Accidental Webcam - Cover

Accidental Webcam

Copyright© 2007 by North Point

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Andy just wanted to say a quick hi to his daughter over the internet phone. Little did he know the shock he was about to get!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

The first couple of weeks after she came back to school were the hardest on Amanda. After consummated their relationship, Amanda and Andy spent almost every waking hours fucking each others' brains out. Then it went to nothing when she came back to the campus to start the new semester. Not that she could not get any one to satisfy her sexual need, it was just that Amanda decided not to 'cheat' on her father unless he gave her permission to do so. It was tough having to fend off all the guys that she used to fuck. Every one of them wanted a piece of her for the first three weeks. Saying no to them was almost impossible and Amanda almost gave in to her need one time.

Brad was a year older than she was and possessed abundant amount of self-confidence; not arrogance, just confidence. This made him stood out because he was not a douche bag, like 95% of men on campus. That was what attracted Amanda to him in the beginning but what really drove her crazy was his skill as a sex partner. His talented tongue made her cum in no time and while his cock was only average in size, Brad made up for it with endurance and volume. The first time they hooked up, Brad fucked and cum in her once over her desk before they set out for the evening, twice after they got back, then twice more in the morning. Each time his cock shot out at least double amount of cum than any men she had sex with before. When her room mate came home later that morning and found her in bed lying on a giant wet spot, a river of cum running out from her pussy, and all over her face, her room mate thought she had been in a gangbang and asked how many men did Amanda take on. Later she learnt from internet search that he probably had the condition called, hyperspermia, where a man produced an unusual large amount of cum.

So when Brad called to ask whether she would be available for another round, Amanda almost told him yes without thinking. Just hearing his voice on the phone made her pussy wet. Despite using every trick he knew, Amanda held firm and managed to refuse him without burning bridges. Without relieve, she spent the whole night with her dildo trying to satisfy her need.

Amanda walked briskly across the campus ground, dodging left and right to avoid other students who were just milling around now that the semester had finished. She had been looking forward to this date for the last three weeks. The thought of going home and spent the holiday season with her father occupied her mind as much as all the tests and assignments she had to complete. She had everything planned out in her head. Another ten minutes walk back to her room, thirty minutes of packing, then caught the afternoon train back home in time for dinner and a whole night of sex with her father!


Amanda twisted the key in the lock, pushed open her dorm room door, and nearly had a heart attack.

"Daddy! What are you doing here?" She ran her father who was sitting in the sofa reading a magazine.

"I thought I'd surprise you and drive you home instead of waiting for your train." Andy hardly had gotten up when his daughter jumped on top of him and sat across his lap. She kissed him deeply, shoving her tongue into his mouth as if to she had not tasted him for a long time.

"But it would take twice as long to get home." Amanda pulled back to give Andy a bit of space. "That's so much I want to do to you!"

"Then you'll have twice as much time to do them. But first, I missed these terribly." Andy unbuttoned her purple cardigan to reveal a simple white cotton tank top. He debated briefly whether he should run his hands under her top from below or pulled the shoulder straps down. Before he could make up his mind, the decision was made for him. Amanda slipped the shoulder straps of both the tank top and her bra down her arms and exposed her tits to her father's eyes.

"You love my tits, don't you?" She asked him rhetorically as she cupped the firm breasts and pinched her stiff nipples lightly. Not knowing Andy would be here, Amanda put on only a plain white bra. Now she wished she had on one of the sexy bra she had purchased for this upcoming holiday.

"They're perfect." Andy whispered. He would never get tired of staring at the most amazing tits. Better still, he love the feel of his daughter's tits in his hands. He cupped her tits with both hands and then rolled the already stiff nipples between his fingers, eliciting a soft moan from Amanda. However, knowing the long drive ahead of them, Andy reluctantly pulled away.

"Let's get your stuff. We've a long drive tonight, baby."

"But daddy! I missed you and want you now!" Amanda pouted and put on her best daddy's girl face.

"Now, now. The quicker we get on the road, the sooner you can have me, right?" Andy tried to reason with his daughter.

"I guess so. Give me 20 minutes. I'm nearly done packing anyway." Amanda sighed and climbed off her father.


