The Author - Cover

The Author

Copyright© 2007 by SavannahMann

Chapter 4: Introduction to Submission

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Introduction to Submission - Jennifer's story starts out with everything going wrong.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Bill and Jennifer returned to the office and Bill turned and faced Jennifer. "How are you doing Jen?"

Jennifer looked at him for a moment, and then slowly dropped to her knees before him. She then lowered her forehead to his shoe placing her head on his shoe. There was a moment of silence before Jennifer spoke. "Command me Master."

With a crotch that tightened noticeably Bill said, "I see you really are ready now. Are you ready to discuss limits and choose your safe word?"

"Sir, I'm going to assume that you have a safe word, and as for limits, I don't know enough yet to set limits." Jennifer said.

"Rise Jennifer." Bill said.

Jennifer touched her lips to his shoe and then rose to her feet. Bill looked into her eyes and saw them sparkle with joy.

Bill smiled at her and hugged her close. "Where did you learn that?"

"Your books, one scene described that position, and I figured I could pull it off. I couldn't very well practice with my best friend and Mother watching." Jennifer said with a small smile on her face. "So what do I call you? Master, Sir, Bill, or what?"

Bill looked into her eyes and said, "In public, you can refer to me as William, that will be your term of honor to me. For now, Sir is appropriate, as we haven't had a collar ceremony. In the circle I run in, the partners are called Dom's and Subs if they are not collared. If they are collared, then it's Master and Slave. Do you understand?"

"Not really, what is a collaring ceremony, I don't remember that from the books." Jennifer asked.

"It's a sort of domination ceremony. It's hard to explain, what it means is you are taking me as your Master, forsaking all others before me. You are swearing your mind, body, soul to me as my property. It means I am taking you as my slave, placing you first in my life, first in my heart." Bill said.

"Yes sir." Jennifer said.

Bill walked behind her and said into her ear. "I look forward to hearing about your week; this is an amazing change in you Jennifer."

"Sir, my mother and friend helped me purge the last of my reluctance, and helped me realize what matters and who I love. More importantly, they helped me understand that my life has been empty, because I walked away from my submissive side. I spent years pretending that I was something I wasn't, and was miserable because of it. Beth said I built a cage of low expectations, and refused to let myself out."

Bill stood before her and said, "They brought me the woman I knew existed inside you. The woman I have loved since she showed up looking for a job. I owe them more than a few books." He drew in a deep breath and leaned forward kissing Jennifer gently on the lips and backing away said, "Go downstairs and wait for me."

Jennifer left the room and Bill stood for a moment and went to lock the front door. He forced himself to be calm. He took a deep breath and started down to the basement. He arrived at the bottom of the stairs and found Jennifer kneeling at the foot of the stairs. Waiting for him. He felt his erection grow even more, and fought down the nearly overwhelming urge to take her right then, bent over, laid out, in whatever position she happened to fall in. Bill swallowed once hard, struggling to be calm.

"Rise Jennifer, come with me." Bill walked to the table and stopped. Jennifer stood beside him.

"All the connections in this room have been changed out. Each one has a quick release attached now." He showed the binding to Jennifer. "When you are in one of them, all you have to do to escape the binding is tug the small cord here and the binding breaks loose from the chains." He tugged the rope and a lever moved, and the binding came loose from the chain.

Jennifer smiled at him; he understood her fears, and her previous experience. "Thank you sir, you changed these after we talked?"

"Yeah, I've always thought of it, designed a couple, felt it was part of the safety that should be standard."

Bill next took her to a modified St. Andrew's cross made from heavy chain. It had four chains coming diagonally from the ceiling and floor, however the ended and formed a large box that the victim would be outlined by. This improvement allowed a Dom to work not only the front of the victim, but the back of the bound as well.

Bill kissed Jennifer again, this time more passionately. Then he stepped back and said "Take off your cloths."

Jennifer hesitated, took a deep cleansing breath, and started to remove her shirt. Bill stood back and watched. Jennifer felt very self conscious as she set her shirt aside. She released her breasts from their confinement next. Her breathing was shallow and her sex was getting hot and wet. Licking her lips she removed her shoes and pants. She stood before him in only panties, hesitating.

