Accidental Webcam - Cover

Accidental Webcam

Copyright© 2007 by North Point

Introduction

Incest Sex Story: Introduction - Andy just wanted to say a quick hi to his daughter over the internet phone. Little did he know the shock he was about to get!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Isn't technology wonderful! Andy thought. Yesterday, he dropped off his 19 years old daughter, Amanda, for her first semester in a college on the other side of the country. And now he had just finished talking to her on the internet face to face over the web cams that she set up before she left. Not exactly technically minded, Andy left it all to her daughter to figure out how to hook up the headset, web cam, and the internet connection. All he knew he has to do was press the Call button on the Skype application. Being able to frequently talk to her and saw her made Andy felt a bit more comfortable to the idea of his baby daughter far away from home.

Ever since Andy divorced his ex-wife all those years ago when Amanda was only 10, he had always been protective of her. Even at that young age, every one could tell Amanda would grow up to be a beautiful lady and boys would be chasing after her. By the time she was 15, Amanda had grown into a younger version of her mother. Standing tall at 5' 8" and tipping the scale at only 120 pounds, Andy knew it would be difficult to keep any horny young boys away from his precious daughter. Even he could not help but stared at her perfectly formed body sometimes, despite being her father. It was impossible not to stare when she walked around the house dressed in tiny tank top or halter-top with tight jeans or mini skirts. Her tits were almost an identical copy of her mother's, 34C of flesh standing firm and high on her chest. Her 24" waist with well-toned abs from her cheerleading practice made her tits looked bigger than they really were. To complete the package, Amanda had one of the best butts Andy had seen, better than even her mother. Her 35" butt was perfectly round and tight, and flowed seamlessly into her long, slender legs that made every man drooled with desire.

In spite of growing up in a single parent family, Amanda was a model child. She studied hard at school and was able to get a scholarship for a top college placement. She was level-headed and also obeyed her father when it came to boys, relationships, and especially sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.