The Author - Cover

The Author

Copyright© 2007 by SavannahMann

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jennifer's story starts out with everything going wrong.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

The Alarm woke the trio in the morning. Bill reached for it but couldn't reach it without climbing over Monica. Monica groaned and reached for the Alarm and silenced it.

"Someone tell me how I got to be near the alarm?" Monica grumped.

Bill was the first to start moving, and Jennifer started towards the bathroom to address her overwhelming urge. After she used the toilet and then washed her hands. Coming out of the Bathroom she found Monica still in bed and Bill rummaging around in the dresser. Turning he took his chance for the toilet. Monica groaned and sat up and began moving about the room. Jennifer paused as always, Monica was simply so beautiful.

Monica turned and smiled when she saw Jennifer looking at her. Monica stepped up and said. "I'm not usually a morning sex person, but in your case, I'd make an exception."

Jennifer giggled and leaned forward kissing Monica. "I think we have some things to do, but that's not it."

Monica hugged Jennifer and reveled in the feeling of breast pushing on breast. Whispering into Jennifer's ear as Bill exited the bathroom. "You know, he's going to be driving all day, which means we'll have to find something to occupy us."

Jennifer felt a rush through her and whispered back. "I'm sure we can think of something."

Bill was at the dresser and said. "Ladies, we should be getting ready to leave. We have a long way to go today."

Breaking the embrace Monica sighed. "OK, we're coming Bill."

Jennifer flashed a wicked knowing smile. "Well, not yet we're not."

Bill chuckled as he dressed. Putting on comfortable casual pants and a button down shirt then he sat on the bed to put on his shoes. Looking up he took a moment to admire the two women who were with him. Jennifer who was younger and softer, with larger fuller breasts. Her brunette hair was just past her shoulders and down her back. Long legs, and a beautiful ass that begged to be caressed and spanked.

Monica was more athletic. Her breasts smaller but her ass was absolutely firm and you just wanted to grab it and dig your fingers in as you pounded into her. That she was a genius was a given. Bill understood that Monica's Doctoral dissertation was a brilliant document which she was paid to advise upon to several corporations. He had listened to Monica explain it, and was lost completely in minutes as she explained the need for metallurgy and structural engineers to more closely co-operate.

The three of them finished dressing for the day and then went downstairs. A light breakfast and the last minute things were loaded into the rolling home. Bill closed all the sliders, reducing the width of the motor home to something that would be safe to run on the roads. Bill walked around making final checks on the vehicle. Tapping the inside and outside dual tires to make sure they both had air in them, checking visually for leaks and any problems. Jennifer walked with him watching carefully.

"Bill, what are you looking for?" Jennifer finally asked.

"A thousand little things that tell you something could be wrong. I'll show you later." Bill said completing the walk around inspection.

Jennifer hesitated. "You think something is wrong with the car?"

"No, it's a habit you develop when driving something this big. A flat tire on the road is a big problem, especially one of the dual tires. A small leak could lead to an engine auto shut down. Something hanging loose could break loose and injure someone." Bill began opening the door.

"Is that going to happen?" Jennifer asked.

"No, not if you double check." Bill said escorting the lovely young lady into the RV.

Jennifer joined Monica on the sofa and Bill settled himself into the drivers seat. As he pulled out of the driveway, he tried to get accustomed to the large vehicle. As he drove to the interstate, he drove slowly to give himself more time to react and handle the RV's capability. He'd only driven it short distance so far, and wasn't yet comfortable in it.

Jennifer sat back with a book and Monica moved to sit in the passenger seat. Bill merged onto the interstate and headed towards Savannah. The GPS had originally suggested he take state highways at first, Bill had overridden it. For truckers, the big road, Interstate quality highways were preferred. Fewer cross roads for some teenager to pull in front of the truck and die from the misperception that trucks could stop on a dime.

Turning North on I-95 Bill settled back and bumped the cruise control up a couple miles per hour. Turning to Monica, Bill spoke. "Monica, we have a problem. Jennifer's lack of training in basic position and behavior is fine in family, but is going to be embarrassing for her in a couple days." Bill smiled at Monica. "Take her into the back, and start working with her. I'll see how she's doing later. I'll give a yell if I need anything."

