Defending Saddlers Gulch - Cover

Defending Saddlers Gulch

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Mary felt compelled to talk about her ordeal as they rode back to the ranch. "Them bastards caught me when I did my Good Samaritan thin'. A man was sittin' at the side of the road with no hoss in sight. I thought it would be the Christian thin' ta do ta offer him a ride to the Rocking KK. I stopped ta offer he'p, an' the bastard pulled a gun on me. The next thin' I knew, 3 other galoots rode up an' I wuz dragged on a hoss. We rode ta that cave ya found me in by a long, round-about route, with me sittin' in the saddle in front of that bastard, Jesse.

"I knew I was in trouble, 'cuz I could feel his hard cock pressin' into my ass the whole trip. Soon's we got ta the cave, they stripped my clothes off an' raped me, Jesse first. An' they kept on rapein' me whenever one of them could get hard again. They acted like not one of 'em'd had a woman in years. I don't understand it—they kept on even when I started bleedin' from their constant rubbin'.

"Anyway, I don't know how many times I was raped, it seemed like a million. It sure was a pleasure ta hang Jesse an' ta see ya shoot them other three. I think I would of been scared the rest of my life if any of 'em wuz still alive. Thank you, my darlin', I needed ta see and do all that killin' fer my own peace of mind!"

"Ain't no need ta thank me. I blame myself fer lettin' ya go without no escort. I shoulda been there."

"No, dear, I'm glad ya weren't there. They would of killed ya and taken me, anyway. Then I wouldn't of had nobody ta rescue me, an' I wouldn't of cared ifen they had."

"Well, JJ's OK, an' he's at the ranch waiting fer his momma. I know he'll be as glad ta see ya as I am."

They spent the day at the ranch with Jed sticking as close to Mary as she would let him. She apologized for being too sore for sex that night, but promised to be ready for him whenever he wanted her after that. She told Jed that she wouldn't get pregnant from all the rapes because it was "the wrong time of the month," but she was ready for another baby whenever he was. Jed hugged and kissed Mary, and assured her that he understood the problem and wouldn't press her. She should just tell him when she was ready, because he was always ready for her.

The next morning, Jed rode into town to settle accounts with Seth Grover. Just to be on the safe side, Kevin sent 4 men with him, in case Grover was still on the prowl.

Jed stopped by the jail, filled Jimmy in on the situation, and picked up a shotgun. Jimmy wanted to join Jed in the confrontation with Grover, but Jed insisted that this was a personal thing. Jed told Jimmy to come to the party only if it looked like Grover might get away. Jimmy reluctantly agreed, but walked down the street with Jed, carrying another shotgun.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.