Bill came to her and hugging her, kissing her whispered "Very good Jennifer, that wasn't easy, and I'm proud of you. Good girl."

Jennifer kissed him back, and felt her nipples tighten. Bill lowered his head, kissing his way down to her chest, reaching and holding her hips. Taking her underwear in his hands, he slid them down her hips, across her ass, and then sliding them down her legs. The fragrance of her aroused pussy filled the room, the heady scent of desire.

Bill then placed Jennifer's wrists and ankles into the bindings and then she was spread eagle before him. "My God, you are beautiful Jennifer."

Jennifer smiled and looked down sheepishly.

Bill ran his hands over her neck, down to her Grapefruit sized breasts. Hefting the beautiful breasts into his hands, he felt the weight, and ran his thumbs over the pink nipples; they hardened into their fully erect state at his touch. Bill looked into her eyes, and saw them sparkling with love, her lips were parted and she was panting slightly as he rubbed her nipples. Bill leaned in and kissed her gently, brushing her lips with his own. Jennifer responded by forcing her head forward, pushing harder onto his lips, her tongue flicking out to seek his.

Bill pulled back gently, and kissed her neck licking her softly. The chains rattled as Jennifer tried to move her hands to him, to draw him into her.

Bill ran his hands down her stomach, caressing her, stopping just short of her downy pubic hair, just brushing the edge of her pubic hair. He reached for a large peacock feather on the wall, and began to stroke Jennifer up and down. Behind the knees, along the outside of her thighs, under her breasts. He rubbed her ass with the edge of the feather, giving her goose bumps along her arms and legs.

On the next pass, walking around her he picked up a suede flogger. Its supple softness would entice Jennifer. "Jennifer, this won't hurt, but I want you to practice breathing deeply." Jennifer nodded in response, the release cord intertwined with her fingers.

Bill began lightly flicking Jennifer up and down her body. Across her breasts, down her abdomen, down her thighs, up her calves and the backs of her thighs. He began to flog her back and buttocks a little harder, telling her to breathe steadily. "Jennifer, keep breathing deeply, it will release the endorphins, and you'll enter sub space."

Jennifer nodded and kept breathing, but her vision was blurring and her eyes seemed to glaze over. Bill took some clips from the shelf and stepping to her thumbed her nipples, perking them up. Placing one on the first nipple, Jennifer let out a gasp of pain as the tiny clip pinched her savagely. Placing the second one on her other nipple, Jennifer held her breath for a second.

"Jennifer breath deeply, relax yourself into the pain." Bill told her gently.

Jennifer complied slowly, at first breathing shallowly and then breathing more deeply. Her eyes glazed over again and she felt a sense of peace and well being wash over her.

"Oh God." Jennifer breathed slowly. She had entered a mental state she hadn't experienced before. Her pain was still there, but it didn't hurt, it was a sensation, incredibly intense, but not detrimental. It was erotic, arousing, and incredibly powerful. She felt like she was flying.

Bill nodded and went back to flogging her softly. He placed a hand over her mound and found it warm and enlarged. It was ready for action, her arousal was growing. Her pussy was hot, swollen, and so wet already. Bill began to gently massage Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer moaned slightly and pushed her pelvis out towards his hand. Bill flogged her a little harder as he slid one finger into her canal. Jennifer moaned and her pussy muscles clamped down on his finger, trying to draw him into it. Jennifer was ready he found, ready for her first orgasm drawn out by a BDSM Dom.

He began to flick her harder and rub her slit, and as his finger stroked her clit, Jennifer cried out in pleasure. Bill flogged her ass harder drawing a pink color to it and he rubbed her clit rapidly and saw Jennifer tug on her bindings and saw her body tense. She was so close right now; time to push her over the edge.

Bill took her nipple clamps in one hand and released her left breast from the torture. He rubbed her clit harder and faster as the blood rushed back into the nipple. Jennifer cried out in pain and in pleasure as the second clamp was released. Her climax overwhelmed her at that moment. Jennifer began making unintelligible sounds as she pulled on the chains and more fluids rushed out of her covering Bill's hand.

Bill continued flicking her clit, pushing it higher, pushing her higher over the edge.