Monica smiled and turning to Jennifer and rose to walk back to the bedroom. "Come on sweetie, we're going to teach you how to act like the sub you are."

Jennifer smiled slightly. Monica had a wicked grin, and that couldn't mean anything good considering Bill's instructions.

As Bill drove through South Carolina, he would hear the occasional yelp of pain from Jennifer as Monica corrected her. The outbursts were preceded by a sound that could only have been the snapping of a riding crop. Monica was teaching Jennifer how to kneel and bow and move with something approaching the grace that a truly trained slaves would. Bill's assertion that he would see how she was doing later meant that Monica couldn't spend the whole day making out with Jennifer. Not that it would happen, Monica loved to play, certainly. However no one wanted sex twenty four hours a day.

Bill gave a yell to the back. "I'm pulling off the interstate. We're going to stop for lunch."

Monica came forward a few seconds later. "Good I'm hungry."

"Jennifer?" Bill asked.

"She's OK, she's getting dressed. Her positions are really getting pretty good. Her movement is not all that graceful though. She's going to need time to get that going." Monica said simply.

"You had her naked in the back?" Bill asked.

"Yeah, the crop sings so much better on bare skin." Monica said grinning.

Pausing for lunch at a restaurant the trio ate and chatted amiably in North Carolina. Bill explained he was shifting further west in his trip to avoid the Washington Baltimore corridor and traveling to the Bar D by a slightly more circular route.

As they drove away from the Restaurant, Monica noticed Jennifer sitting on the couch and looking slightly confused.

"What's up sweetie?" Monica said sitting down next to Jennifer.

"I'm just a little worried about this weekend. It is kind of scary you know?" Jennifer said.

"Yeah, I feel the same way. It was a little easier last year when the race was at home. I was staying in the same room I always do. The barn and track were both the ones I always trained at." Monica said. "This time, I'm the favorite from our farm, but there are some very fast women up in New York."

Jennifer took Monica's hand and said. "I'm going to be there, and if you need anything from me, just ask."

Bill spoke from the drivers seat. "That goes for all of us. We'll do anything we can to help you Monica. We're not alone in our support of you. Everyone from the Circle B is there to help you."

"I know, and believe me when I say that's what makes this possible for me. If I didn't have so many friends supporting me, there is no way I could do this." Monica said.

Bill fueled the RV and then found an RV park and settled in for the night. He connected the electrical lines and leveled the motor home and then set the sliders in occupy mode as he jokingly called it.

Arriving inside he found the ladies occupied with setting up the dinner. They were cooking a cheesy chicken breast casserole. They moved easily around and with each other, as though they had long experience with each other's abilities and tendencies. Turning on the Television Bill surfed through the guide and grimaced. "How is it that the more channels you have, the less there is to watch?"

Monica rolled her eyes and came to him and took the remote. She selected a channel and said. "Watch this, it's better than nothing."

Bill glanced at the TV and found she had turned on the News Channels. Bill O'Bannon was railing against anything he felt was un-American, as was nearly always the case. "This week's show, another teacher is arrested, suspected of sex with a student. That is the topic of today's No Bull monologue." The dinner cooked while O'Bannon interviewed a half dozen people about the immoral, illegal, and permissive lifestyles that were ruining America.

Bill sighed and turned to Monica. "I presume I'm being punished?"

"No, why?" Monica asked as she removed the casserole from the oven.

Bill moved to dinette style table and said. "Who cares what these self appointed talking heads think about anything? How is sex with a minor reflective of a permissive society, and how in the world is that a reflection of what's destroying America?" Bill groused.

Monica laughed and sat down across the table from him. "Like him or not, you have to admit his show is popular."

Bill grumped as the food was served to the dinette table and then turned the Satellite channel to one of the Sirius Radio channels. Settling on old roadhouse favorites.

The conversation at dinner was light, but there was a tension growing. Bill could feel it, the girls were getting nervous and he searched the satellite channels looking for something light and easy to watch. He settled on Bruce Almighty.

