Accidental Webcam - Cover

Accidental Webcam

Copyright© 2007 by North Point

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Andy just wanted to say a quick hi to his daughter over the internet phone. Little did he know the shock he was about to get!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

After cleaning most of the hot cum off her face, Amanda had a choice to make. On one hand she had been so turned on by the facial and the taste of cum that she desperately needed to be fucked now, but on the other hand she wanted to check whether her plan to lure her father into her arms worked as she hoped.

It did not take her long to decide though. Her body won the toss and even as she wondered whether her father was still watching her through the web cam, Amanda stood up and led her fuck buddy, Steve, by his semi-hard cock to her bed. She quickly took off her tank top and sweat pants, and lay back on the bed clad only in her pink bikini panties and white socks. She ran her hand underneath her panties and ran her fingers slowly up and down the wet pussy lips. She spread her legs wide to show Steve as she sunk one finger into her pussy.

"I'm so hot right now," Amanda moaned. "I need to be fucked. See how wet I'm for you." She pulled her finger out and showed Steve the wetness that coated it. She then rubbed her finger all over one of her stiff nipple, causing her body to shiver.

Steve could feel the blood starting to return to his cock. He got on the bed next to Amanda and traded saliva with her while playing with her perfect tits. He could taste his own cum on her tongue but he was not like most college frat boys who thought any contact with sperms made them gay. Not to his surprise, Steve found out during his high school years that if he was willing to taste his own sperms, there was much higher chance of the girl letting him cum in her mouth or even over her face. To him, that was a fair trade.

Amanda was withering constantly now as her fingers were bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Play with your pussy. My cock is getting hard from watching you." Steve whispered into her ear. "You want it hard so I can fuck you with it, right?"

"Yes! I want your hard cock in me!" The thought of taking his long hard cock in her pussy pushed Amanda over the top and she started coming. Her pussy contracted around her fingers and coated them with even more pussy juice.

Steve continued gently playing with her tits as she rode though her climax. Then as she lie there recovering, Steve moved down the bed and grabbed her panties. Through her post-climax haze, Amanda helped him by lifting her hips. After he pulled the panties down and off her legs, Amanda reached into her night stand and pulled out a condom.

"I'm on the pill but since I don't know you long enough, you'll have to wear this." Amanda demanded. "Once you've proved you're disease free then we can go bareback all we want!"

That's a small price to pay now for more pussy later, Steve thoughts as he unrolled the condom onto his cock. When he finished, couple of inches of his cock was still exposed at the base because Amanda only had a regular sized condom. She did not anticipate Steve having such a long cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.