Amanda could not believe it. Ever since the day Andy and her crossed the boundary and went from father and daughter to lovers, she had been fantasizing being her father's 'proper' wife. Now sitting in the hotel bed she looked at the their names on the paper keycard holder and thought back to just a few minutes ago when they checked into the hotel as Mr. and Mrs. Wilkinson. The receptionist did not suspect a thing! Then she went into a mild panic as she realized none of the clothes she had packed for the holiday were mature enough to pass for an older wife. She only had college clothes with her. Amanda tried to think what she could do as she waited for Andy to get the rest of their luggage from the car.

"Dad, we need to go shopping!" Amanda told her father the moment he opened the hotel door. "I need new clothes so I would match your style."

"Slow down, honey." Andy walked past his daughter and put the two large, heavy suitcases on the bed. He unzipped each one and opened them. "I've packed most of your clothes from home so you'll have lots of choices to pick from."

"You thought of everything!" Amanda looked at all the clothes in amazement. Her brain went into overdrive figuring out what combinations would work in all possible situations her father might put her in. "Now I don't know what to wear!"

"You have 30 minutes to decide before we leave for dinner." Andy walked away, shaking his head in amusement. His daughter reminded him of his ex-wife. She was just as choosey over clothes as Amanda and would spend hours trying different outfits before settling on one. However, she always looked stunning so it was a fair trade, Andy thought.


"What do you think, daddy?" Amanda came out of the bathroom, finally dressed.

"You need to stop calling me that. People would notice you're not my wife." Andy smiled and took a hard look at his daughter. She had changed out of her plain college clothes and into a white cotton v-neck t-shirt that stretched tightly across her chest, a brown wool skirt that ended three inches above her knees, and a pair of black knee high leather boots with three inches heels. A simple denim jacket finished off her outfit, making her look youthful but yet mature.

"You look fantastic!" He stood up and gave her a light kiss on her pink-colored lips. Amanda had put up some subtle eye shadow that brought out the brilliance of her green eyes. Her long brunette hair was tied up loosely into a ponytail with thick strands flow down the sides of her face, in front of large silver hoop earrings.

"Let's go to dinner before I rip all the clothes off and fuck you over this sofa," Andy grabbed her hand and pulled her along with her.


"You know, there's a price to pay to be my 'wife'." Andy took his hands off the steering wheel briefly to do the air quotes.

"Oh yeah? And how much would that cost me?" Amanda turned to look at him. They had just pulled away from the hotel and on their way to the restaurant outside of town. She could felt the weight of the diamond ring on her finger. Andy gave it to her when they got into the car and explained that without the ring people may get suspicious.

"Well, your mother and I used to have, shall we say, imaginative sex life. And with the ring on your finger, you'd need to fulfill the role."

"Imaginative huh? What does that mean? S&M? Bondage?" Amanda did not know that and would have never imagined her parents to have a more than normal sex life.

"No, no, no. Nothing like that. We weren't into the pain stuff." Andy looked at the GPS unit on the dashboard and turned into a new road as instructed. "And before you ask, we ain't swingers either."

"Ok, so what's the big deal?" Now Amanda was starting to get annoyed. She did not think there was much that she would not do for her father so why was he being cooed.

"Perfect timing, here we are." Andy pulled the car into a stop at the dark corner of a parking lot. The only light streaming into the interior was the pink glow of the neon signs from the sex shop.

"So what you guys visit sex shop and stuff? Big deal!" Amanda opened the door and proceeded to walk to the front door. She had never been to a sex shop, thanks to the internet there was no need, but she did not fear what would be awaiting inside.

Andy followed her into the sex shop and down one of the isle. She cast her eyes over all the different videos and toys on display, occasionally picking one up for a better look. She took a huge dildo off the shelf and turned to Andy, "Mmm ... I'd love to feel this monster up my pussy."

"Then let's buy it." Andy would love to see his daughter's puss stuffed full of that dildo too himself. He took the dildo from her and put it back on the shelf. "But first let's head up this way."

Andy guided her to the back of the shop through a doorway to the video booths. None of the them was used at that moment so Andy picked one furthest from the doorway and led Amanda into it.

"Wow, a video booth in a sex shop! This is so cool!" Amanda sat down on the tiny bench and put her handbag on a hook on the door. She was not going to lay her nice handbag on the floor if she could help it. She looked all around in amazement, "I've heard of this but never been in one before. What videos should we play?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.