Bill glanced at the maps to familiarize himself with the route he wanted. After the movie he took a moment to fill the girls in on the plan as they walked around the RV campground. "I'm planning on stopping short tomorrow. Friday, I'll service the RV at a station not too far from the ranch, and then we'll make the push to it about noon or so."

"Sound's OK. Gives us one more night away from the insanity." Monica said.

"Have you been there before?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, two years ago. My first year competing." Monica answered.

"This year, you're going to win. I can feel it." Jennifer said smiling.

"Girlfriend, if you're the prize, I'm liable to get trampled." Monica said playfully.

Bill smiled and shook his head. "You two are impossible."

"Uh Oh Jen, looks like we're going to get spanked later." Monica said just as playfully.

Jennifer shook her head. "I'm a good girl, I don't need to be spanked."

"Either do you Monica, I'm not going to screw up your race by paddling you." Bill said.

"Darn." Monica said grinning.

The three were still chuckling as they arrived back at the RV. Bill set the privacy curtains and then joined the ladies in the bedroom. "OK, I forgot to mention. The shower uses our fresh water; we only have a hundred gallons of water on board. No sex in the shower." Bill said with a grin on his face.

"Damn, well there goes my morning plans." Monica said as she removed her pants.

Jennifer was also undressing and turned to Monica. "I guess we'll have to find something else to occupy our time while he drives this bus tomorrow."

Monica turned to Jennifer after removing her panties. "I think I'll work on your positions, and then reward you by licking you until you come wildly."

Jennifer still wearing her bikini panties leaned in and kissed Monica. "I'll take that, and give it."

Bill dropped his shirt on the wardrobe and leaned against it as the girls kissed before him. He wondered how many men in the world had two women who were totally devoted to each other, and him. Monica was caressing Jennifer's bountiful breasts. Easing Jennifer onto the bed, Monica reached and removed Jennifer's panties, sliding them down her shapely legs.

The girls were French kissing as Bill removed his own pants. This was incredibly erotic. Monica's hand was caressing the thigh area of Jennifer, and wiggled as she was caressed back. Bill's cock began to twitch as he watched this show. Jennifer removed her mouth from Monica's long enough to say. "Enjoy the show? Join in. There's plenty to kiss, caress, and fuck."

Bill stepped forward and Jennifer's left hand reached for his cock and began to stroke it. "Jennifer, I said I wanted to see your progress in position training. Monica, let her up. Ready Position."

Jennifer moved to the position, assuming a better version of the position. "Better Jennifer, much better." Bill told her. "Collar position."

Jennifer moved and assumed the Collar position. Her head was down, while her neck was extended or stretched and her hands gathered her hair and moved it up and out of the way. Bill nodded. "Excellent Jennifer."

Monica beamed with pride for her friend, and her own work. "She's really improved hasn't she?"

"Yes, you did great getting her this far. Jennifer, greet another Master." Bill said.

Jennifer moved from the bed and knelt on the floor and bowed deeply placing her hands on the floor and her head on her hands. "Much better Jennifer, that's very good." Bill told her.

They checked all of Jennifer's positions. Then Bill said. "Good Jennifer, good girl." Turning to Monica he said. "Good girls, you have both done well."

Jennifer in her ready position couldn't speak but she considered all the lashes she had received to get this far.

"Jennifer you may recover." Bill said.

Jennifer rose and spoke. "Sir, it was a lot of work, and it hurt. Thank you Monica." She said smiling.

Bill reached out and caressed her, then reached and caressed Monica, and the three moved to the bed anticipating the reward that would be given.

Bill kissed first Monica, and then Jennifer. Jennifer leaned over and kissed Monica. "I think this is where we were when we were interrupted." Jennifer then lowered her head to Monica's breast and began to kiss and lick the nipple on her left breast. Jennifer felt Monica stiffen in pleasure as Bill's hand found her right breast. The three of them were intertwined in passion in moments.

Monica's hand found Bill's cock and began to stroke it as she kissed Jennifer. Jennifer's hand joined Monica's stroking Bill's cock. Monica suddenly got a wicked grin as she pulled back from Jennifer. Turning she laid Bill on the bed, and moved to one side of him as Jennifer moved to the other side. They began to kiss each other, their mouths around the edge of Bill's erect cock. Bill in the mean time was caressing and massaging their respective cunts.

