Catfight - Cover

Catfight

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story about a pointless fight.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Horror   Cheating   BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Laura felt a painful, stabbing sensation in her ribs. It helped her, though quite brutally to come round. She moaned and instinctively lifted her hands to protect herself. Allison's big toe nudged at her ribs again. Laura tried to protest, but her lips were so stiff that she could hardly move them. Only a gurgling noise escaped her throat. The pain in her broken legs reached a new level.

"Please stop it!" Laura managed to utter.

"Sorry, I just wanted to wake you up," Allison said.

"Are they coming yet?" Laura asked.

"I couldn't dial the number," Allison replied and chuckled nervously.

"What!"

"What, what! I have already told you that my arms are injured? I can't lift the receiver nor dial a number."

Laura's eyes bulged with surprise, then darkened as the gravity of the situation dawn on her.

"Can you open the front door?" she asked.

"I tried... but my arms are virtually... useless. I can barely move my fingers."

"Noooooo" Laura cried and her body shook with sobs.

"Hey, listen to me! We can do it." Allison said and looked at the phone.

"How?" Laura asked, sniffing miserably.

"You have to do the talking!"

Laura looked at the phone that was about five meters away and said, "No way. My legs are killing me. I can't even budge an inch. Don't count on me crawling all the way..."

"It's not necessary," Allison said and retraced her way to the phone.

She lifted her right foot and tried to reach the phone. Her body swayed dangerously, as well as her arms. The pain shot up into to her shoulders, paralyzing her for a moment. She managed to muffle her cry, then lowered her foot to the floor. Staggering, she spread her legs apart to steady herself.

"Oh, dear! You nearly fell over!" Laura shouted at her.

"I noticed that," Allison replied with all the sarcasm she could muster.

Laura mumbled something unintelligible and angrily hit the floor with the palm of her hand. Then she rolled herself on her side, ignoring the twinge that threatened to knock her unconscious again.

"What are you doing?" Allison asked and stared curiously at Laura.

"I am going... to try... to drag myself to..." she explained, panting at every word.

"Oh, come on! Stay put! My dizziness is almost gone. I will try again."

"Thank you," Laura said and cautiously rested her head on the floor.

Allison's second try turned out to be a success. The receiver landed heavily on the floor and span like a top. Allison kicked it toward Laura and grinned like a Cheshire cat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.