Photographs - Cover

Photographs

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Choosing a career is often a traumatic experience. Mine was just the opposite: dramatic! I became a photographer - of women for some of the lesser known sleeze porn magazines. When I subsequently learned the art of hypnosis, I had the recipe for fulfilling my greatest sexual dreams.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Anal Sex   Lactation   BBW  

Author's note: the following story is purely a work of fiction and any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author wishes to express his gratitude to Copperbutterfly for her editing to make this a better story.

She had been sent to me by a magazine to do a photo shoot. It was to be a solo shoot, just me and the girl.

"Hi," she said when I opened the door. "I'm Kaiya. I'm here to do the pictures?" Her voice took a musical upturn at the end, as if she were asking a question. She was a cute girl, rather petite and if I hadn't known that she was 19, I might have thought she was underage. Her blonde hair hung straight down her back almost to her waist. A quick glance showed me that she had a nice figure though, the kind that sold magazines.

"Sure, come on up," I said, standing back so she could step onto the bottom landing. After I closed the door, I led her upstairs to my loft studio. "My name's Gene Orville. We'll do everything in the studio here."

The entire upper floor was occupied by my equipment, props and living area, which was partitioned off from the studio itself only by the arrangement of the furniture. Even the kitchen counter was along the end of the back wall and the bathroom fixtures were a little less private than that, with my dresser and chest of drawers forming one side wall and the shower curtain around my big bathtub forming another side view block. The front was covered by a set of four five-drawer file cabinets, which really didn't provide much protection. However when it was just me, I didn't care and when my guests wanted to use the facilities, I liked the open atmosphere. After all most of my guests were female, based on my profession.

This morning, though, we were going to be working in the far end of the loft, in the area I had set up as a miniature playground. We stopped at a bench and I plopped down, indicating she should do the same. "Have you done a shoot before?" I asked.

"No," she responded, a little timidly.

I said, "Well, the key is for you to just relax. We'll take our time and I want you to feel comfortable but we do need to keep it moving. If you need a break, just let me know, okay? The suggestion was that we do a playground pervert piece where you get turned on by the equipment. We'll start out with you in something that might be a school uniform, maybe a short pleated skirt and a little T-shirt, and gradually they'll come off. We'll get some shots with you on the swing to start, move to the merry-go-round, monkey bars and the slide and probably finish up on the see-saw. Oh, and we'll want some with you playing in the sand box. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure, I suppose. What do you want me to do?"

"Well, first, let's see what clothes you brought."

She opened the shopping bag she had brought with her and pulled out several outfits. I looked through them and decided on a short blue skirt with printed snowflakes and a light blue t-shirt, thinking that it seemed like a school girl look. She looked around and asked, "Where do I change?"

"Look," I said. "I'm going to be seeing you all afternoon in nothing but your birthday suit. If we're going to do this, you have to relax. That means changing right here and not being embarrassed by having me see you naked. Can you do that?"

"Uh... sure. I hadn't thought of it like that." She quickly started to change into the new outfit. When she pulled off her jeans and shirt, I noticed she was wearing white cotton panties and a bra.

"Lose the bra," I said. "We want our viewers to believe you don't wear much underwear."

"Actually I usually don't," she replied, unfastening the bra and tossing it at the bag. "I didn't know what to expect and thought you might want me to wear one."

"Good. That outfit looks great on you. Now I'm going to turn on a recorder and during the shoot, I'll ask you some questions and your answers will be published with the pictures. Okay?"

She nodded as I waved her over to a jungle gym set. I pointed to the little fob on a chain at the end of my lens and said "Whenever I'm shooting, I want you to look right here so I can get the right angles." I set the fob to swinging and then I got a few set-up shots of her in full clothing and with different expressions. While I worked I asked, "How old are you?"

"Nineteen," she replied.

"Did you graduate from high school?"

"Yes."

"Attend college?"

"Yes, one year so far."

"Good. Now we'll move into a series of shots where you put one foot on the slide ladder and flip your skirt up so we can see your panties, then start pulling your shirt up until we can see your titties. Just go slow so we get several shots along the way. Okay?"

She nodded and began to pose. Perfectly, she displayed the stark white of her panties against the tanned skin of her legs and buttocks. "Do you consider yourself sexually active?"

"Yes, I guess so." She pulled her T-shirt up and exposed her breasts, small at 34B but well defined. She had great teeth and she kept her hair moving, creating some very nice shots.

"Are you bisexual?"

"I suppose. I don't really think about it." She settled into the swing with the plastic seat that curled around her butt. She spread her legs and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, revealing a very puffy pussy with a thatch of light brown hair above the crease. I snapped several pictures as her expression changed into a big grin and she pulled her shirt up higher, pushing the swing this way and that to change her angle to me. Whether she knew it or not, she was a natural.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.