Monica grabbed Jennifer and said wickedly. "I have an idea, and I think you'll like it."

"What Monica?" Jennifer asked.

"Let's sixty nine like we did last night, and as we do, on the corner of the bed, Bill fucks one of us, and then the other at will." Monica said.

Bill smiled at the thought. Then he smiled wider. He had packed something that should be very useful tonight. As Jennifer and Monica moved to the position along the edge of the bed, Bill rose and went to a drawer. As Jennifer lay across Monica's body and positioned herself Bill took the item out of the corner of the drawer and then put it on. Now, he wouldn't be able to have an orgasm, at least while he was still wearing the cock strap he had just put on. He could fuck for hours, and his erection would only get harder, and more determined.

Moving to Monica's face, he fingered Jennifer to make sure she was ready and she was. He found her wet, and her cunt was open awaiting him. Inserting his cock slowly into her, allowing her time to grow accustomed to his length and girth he felt's Monica's tongue licking the underside of his shaft. Monica's grin was huge as she realized what Bill had done. With that strap on, he couldn't come, and he was obviously going to fuck them both silly.

Trying to concentrate on Monica while a cock entered her and Monica's mouth worked on her was impossible. Jennifer realized while she was getting the fucking she was going to be the center of attention and it would be impossible to pleasure Monica. Not willing to accept this, she placed her hand on Monica's sopping wet opening, and pushed two fingers into her friend. Now when Bill stroked in, Jennifer's natural and instinctive action would push down on Monica's clit and her fingers would withdraw. When Bill pulled back, her fingers would re-enter Monica, and her thumb would drag back across Monica's clit.

Sucking Jennifer's clit as her own stimulation was increased, Monica brought Jennifer to her first orgasm. Bill felt her dampness grow as her body released more fluids. Monica removed her mouth from Jennifer and opened it. Bill saw this and pulled back drawing himself out of Jennifer. Dropping his cock down, he allowed Monica to suck it once, before moving around and taking his position between Monica's legs.

Jennifer focused on the cock before her face, riding the last waves of pleasure as Monica continued to flick her tongue along Jennifer's slit. "What the hell is that?" Jennifer asked.

Monica broke contact and her muffled voice reached Jennifer's ears. "It's a cock strap, it keeps him from coming."

Jennifer gave it a kiss, and watched it enter Monica's slit inches from her. Looking at it from this angle, and this closely was fascinating. It slid in and as it withdrew, it looked like Monica's cunt was holding it, her labia trying to keep it in.

"Jennifer, get the spinning vibrator we used the other night." Bill said as he slowly slid in and out of Monica.

Jennifer rolled off of Monica and went to the drawer, now open and got the item. Turning she held it out to Bill. At his instruction she handed it to Monica and then got back on the bed. Monica's reaching and grasping hands drug her into position, cowgirl style on Monica's face, straddling Monica's mouth. Jennifer felt the vibrator enter her, and all the buttons were pushed activating everything it had at medium speed. Jennifer felt the thing work it's magic while Monica's lips sucked on her clit.

Monica came then, her orgasm overtaking her as Bill's thumb flicked her clit while pistoning into her rapidly.

Bill felt his cock, and knew that even with the strap; he was in danger of coming soon. He was having trouble thinking at the moment. Everywhere he looked was something to lick, caress, or fuck. Bending down and licking Monica's breasts while he fucked her and flicked her clit had sent her over the edge. Now Jennifer was grinding into Monica and the vibrator.

"OK, the straps done its work, now let's give you a big one." Monica said trying to catch her breath.

Jennifer giggled and turned around. Laying herself down across Monica she pinched Monica's breasts while watching Bill piston in and out of Monica's cunt. Reaching out she grabbed the straps end and tugged at it. Hoping she was right that it would come off. One hard tug produced the sound of tearing Velcro and the strap came with her hand away from the cock. She handed it to Monica and smiled at Bill who plowed in and out of Monica.

"Fuck her Bill, fuck her silly." Jennifer said. "Come in my mouth, but fuck her."