As she finally relaxed, she hung limply from the chains, her legs unable to support her weight. Her limbs were shaking from exhaustion; a small amount of drool dropped from her lower lip. Jennifer breathed raggedly as Bill released her ankles, and then her wrists. He supported her weight and carried her to the couch along one wall. He placed her on the couch, and then snuggled up with her and covered her with a blanket. Jennifer became aware of him and slowly moved her hands and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"My God, that was, incredible." Jennifer managed.

"The least I could do for my Submissive." Bill answered. "Besides, now you know the power of Bondage, and of sub space. You now understand the rewards of submission."

Jennifer looked at him and then leaned in and kissed him passionately. Her hand moved down to his crotch finding his erect cock trapped by his pants. She fumbled with his belt, finally opening it and then opened his pants. Jennifer found a pair of boxers between her and her goal. She moved his cock out through the opening, and began to stroke it. Jennifer realized she felt empty inside, an emptiness that could be described as hunger. Hunger by her pussy for his cock. An emptiness she had not experienced since Jeremy raped her. An emptiness that she had missed so much. She needed sex, with a man, with Bill.

"Bill, I want you now, I want you." Jennifer said.

Bill raised his hips and lowered his pants. As his cock cleared the boxers, it sprang up and smacked his own belly. Jennifer had a hand on it again instantly and then lowered her head to his erection. She took him into her mouth, and began to kiss and lick him. She bobbed on his cock her lips making contact... Bill pulled her head up and she saw his own eyes sparkled with passion, and his expression was one of love.

She followed his lead, and lay back on the couch, and Bill mounted her, placing the head at her opening and then barely penetrating her. Jennifer bit her lip and moaned slightly. Bill slowly slid his length into her, and Jennifer wondered if she could manage all of him. It filled her, and kept filling and then stretching her. Suddenly Jennifer felt complete, filled and complete. Her hunger sated for the moment, as Bill began to gently withdraw, and then push back into her.

Jennifer reached up and grabbed Bill putting her arms around him, and pulling him into her. Her nails dug into him desperate for the affection she had denied herself for all these years. Desperate for the sex she had not enjoyed since her horrible night. Jennifer didn't think about that night, didn't try not to think of it. She couldn't think, she was a huge emotion, a singular purpose and a need to couple. She had no negative thoughts or emotions, she was simply there. It was if nothing existed except her own desire, her desire had an object, and it was Bill.

Bill lowered his head to her nipple, and taking one in his mouth. He sucked on it and licked the breast while he made sure to maintain penetration. Jennifer had thrown her head back and had her hands gripping his head. His actions on her nipples seemed to go straight to her pussy, seemed to make her more aroused, hotter, and brought her closer to another climax. Jennifer wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her, her desperation, and her need apparent on her face, and in her actions.

Bill surprised her, and almost hurt her pulling out. Jennifer felt a sudden sense of loss, of emptiness, and she cried out. Gripping him tightly she held on and tried to adjust to her sudden emptiness, her overwhelming sense of loss.

Bill picked climbed off her, and picked her up. Jennifer held on as Bill carried her to the leather-covered table. Jennifer looked up at him with tears in her eyes trying to understand what was going on within her. Bill laid her down on the table and positioned himself between her legs.

Jennifer spread for him and reached to draw him back into her.

Bill positioned himself, and entered her in one full thrust. Jennifer felt her breath driven out of her as he pushed up and into her. From this angle, he could achieve maximum penetration, and he did indeed achieve. In addition, this angle provided additional stimulation to Jennifer's clit, and she couldn't take much more stimulation.

Jennifer reached for him, and Bill leaned into her. The wet sound of his cock sliding in and out her mixed with the grunts, groans, and moans of the participants. There was no discussion, no urging or comments. There was only primal animal sex. Jennifer cried out when another climax broke over her, and then gripped the edge of the table over her head as Bill continued to thrust into her madly. Sweat poured from his body, his hands pawed at her breasts, tugging, pinching, and gripping them. Bill growled down low in his throat as his own orgasm peaked, and he gripped Jennifer's hips and drove himself into her with one final thrust.

