Accidental Webcam - Cover

Accidental Webcam

Copyright© 2007 by North Point

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Andy just wanted to say a quick hi to his daughter over the internet phone. Little did he know the shock he was about to get!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Things almost got back to some form of normality for the next few weeks, Andy did not managed to catch his daughter online and he almost forgot about the whole thing. Then on one Friday evening after dinner, he saw Amanda was online again. He was both relived and curious that she was offline since the first time. On one hand he did not really want to see his own daughter in a sexual act again but a small part of him was aroused by what he saw last time.

Andy noticed that she had been idled for over 15 minutes already. Was she away from her desk or was she sucking another cock again? He struggled for couple of minutes before he could not resist anymore. Andy clicked on the Connect button and put on his headset, hoping that there was a slim chance his daughter was actually there and would answer him. Unfortunately that was not the case. Their computers were connected immediately by Amanda's Skype, which was set to auto connect.

"What the fuck?" Andy thought to himself when he saw a young college guy sitting in his daughter's chair, his head leaned back.

Music was playing in the background. Not very loud, but loud enough to make Andy strained to hear what was going on. Andy realized his daughter had left the microphone on this time when he heard the soft moaning from the college kid.

"Fuck! Your mouth is amazing!" The college kid groaned. "Oh yeah. That's it. Keep licking my balls."

Andy quickly took off his pants to free his already hardening cock. When his attention was back at the computer screen, his daughter was just getting out from below the camera and sat astride the college kid with her back facing the web cam. She was wearing a black tank top with tiny shoulder straps and blue denim miniskirt. Black bra straps were visible underneath her tank top but Andy was not able to see what kind of panties she was wearing, if any.

As the young couple traded saliva on the screen, Andy watched as the college kid ran his hands up Amanda's legs and underneath her miniskirt. He knead her firm ass a few times before pushing her skirt up and exposed her to the web cam to show Andy that his daughter was wearing a black g-string that looked as if she was naked from behind.

"Mmm... you cock feels so hot against my pussy." Amanda groaned as the college kid continued playing with her ass while sucking her stiff nipple through her tank top and bra.

"Feel how wet you're making me, Paul." She moved one of his hands from her ass to the front. So this kid's name was Paul, Andy finally learnt. With his view blocked, Andy could only guess that the Paul's hand was all over his daughter's pussy.

"I got to have it in me." Amanda declared. She got off Paul's lap and turned around before sitting back on top of him. Andy saw his daughter's tits for the first time as Paul reached forward and pulled her tank top and bra down so he could feel her bare tits.

Andy's eyes were glued to his computer screen as his daughter pushed the tiny string of her panties aside and sunk down onto the hard cock. He watched as her young pussy opened up and accepted the long and fat cock into her. He suddenly realized that Paul was not wearing a condom and they were fucking bareback! Despite the poor resolution from the web cam, Andy could plainly see the wetness of his daughter's pussy coated Paul's cock as she rode up and down on his lap.

"Oh yes! You fill me so good!" Amanda moaned. "I love how your bare cock feels in my pussy. It's so hot!"

Paul had not been sitting there idle himself.

"That's it! Play with my nipples. Pinch them hard! I'm almost there!" She was riding hard and fast now.

Watching his own daughter fucked on web cam was too much for Andy to resist. He finally moved his hand off the mouse and onto his hard cock. When his hand reached there and wrapped his fingers around his cock, Andy noticed that large amount of clear pre-cum had leaked out and they immediately cover Andy's fingers and made them slippery. Andy matched his jerking motion to his daughter's fucking rhythm and imagined her young pussy walls wrapped around his cock instead of his hand.

"Your pussy feels so good! Cum for me, baby." Andy cried out before he could stop himself. His hand was a blur over his 9" cock and ready to explode anytime.

Just then a loud knock on the door of Amanda's room brought everyone, including Andy, to a grinding halt.

"Hey Amanda, we're running late for the party! Are you guys coming or not?" The female voice from the other side of the door asked.

When Amanda realized it was only her roommate, she started grinding her hips against Paul again slowly.

"I'm almost ready. Can you wait just a few more minutes?" Amanda shouted back. She was picking up the pace of her fucking now. Wet noises came from where their bodies were jointed and if not for the door and the music, Amanda's roommate would be able to hear their fucking.

Realizing they only have a few more minutes, Paul moved one of his hands from Amanda's tit down her belly then to her panties covered pussy. His fingers went underneath the thin piece of cloth and found her sensitive clit. The sudden contact with her clit was the trigger Amanda needed to go over the edge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.