Bill now without the strap holding him back increased his pace, and then he pulled out of Monica's sopping wet cunt and inserted the head of his cock into Jennifer's mouth. His orgasm shook him to his toes as he shot stream after stream into Jennifer's mouth. Monica was licking Jennifer and had the spinning vibrator running at full speed in Jennifer. She withdrew it as Jennifer held Bill's orgasm in her mouth, and then turned quickly and planted a lip lock on Monica. A full French kiss as their tongues intertwined mixing Bill's semen in their mouths.

Bill stood shakily and watched them share his gift, knowing he would do anything for them, anything to protect them.

In the morning, Bill again mentioned the water situation and encouraged them to take brief showers. They tried but after the three had showered, there was less than half the water available. Bill sighed and shook his head. "Apparently neither of you has heard of a Navy shower."

"Why would I? I was an Army Brat." Said Monica as she laced up her shoe. "Jennifer may have banged a Navy guy, but I don't think that included a shower."

Jennifer shook her head. "Monica, you're impossible."

"No, just difficult. He can control me." Monica said gesturing at Bill.

They ate toast and cereal for breakfast. After filling travel mugs with coffee, Bill went about the procedures to get the RV ready to travel. He consulted the manual a couple times, to make sure he did it right. Then once everything was closed and secured, he stepped up and took the drivers seat. "OK Ladies, we're ready."

Monica was in the passenger seat, and Jennifer was lying on the couch holding a book. As they drove slowly from the campground Bill kept checking the mirrors and taking each maneuver slowly. Finally out on the road he seemed to relax a bit more and once on the highway he relaxed entirely. Setting the cruise control he turned up the music station and they tooled on down the highway.

Monica joined Jennifer sitting on the couch and they watched a DVD on the TV. Bill turned the music down, and then off and sat considering as he drove. While they stopped for lunch he was mostly quiet, and the girls left him to his thoughts. After lunch and back on the highway

Bill started to speak. "Jennifer, I was thinking. Regarding the new book, instead of a knife wound, how about a stab wound, but not a knife per se?"

"What do you mean, instead of a knife, what else could stab someone?" Jennifer asked.

"How about a spear?" Bill asked.

"I'm lost here." Monica said.

"My current book, I'm having a hard time installing all the clues, the knife wound is the obvious cause of death. If instead of a knife I used a spear, and added a South American artifacts display on the wall of an adjoining room, I can leave more clues." Bill explained.

"Oh, you mean like when they find the body, they don't find the weapon?" Monica asked.

"Yeah, and while they are searching for a knife, big one, but a knife, the weapon is in the next room." Bill said.

"Oh hide it in plain sight. Right under their noses." Monica said.

"Have you decided who the bad guy is going to be?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, the butler is going to do it. For once." Bill said grinning wickedly. "It will be such an obvious choice everyone will ignore him, when the clues finally add up, it'll be infuriating for the loyal readers."

Jennifer giggled. "I'm going to need new bits for the letters. Something about misdirection being the tool of a good mystery."

Monica shook her head. "Are all the books written this way?"

"Only since Jennifer joined me. Before that, I had to bounce ideas off my publisher and editor. I think they have a good feeling for the book industry, but not as good for my fans as Jennifer does." Bill said. "Now I'm going to use you too."

Monica raised an eyebrow and in a sultry voice asked. "Why? Do I have some insight into the book reading public?"

"No, but you are extremely intelligent, as is Jennifer, and you're willing to tell me the truth." Bill said. "My editor and publisher aren't exactly always as honest as they could be."

Monica giggled. "Oh I can see it now. We're in the ready position and answering honestly getting spanked for our honesty."

Bill rolled his eyes and went back to focusing on the driving. "Monica, you'll be punished for that later."

"Yes Sir." Monica said smiling.

Jennifer filled Monica in on the story charting so far for the Mystery. Explaining how Bill loves to misdirect his fans, which is what they love too, Monica learned the details of the story so far.

"OK, so as I understand it, the victim is an elderly man, wealthy, and the Detective start's out assuming a relative did it, then a burglar caught in the act, and finally settles on the actual bad guy after going through all the clues?" Monica asked.

