to plenty of flashes of two sets of tits and nipples.

Sally and George invited the group down to their cabin for drinks. As they left the dining room, Sally removed her top and threw it to her husband. Dawn immediately followed her example, removing her top and bra, so that they walked topless with the group of six men along the corridors, each linking their arms with two of the other men and smiling at passers-by.

Their cabin turned out to be one of the largest on the ship, and included two king-sized beds. Sally and Dawn quickly stripped off their skirts and dropped on to the beds pulling their two partners down with them. George and Gavin were left to find drinks for all before seating themselves alongside the beds to watch the show.

Sally pulled her two partners to nurse at each breast as she sipped her drink. She moved their hands to her crotch, encouraging them to fondle her pussy and clit. She closed her eyes in bliss. Dawn copied her example, and was quickly aroused by the multiple stimulations on nipples and pubic area.

As soon as Dawn had downed her drink, she spread her legs wide, and pulled one of the two men between them to plunge into her without further ado. The other man positioned himself at her head and fed her his cock which she quickly swallowed with a contented moan.

Out of the corner of her eye, Dawn noticed that Sally had adopted much the same position, and that George had his pants down, wanking on his semi-hard prick as he watched his wife noisily fucking.

At first, Gavin just rubbed himself through his clothing, unable to bring himself to the level of George's humiliation.

Dawn thrust hard against the man fucking her so that their pelvic bones ground together. She felt his swollen penis stimulating every part of her vagina, G-spot and cervical mouth and the screams of her first orgasm rang through the cabin. At the same time, she tried hard not to over-stimulate the cock filling her mouth, as her goal was to get as many loads as possible into her fertile womb.

Then with a roar, the guy fucking Dawn's pussy came, pumping loads of gooey sperm into her waiting womb. As soon as he was done, his friend moved from Dawn's face and slammed his even larger erection into her juicy cunt, which gave her an almost instantaneous climax.

At this point, Gavin's arousal outweighed his humiliation, and he extracted his cock from its confinement and wanked in time to the guy thrusting between his wife's widely and obscenely spread legs.

On the other bed, the two men came in unison together with Sally's climactic screams which probably woke the rest of the ship. There would be no doubt as to what was happening in this cabin!

Shortly afterwards, Dawn got her second generous helping of sperm for the night. As she came down from her orgasmic high, she looked to the other bed to see Sally gesturing to her husband. Her face was covered with man cream at this stage, but she forced George to French-kiss her as he continued to wank himself to climax which he shot over her stomach. This she forced him to lick up!

Not to be outdone, Dawn called Gavin over and pulled his face between her cum-leaking thighs, so both lick her clean and bring her to another exhilarating climax.

Once they were all done, it was time for another round of drinks served by George and Gavin. The other four men swapped beds, and the two girls lazily played with their still juicy cocks while they downed the drinks, so that by the time they were finished, four hard cocks were available again.

Sally pushed one of the guys down on to the bed and mounted him cowboy style, raising her butt as high as possible with the anal opening clearly visible. She signalled something to George, who grabbed a tube of KY jelly from a dresser and started lubricating her back passage with his fingers. When she was nicely loose and oiled, George stood back and offered his wife's anus to the other man on her bed. He wasted no time in buying himself in the inviting hole and the two men set up a steady rhythm of thrusts.

Dawn quickly followed Sally's example with the other two guys, getting Gavin to lubricate her shitter. As she passed through her first climax, she looked up to see George watching her rather than Sally. She smiled and gestured to him to kneel on the bed in front of her. She took his penis into her mouth and fondled the balls with her hands while still exulting in the feel of two larger cocks thrusting in and out of her two holes.

Sally saw what Dawn had done, and with a giggle called Gavin across to give him the same treatment.

As all the men had come not much earlier, the three-way fucking on each bed continued for quite some time without anyone tiring, and giving the girls multiple orgasms. But nothing lasts for ever, and eventually at much the same time, all six loads of cum were deposited into their respective holes.

By this time, the girls were exhausted and collapsed into a deep sleep. One of the men from each bed changed across, so that the two girls were now sandwiched between a different pairing of men. George and Gavin left and went to sleep in Dawn and Gavin's cabin.