Jennifer felt him swell within her and she cried out as she could feel his hot semen splash against her cervix. Bill held her tight as he kept trying to get a little deeper into her. Jennifer smiled as she felt complete for the first time in so very long. Orgasms and fulfillment. Two things that were such an important part of her life, denied or minimized until they were mere shadows of themselves.

Bill relaxed finally and looked down at Jennifer, and then leaned down to kiss and hug her. "So was this better than dinner and a movie?"

Jennifer smiled and said, "I think so, but I guess it would depend on the movie."

They held the embrace for a while and then got dressed. They went upstairs and ate a light lunch, and Bill returned to his work on the storyboard. Trying to chart where his current mystery was going.

"I didn't see a board for the other books, where do you chart those?" Jennifer asked.

"I don't chart them, I just relax and let them flow. It doesn't really matter if something is out of sequence, or an item needs to be inserted. I can do that, readers of erotica don't much mind if the story isn't perfect, readers of Mysteries demand perfection." Bill answered her.

"I have a question, about the DVD you showed me, the races. Will you take me to one, so I can see it?" Jennifer asked.

Bill stopped looking at the board and turned to her his face registering his own questions. "You want to go to the farm now?"

"Yeah, are they open this weekend? Could we go?" Jennifer asked.

Bill considered. "This weekend, they will only be doing light training, no racing. The big race next weekend is in New York, and I wasn't planning on going. You aren't ready for that crowd yet. Only advanced practitioners will be present there. In another year, the race will be here, perhaps then."

"How much knowledge of this would I need?" Jennifer asked him self consciously.

"Jennifer, basic positions at the minimum. Understanding of how to greet your own Dom, and how to greet a visiting Dom. How to behave in public, for example, you would be expected to kneel beside me when I was seated. Walk on my right side, and wear a collar and leash to indicate you are a kept slave, and not available for public scenes, or private sessions."

Jennifer looked pale, and said "All that goes on there?"

"That and more."

Jennifer swallowed once hard and said "What would I wear, or be expected to wear?"

Bill considered "Costume would be flexible, Leather is common, silks and satins are less common but not remarkably so. However it's posture and behavior more than costume, I could find you something to wear, but it's behavior. For example, if I said Collar Position, you would need to know what to do."

Jennifer tried to remember where she had heard that. "It was in one of your books wasn't it? The collar position?" She got off the chair and knelt before him and raised her hair off her neck. "Like this?"

Bill walked to her and began to adjust her position. "Pride Jennifer, Posture for a slave means she is proud to be a slave, proud to serve her Dom."

Jennifer accepted the instruction and said "My greeting was OK wasn't it?"

Bill looked at her and said "It was pretty good for a novice. If we work the rest of the afternoon, I can probably teach you enough to get by, we can find you outfits in Atlanta. This weekend will be light, less structure, less of the expected submissive public stuff. More like a fun little gathering of friends. You would still need to be deferential to the Dom's, but not as blatantly as you would on a race weekend with more people around.

Jennifer smiled at him and said "I'll work hard Sir, and will try not to embarrass you."

Bill sighed and said "It's not me who would be embarrassed, it's you."

Jennifer raised an eyebrow at that. The rest of the afternoon was spent trying to get Jennifer to kneel properly, and assume the proper positions and move with grace from one to another. After dinner, they took a break and Bill told her about the compound.

"Cell phones are checked at the gate, no cameras, the video I showed you was an exception and one which was announced months ahead of time. Privacy and trust are paramount." Bill told her.

"Among the members of this group are a member of Congress, a Former Governor, Television personalities, and the rich and powerful from the west coast. Hollywood types are even members here. Don't stare at them, as a Slave, you aren't supposed to look directly at anyone unless invited to do so during the strict weekends. Even during the light weekends, you shouldn't stare, although you can look at others more freely." Bill told her.

Jennifer tried to absorb this. This world of Bondage was so much larger than she had thought. "Cell phones checked at the gate, so that's why you only allowed text messages?"

"Yes, the security people tell the concierge and he passes the message to the member. Cell phones are tagged with the members name, or pseudonym in the case of the known people."

"I'm surprised that this place hasn't been featured on the news, a 20/20 expose kind of thing." Jennifer said.

"Not all that surprising considering that the Producer of that show is a member in good standing, as is the owner of the broadcasting company."

