Stephanie's Slavery - Cover

Stephanie's Slavery

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 8: Runaway slave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Runaway slave - After complaining that her boss was a slave driver, Stephanie is forced to really become his modern day slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Spanking   Safe Sex  

"Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! She's here; she can look after her precious son. I can't take any more of this." Throwing a few items into a bag, she went to David, "I'll pick you up in the morning if you wish to go into work SIR. I'll bring the car back then if you don't. Good night SIR."

"No Steph, don't go..." Stephanie could hear him calling to her as she closed the door.

Her phone rang a few minutes after she'd entered her old flat. It now seemed a cold and uninviting place but at least it was hers and she could have her own space away from that harridan. She guessed the call was from David and cut him off when he'd only spoken a couple of words. "Let him stew. He should have done more to curb his bloody mother." Although inordinately tired, sleep wouldn't come. Stephanie tossed and turned all night and debated what she would do. Finally she decided to continue as his slave at work but to actively look for another job. "Even if the old bitch does leave, he'll always be under her influence. I suppose living with him was pleasant enough while it lasted. No I really liked it. I'm very fond of him. Perhaps I love him? Guess that it had to end sometime. Perhaps she is right, he needs someone more glamorous than me but wasn't that why he and Lisa parted? He wasn't into her glamorous way of life. Perhaps he let her put me down so much that I would leave and he could rid himself of me. Perhaps he never really wanted me. Just needed a woman to put his prick in."

Not that far away, David was also lying awake reliving the past few weeks and asking himself what had gone so suddenly wrong. The answer he knew was, his mother. "Why did she have to come? Why did she have to be so bossy? Why can't I stand up to her? Why does she seem to hate Steph so? Why did I allow Steph to leave? Will she really turn up in the morning or will she just look for another job? She can't leave; she's a slave. No that's only a pretence that we both go along with. Why do I feel so angry with mother? Angry with Steph too. God I miss her already. Still she was always a bitch and now she's back to her old self. Efficient, cold, sharp and none too pleasant with it. Was her good side only temporary? Should I even try to get her back? No. Better to let her go. Don't want to go through all the agro I had when Lisa left. I really don't want to let Steph go though."

The alarm clock dragged Stephanie awake after what seemed only a few minutes sleep. There was nothing in the house for breakfast and only powdered milk for her morning cup of tea. "I have to start shopping for myself again." The prospect didn't please her. Cooking for one was no pleasure. "I guess I'll lose some of the pounds that I put on. Wonder if he'll be ready if I go at the usual time? No good phoning, the bitch will answer."

At 8:15 Stephanie parked the car in his drive and used her key to let herself in. David was still abed and still naked. He'd taken his tracksuit off when he got into bed and it lay on a nearby armchair where he had thrown it. "Do you wish me to drive you to work SIR?" Stephanie asked formally. "Sorry, I see you're not quite ready yet. Shall I come back later for you when your new carer has got you ready? Phone me at work SIR. I will have to take the car because I will have to deliver the Shire Living order first thing, SIR." Each time she emphasised the SIR. She smiled inwardly as she knew his other tracksuits were in the wardrobe upstairs and he wouldn't be able to get at them. His mother would have to do that. When she got up. Steph couldn't hear any other noises in the house.

"Steph, please come back..." But she had already turned and left. David fumed. He knew it would be nine o'clock at least before his mother got up. He struggled out of bed, grabbed his crutches, then dropped one and had to spend sometime 'fishing' for it with the other, At last he made it to the toilet and rinsed his face in the small washbasin. Only then did it dawn on him that he wouldn't find a change of clothing. They were still upstairs in the bedroom. "Damn you Steph. You knew that! Damn this leg! Damn that bloody motorist! Damn you mother!" He struggled into the dirty suit.

Everyone knew something was wrong when Stephanie arrived at work without David and looking angry and depressed. Tracy gave a little smirk and Stephanie turned on her, "Yes, you'll be pleased to know we had a row and I'm no longer living with him. You can chase him if you like and can put up with his bloody mother! I'm now a runaway slave." She stormed into the David's office and began sorting through the papers on his desk without really seeing them. Kelly spoke to her quietly for a few minutes but only about work but then went on, "Take Polly and deliver the order, Steph." Both of them knew that it was unnecessary for Polly to go along but Kelly thought she might be a calming influence.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.