"Yep, originally Bill was going to have the nephew as the bad guy, but was stuck trying to get all the clues to point to him." Jennifer said. Then pausing turned to Bill and asked. "What's the motive of the Butler?"

Bill frowned for a moment and then said. "I'm a little shaky on that one, right now, I'm trying hard not to say cut out of the will, but can always use that."

"Why not make it a homosexual love affair that went south?" Monica asked.

Bill checked the mirrors and then keeping his eyes on the road started to smile. "It's interesting. I could do something with that."

"Better yet, have the old man find out about a love affair with one of the relatives, and have him firing the Butler when the Butler snaps." Monica said.

Bill chuckled and shook his head. "I don't know; the homosexual doesn't feel right on second thought. The relationship with one of the relatives is more interesting."

"A Niece of the old man, say 17?" Jennifer suggested.

Bill nodded. "That has possibilities."

Monica sighed. "Living with you two is going to be interesting. We spend our afternoons coming up with scandals to fuel murders."

Jennifer laughed and slapped her friend. Going back to their own thoughts, they finished the ride in relative silence.

Bill pulled the RV into the service section first, emptying the tanks and refilling the water tank. Then he moved to the assigned space at the Park and this time hooked up both electrical, and water, and then the sewage hose. Then after seeing to the sliders and leveling checked everything again to make sure it was right.

Walking to the office, he questioned the deskman about local businesses. Finding the information he wanted, he made a phone call and placed a couple orders. Returning to the RV he found dinner cooking under the care of two wonderful women.

"You were gone a while, anything wrong?" Jennifer asked.

"Nope, just wanted some local information from the desk." Bill said and settled back to watch Bill O'Bannon describe today's scandal that threatened to destroy America.

"I don't understand the fascination with this guy. It's like he lives to hype the scandal." Bill said.

"He does, granted. However he also gives whoever is the focus of the scandal a chance to say their piece. For example, tonight he's letting the US Attorney who prosecuted the two Border Patrol agents that shot the drug smuggler explain his reasons." Monica said. "I'm not a fan of O'Bannon, not sure he has a lot of fans. I like the next show better. That has equal time for both sides, liberal and conservative for each guest."

"Yeah, I know that show." Bill said.

The trio ate for a while, and during one of the commercial breaks Jennifer said. "The thing about O'Bannon is this. He would bend over backwards to get the subject of whatever scandal is currently in the news, on his show. Once there, he'll start out railing against the moral damage to the nation, but he'll give you a chance to say your piece."

"Yeah, but if you don't have some information to correct his impression of the story, then he'll nuke you on the show. He'll phrase a question you can't possibly answer with a simple yes or no, and when you try to explain the answer you come off looking like you're tap dancing around the truth." Monica said.

"O'Bannon is a dangerous interviewer. I did one interview on his radio show some time ago. He argued that the love scene in the book was too graphic for kids. I told him that my books were written for adults, and I didn't thin my love scene was too graphic for most adults." Bill said.

"Which book?" Jennifer asked.

"Dead on Arrival." Bill answered.

"That was too graphic for him" Monica asked.

"The league of families was doing their annual books that should be banned bit, and highlighted that one. Mainly because it was still on the NY Times bestseller list." Bill said. "I sent them a thank you letter a month later, since after the tirade demanding it be banned, it bumped up on the list when sales increased."

"You didn't send them a thank you letter." Jennifer said astonished.

"Sure did." Bill answered.

Monica laughed at the audacity that Bill had at times. Jennifer shook her head and was grinning widely at him.

"Didn't you worry that they would take your letter and make something out of it?" Jennifer asked.

"Nope, in the letter I explained my position on intellectual freedom, about how the Founding Fathers were labeled as traitors by England because they had the audacity to talk about freedom. While I readily admitted that my work wasn't nearly as important as discussions of liberty, I said I didn't know of any subject so dangerous it couldn't be discussed among adults." Bill said grinning back. "I knew they wouldn't publish that letter, because they weren't going to give me more free publicity, and airing my argument wouldn't help their position."

As the trio went to bed, this time just to sleep, they snuggled close and comfortable. You can't have sex every night, no one can. After a while, you just want the company of your lover. Bill was wise enough to know this, and the girls understanding enough, to be appreciative of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.