Jennifer looked at him wondering if he was joking. Probably not she decided. "Anything else I need to do to keep from embarrassing myself?" Jennifer asked.

"We need to trim your pubic hair, and shave you but that can wait until morning. I'm considering trimming you to a nice sweet little heart." Bill said.

Jennifer raised an eyebrow again. "It's traditional to have a slave trimmed?"

"You'll see. Also I think you'll enjoy being shaved. It makes the region more sensitive, and activity becomes more erotic." Bill assured her and put his arm around her pulling her close. "My Love, you will see a world you won't believe, and this is a mild weekend, most people are planning on going to New York next week, to enjoy the spectacle of the race."

Jennifer tried to imagine what it would be like. "So, I am supposed to be submissive while we are there, not just like I am now, willing to do what you ask, but blatantly submissive?"

"Yes, after Friday night, things relax some, but on Friday night the expectation is a bit higher. It's a stricter environment. The public scenes are normally interesting. On Saturday, during the races or in this case practices, the scene is more relaxed, and Subs often sit with their Dom's, and enjoy the more relaxed environment, and the entertainment of the shows." Bill told her.

"If it's more relaxed on Saturday, why not have a less strict Friday?" Jennifer asked.

Bill said "Simply put, because we tend to use the stricter environment to orient ourselves to the scene. Most of us have worked all week, and need the structure to put us in the frame of mind to enjoy the scenes and the weekend. What that means is we've spent the week being deferential, and equal. Asserting ourselves if we are subs. The stricter Friday scene is used to help us get back to what we do best. Some people skip Friday Night, but I've always felt it set the tone for the weekend, and when I've skipped it in the past, I haven't enjoyed the weekend as much."

They talked about what to expect, the Ranch House, the bungalow's, and the grounds. Jennifer was trying to paint the picture in her mind. It was almost too much to believe.

After talking for another hour or so, they went upstairs to his bedroom, and Bill started to give instructions. "Ready position my slave."

Jennifer complied, kneeling as they had worked on earlier. She didn't look up at him but instead kept her eyes down, submissive. She knew this was a test, and if she wanted to go with him to the ranch, she had to pass the test.

"Greet your Dom." Bill commanded next.

Jennifer bowed deeply, and placing her hands on the ground touched his shoe with her forehead, and then her lips in turn. She returned to keeping her forehead on his shoe, awaiting her next instruction.

"Am I doing it right?" Jennifer asked.

"Until you spoke. Jennifer, the best way to enjoy this is to clear your mind, don't worry, don't think, just go with it. Let your Dom do the thinking, and let your Dom do the worrying." Bill told her.

"Yes sir." Jennifer said.

"Ready Position." Bill watched Jennifer move to the proper position. She knelt with her knees about a foot apart, her hands on her knees, fingers joined and extended. Her back was straight, and her ass touched the heels of her running shoes.

"Greet another master." Bill said next. Jennifer rose and performed a similar movement to greeting her own Master, the only difference was she didn't touch the shoe. She placed her forehead on the backs of her hands with her hands on the ground before the shoe and waited.

"Return." Bill said and Jennifer returned to the ready position.

"Not bad." Bill allowed. "Collar Position." Bill commanded next.

Jennifer rose until her thighs were straight up and down, kneeling at attention Bill had called it. She placed her hands under her hair behind her neck, and raised her hair out of the way allowing access to her neck. Keeping her head and eyes focused on the ground before her. She tried to ignore the rising heat from within, which seemed to radiate outwards from her belly.

"Good girl, really very good for your first day." Bill said. "Rise Jennifer."

Jennifer stood and waited, as Bill moved around her and began to undress her. Soon she was nude and Bill led her to his bed. He laid her down, and then kissed her, running his hands over her and caressing her. He lowered his head to her nipples, and caressed the sensitive area beneath her breasts. Jennifer moaned as the passion built and her heat increased. Jennifer felt him kiss his way down her body, and then felt him part her labia with his tongue. She moaned again and gripped his hair, holding him there, right where he was. Bill backed his mouth away slightly and said "Hand's behind your head Jennifer."

