Photographs - Cover

Photographs

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Choosing a career is often a traumatic experience. Mine was just the opposite: dramatic! I became a photographer - of women for some of the lesser known sleeze porn magazines. When I subsequently learned the art of hypnosis, I had the recipe for fulfilling my greatest sexual dreams.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Anal Sex   Lactation   BBW  

After a relatively quiet weekend, I went to work early on Monday on my backlog of photo shoots. I had no appointments scheduled for that day to give me time to go through the videos and edit them into salable segments, and to print the stills as well as prepare slides for those rags that required them. The problem with such a week as I had just finished was that the film backed up until I had time to catch up and then it became something of a problem just keeping track of everything. I had my own methods, and they worked, but it was a little painful putting out so many prints and slides and videos.

Once they were ready I labeled the mailers for the myriad of mags I would be submitting to and then filing those that were to be submitted at a later date — I'd learned the hard way that I didn't want to inundate a bunch of publications with the same model in the same month. However scattered over time, other magazines would buy sets from models who had appeared in competitors' publications.

By mid-afternoon, I had a pretty good handle on everything and breathed a sigh of relief. I brewed a fresh pot of coffee and had just poured a cup when I got a call from Rhonda, an assistant editor at Jugs Magazine. She asked if I would be interested and available to do a rush shoot for a new model — they had a contractual problem on one of the layouts they had planned to include in the current issue and they needed to replace it with something else. They could have selected something from archives but her boss had recommended that a new model whom he had recently interviewed be sent to a freelancer like me for a quick shoot. I agreed to take her that evening and get the results couriered to the magazine within 48 hours (for which they would pay a premium price if they used the shoot.

The kids from downstairs came up when they got home from school and asked if they could play in my playground layout and, as always, I agreed. I watched for Gia to come home from work early that evening and called her to see if she'd like to play my assistant for a shoot, for which I would pay her a reasonable wage. She said she'd be glad to do it for nothing but, if I thought she was really helpful, she could use a little extra money.

A few minutes later, Gia came bouncing up the stairs to kiss her three children hello. I knew she hadn't taken time to eat dinner so I sent her over to my kitchen to make a sandwich or get something out of the fridge while I moved the video cameras, wheeled down the cart with my still cameras and film canisters and extra video tapes.

At 7:25, the bell rang and I ran down to admit my model. She introduced herself as Irvana, a 46 year old blonde from Sweden, and I immediately saw why the editor wanted to shoot a layout of her. She told me that her measurements were 44H-32-42 and I could believe it. She was built like a big hourglass.

I escorted Irvana upstairs and introduced her to Gia, who was in the process of sending her brood down to finish homework and get to bed. I showed Irvana around the studio and then to the layout we were going to use. It was the metropolitan setting with some changes to appear like a side-walk cafe. Off to the side was a menu chalkboard, showing the day's menu: Magnificent mammaries, Luscious pussy, Awesome ass, Lickable legs, and - for desert — Sweet lips.

I asked if she had ever posed nude. Irvana giggled and said no, not for a camera, although she had never had any problems posing nude for men. The way she said it led me to believe there had been more than a handful.

I talked through the idea of the shoot, where Irvana was going to be the waitress and offer the items on the menu until she finally offered a feast of all items. She giggled and said she thought it was a cute idea. I told her about the need to keep her eyes on the dangling fob on my camera lens and she said she understood.

Irvana started off wearing a frilly white blouse above a short black pleated skirt and I commenced the shoot, asking her the profile questions while we worked.

"What age are you?" I asked.

"I'm 51 years young," she replied with a lilt in her voice.

"Where were you born?"

"In a little suburb of Stockholm."

"When did you come to this country?"

"My parents brought me and my two sisters to this country when I was 14."

"Do you miss your native land?"

"At first I did but I soon came to love this country. I made many friends quickly and would never move back."

"Have you ever been married?"

"Yes. Two times, in fact."

"Did you have children?"

"Oh, yes. Three boys between the two marriages. They are long since out on their own."

"Are you still married?"

"No, I've been a widow for seven years."

"Did you have other lovers?"

"But of course."

"How many?"

"Oh, I do not know. I have never thought it was nice to count."

I handed my camera to Gia and she swapped it with a loaded one. She would reload it for me while I worked on. Turning to Irvana, I instructed her to begin removing her clothes but slowly.

"What attracts you to a man?"

"He has to be kind and considerate and interested in what I think."

"It sounds like you enjoy sex?"

"Very much so."

"What is your favorite position?"

"Oh, that is a hard question to answer. I like so many. I suppose if I had to pick one, I would say that I like the cowgirl position best — you know, where I'm on top riding a big hard cock."

"Do you enjoy oral sex?"

"Oh, definitely."

"Giving?"

"But of course. I love to suck a beautiful cock. It is such a contradiction. So hard and yet so soft. And I love to make them softer — after he cums in my mouth."

"Do you ever let a man cum on your breasts?"

"Certainly. That is one of the joys of having extra large tits. Do you like mine?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.