During the night, Sally and Dawn woke at various times, each to fuck all four men again. Sally took two loads in her mouth, but Dawn captured all four into her willing womb.


They slept late the next morning, missing the ship's arrival at the next port. They staggered out at noon to look around and nearly missed the ship's sailing at 5pm. After supper they went to the bar where they stripped off their tops, gathering an admiring crowd of men. The night went much as the previous. One of their four guys had dropped out, having formed a romantic liaison with another woman, but they gathered two other guys, so there were five of them in the cabin, so that George and Gavin did not even get blow jobs... they had to make do with wanking to the visions of their wives continual fucking.

The following day was a long cruise at sea, and Sally and Dawn spent most of the time at the swimming pool on board... in the nude, totally, to the evident annoyance of many of the women. Even larger numbers of men gathered around them, some of whom also stripped naked to lie in the sun. The girls were continually supplied with drinks and by mid afternoon were pretty tipsy and giggly, frequently touching and fondling the cocks on display around them.

Then suddenly, a tall dark-skinned guy (who had not been with them on either evening) jumped up and said: "I can't stand it any more. I've got to fuck one of these sluts or burst".

He chose Dawn, positioned himself between her legs and with no further preliminaries thrust himself deep into her gaping cunt. She squealed loudly, but did not object. In fact she was massively turned on by fucking in the open with a cheering audience, and quickly her squeals turned into orgasmic groans and screams.

Sally encouraged another one of the guys to enter her as well. Other guests on the cruise heard the noise and saw the group of men cheering, and of course in curiosity came to look.

"Oh my god, they're fucking right out here in the open. It's absolutely disgusting. They should be thrown off the ship at the next port", Dawn heard one female voice exclaim. This had the effect of arousing her even further, and she spread her legs even wider so that anyone could see the dark-skinned cock pumping in and out of her plump cunt. She played with her own nipples to increase the feelings of arousal and came again and again.

On the lounger next to her, Sally was doing much the same.

As all four reached climax, other guys wanted to take their turn in those willing pussies. But one of the ship's officers broke through the crowd and sternly said: "Ladies, sorry. This may be an 'adult' cruise, but we have to set some limits in respect to the majority of our guests who are complaining at your display. Please take yourselves to a private cabin".

Without bothering to dress, Dawn and Sally returned to their own cabins. Four guys went with Dawn (she was not sure what had happened with Sally), and an orgy of fucking and sucking followed for the next two hours, after which she slept and missed supper.


The following evening, while they were relaxing in the ship's bar after a day on shore at one of the islands, the head barman, a large ebony-skinned West Indian man called Earl, brought a tray with two fancy cocktails to Sally and Dawn.

"On the house", he explained. "I have watched you ladies, and know that you are uninhibited and adventurous. So I have a proposition that might interest you".

"What's that?" asked Sally accepting the drink.

"Tomorrow we spend all day at my home island and town, and I get the day off. My male family members and friends look to me to find one or two fun-loving white ladies who'd like to spend the day partying. We can make it an unforgettable experience for ladies with no hang-ups or inhibitions. So are you ladies game to come with me tomorrow?"

Sally and Dawn looked at each other, giggled, and simultaneously answered "you're on". Dawn quickly calculated that the following day could well be the peak of her fertility cycle, so that the partying could well when her egg or eggs became fertilized.

And so at 8.30am the next morning, Dawn and Sally, dressed in simple sundresses and accompanied by Gavin and George, met Earl at the stretch limo parked on the quayside. Earl opened the door to reveal another large and very black man whose glistening white teeth smiled a welcome at them. He was introduced as Earl's cousin Brian.

But before they could enter the vehicle, Earl told them: "Take off your dresses and sandals and leave them with your men. They'll only get in the way and probably ruined in the process."

Sally and Dawn quickly stripped right there on the quayside in full view of passers by, including fellow passengers. Neither wore any underwear, and so were instantly naked. They dumped their dresses and sandals in the men's arms, kissed them on their cheeks, and climbed into the limo.

As they drove off, Earl and Brian pulled Sally and Dawn on to their laps and started French-kissing them while fondling tits and thighs, and fingering their slits. By the time they reached their destination after about 40 minutes driving, the two girls were so aroused they would have fucked a horse.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.