Jennifer complied, and soon had to intertwine her fingers to make sure she didn't move. As her passion built even more she relaxed and without thinking, put her hands down onto his head again. Bill kissed his way back up her now overheated body.

"I can see we're going to have to restrain you Jennifer." Bill said.

Jennifer smiled and watched while Bill got straps and nylon bindings from under the bed. Apparently they were already secured to the bed posts, and Jennifer soon found herself with her wrists bound to her ankles, and her legs splayed lewdly apart. Bill added bindings that ran from her elbows to her knees, and then secured her knees further by drawing them to the point of pain apart with straps secured to the bed.

Jennifer wiggled and held the strings that would release all the bindings in the event of an emergency with a simple tug. Bill went back to licking her, and bringing her quickly to the edge of an orgasm, backed away again and licked her outer labia, probing her canal with his tongue. Jennifer whimpered and felt the orgasm fade slightly, but Bill wasn't done, he kept her on the edge of passion for what seemed like forever.

He brought her close, and then eased away, bringing her arousal higher, and then backing away, and then arousing her even more. Jennifer was now desperate; she needed this orgasm, was consumed by it, and was ready to beg for it. She felt the emptiness she had endured earlier. She needed her orgasm, and needed his cock.

"Please Bill." Jennifer said in a husky voice.

Bill smiled as he continued to tease her, bringing her up a little more into agonizing desperation. He had removed his own clothing, and his erection waited for it's turn for action.

Bill kissed his way up her body again, licking along her thighs to her knees which seemed to frame her breasts. He positioned his cock at her entrance, and gently started to enter her. Jennifer came as he entered her, her body shook from the climax, and it just kept on shaking as the climax wouldn't end. As he slid his length into her, she just kept coming. He finally reached her limit, and her orgasm began to wane.

Jennifer couldn't see, her eyes weren't focused on anything, and she existed in a sort of dream state, twitching slightly but otherwise limp as a wet noodle she laid there. Then Bill began to pump in and out of her slowly, and she came around and looked up at him. He was smiling at her, and Jennifer pulled on her bindings, she was trapped, his to use as he saw fit. She reveled in it, felt safe in it, especially with the quick releases which would free her in an instant. She felt another orgasm building, and hoped that there was an end to them somewhere. Right now, she felt like she was going insane from the pleasure, and didn't think she could take much more.

Bill reached his head down, again taking her left nipple into his mouth, and then he bit down, not hard, but hard enough to cause her some pain. Jennifer cried out, breathed deeply, and then her eyes started to glaze over slightly, she was in a state of intense pleasure, not sub space, but intense erotic desire. Jennifer cried out again and her pelvis bucked up at him, her muscles contracted and sweat glistened between her breasts.

Jennifer felt the pain in her nipple, and waves of pleasure washing over her. She could feel the pain head down past her waist and then it became pleasure too. Her climax surprised her; it was quick, and incredibly intense. Her whole body strained against itself, and the bindings. This was it, her head was going to explode, her heart was going to give out, she was getting fucked to death. Her pussy muscles clamped down on Bill, and he kept pumping in and out of her in a constantly changing rhythm. He rolled his hips and pushed her in areas that she suddenly realized were wanting attention, he wiggled and pushed her in different areas. Her head lolled back, her muscles were aching from tugging at bindings and the orgasms, she couldn't possibly endure another one.

Bill saw her exhaustion, and smiled wickedly, as he neared his own climax, he reached down and began to flick her clit with his thumb. His cock continued to piston in and almost all the way out. Jennifer opened her eyes wide and shook her head no.

Bill smiled wickedly and said "Come for me Jennifer, come for me now." Bill began pumping faster and flicking her clit faster. Jennifer's eyes rolled back into her head and she groaned, Bill trapped her clit under his thumb, and then rubbing it quickly, he saw her tense, and felt her Climax overcome her again. This time she didn't whimper or make a small cry, she screamed her passion out to the world.

As it subsided she had tears in her eyes, and Bill planted his hands alongside her, and began to pick up his own pace, he moved faster, and then faster still, his balls tightened up and he thrust deeply into her one more time, his cock swelling and he ejaculated deeply into her. Jennifer pushed her pelvis up to him, and stared at his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.