Let's Learn Together - Cover

Let's Learn Together

Copyright© 2007 by sperm burping bi-guy

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The first time these two guys are going to get busy with each other opens a new world each of them never knew existed. And the bi-sex they share, will open new worlds to both of them!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Cal and Rich had spent the better part of the evening drinking beer and watching porn, it had been typical porn with lots of fucking and sucking and both guys had managed to catch a nice buzz and hardons. They were at the lodge Rich owned, in the middle of the state forest by themselves, their wives were stranded at home because of a freak snow fall. Wendy Cal's wife had called about three beers to tell them she and Sylvia were not going to be able to make it to join them because the roads were impassable. Cal slapped his phone shut and told Rich the girls weren't coming.

As horny as Rich was now be turned and told Cal he had to piss, both guys knew he was going to the bathroom to jerk off. The moans and groans on the TV drew both guys eyes towards the television just as the big titted blonde on the screen was screaming out an orgasm.

"Are you noticing her screams don't even match the action on the screen?" Rich asked Cal.

"I know what you mean that has to be about the fifth time she's cum in the last 20 minutes and it's really not believable." Cal said. "I wish my wife would cum that many times, hell I wish I could cum twice in 20 minutes."

"But they are fucking the shit out of her." Rich said. At that moment one of the guys in the video climbed behind the blond and started to line his cock up with her ass hole.

"Have you ever fucked Wendy's ass like that?" Rich asked his friend.

"No I mean I've certainly tried but she wants no part of it." Cal replied.

"How about you? Has Sylvia ever let you?" Rich asked his friend.

"She led me do it once, and it was fantastic, her ass was so much tighter than her pussy I almost came about five strokes into it." Cal replied. On the screen the guy was pushing his cock into her ass, and wasting no time he began to fuck her vigorously. It was easy to see he wasn't going to last very long. As he was starting to cum he pulled his cock out and the other guy who had been tag teaming the blond bent forward and wrapped his lips around his costars shooting cock. This was the last thing either of them had expected and when the spurting cock was pulled just outside of the guys mouth it erupted shooting an enormous load onto the guys tomgue and lips, covering his face with the thick white load. Cal had let his wife choose the porn for the evening and had had no idea she had picked this kind of bisexual movie.

"Oops I had no idea we were going to see anything like that." Cal said to Rich.

"I guess it's okay I mean it's not like they've had to sit through all kinds of lezbo stuff on these tapes, and it's not like we haven't watched her and Sylvia get it on." Rich said. They had been coming out to the cabin to watch porn and fuck for the past six or seven months the first time they had all gotten naked like tonight they had been drinking and both guys had passed out leaving the two girls horny, and the one thing and led to another so Sylvia and Wendy had ended up with their faces buried in each other's pussies. Wendy had managed to let it slip the next day to Cal.

"I've eaten a cream pie or two" Rich said. "How about you?" He asked his friend.

"No way." Cal replied. "She's never asked me." He said.

"So would you? If she asked?"

"Probably if she asked I would. But not voluntarily." Cal said.

"It's not all that bad." Rich said to his friend "I've only tasted my own junk and it wasn't all that bad." Rich told his friend, "you never whacked off and cum into your hand?"

"Once or twice." he replied. "Then I just wiped it up with a paper towel or something." Cal said. "In a joking manner Cal asked his friend, "you want to eat some tonight?" Rich didn't answer his friend right away, his hesitation told Cal he was as horny as he was so nothing was out of the question tonight he thought. Cal stood before his sitting friend and asked. "Do you want to try tonight?" When Rich didn't respond he knew then his friend was going to give him some relief. He dropped his shorts and pointed his drooling cock towards his friends mouth, "I'll let you fuck me if you want." Cal told him, Rich opened his mouth and before he could change his mind Cal pushed his cock head forwards into Rich's mouth, he put a hand on either side of his head holding it firmly and began to fuck and his friends mouth. Cal had an average sized cock but it's head was large and each time it passed through his friends lips it pushed saliva out of the corners of his mouth, his chin was now dripping spit. This sounds of cock sucking filled the room. "That's it, suck it bitch!" Cal was so lost in the moment he didn't realize what he was saying he always said these things to Wendy when he was about to cum, "oh yes I am going to paint your cock sucking mouth bitch with cum!" Cal said. Rich could only manage to grunt and nodded his head just as Cal began to shoot. His sperm quickly filled Rich's mouth he swallowed as quickly as he could exciting Cal even more than when Wendy did when she sucked him off it was without a doubt the biggest load he had ever shot Rich was gagging trying to keep up with the volume. When Cal and finished he pulled his cock from Rich's mouth and began to wipe its head on Rich's face. "Oh my god man that was intense, Wendy has never sucked me that good!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.