The Girl From Nepal - Cover

The Girl From Nepal

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ever wonder what would happen when a computer program that is put in a human body falls in love with the girl that he's suppose to protect? This is the problem that BES is facing. He has been ordered to bring back his charge, Jagati, after she runs off.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Robot   Torture   Oriental Female   Slow  

Kurlack groaned as one of the men in the white lab coats kicked him in the ribs. This particular man had a vicious streak in him. He'd been torturing him since he'd been revived. If he could get his hands on him, Kurlack knew he would kill him. And it might just be worth the pain.

"That's enough!."

Dread filled Kurlack as he recognized the voice flooding the small chamber he was confined in.

"Yes, Your Majesty!" His tormentor backed away from Kurlack's curled up form.

"I see you've made it across the rift. It seems your soul is in one piece and has been accepted readily by the body that was prepared for it. Have you discovered the modification, my dear Kurlack?"

Kurlack could tell by her tone, she'd done something terrifying to him and it pleased her. What the hell has she done this time?

"Answer her." The attendant reared back to kick him once more.

That's it! I've had enough of this! Without thought, he grabbed the man's foot and yanked it hard enough to cause the man to topple over. He was immediately wracked with unbelievable pain that radiated from his groin. He doubled over and drew a harsh breath while waiting for the terrible pain to cease.

"Oh I bet that hurt like a bitch, didn't it, my ex-pleasurer? Too bad I'm not there to take advantage of watching you writhe around in pain. Nonetheless, I do have to say the men of your house make wonderful pleasurers. Young Aleja is coming along magnificently. It won't be long before I have him trained to my beck and call. Although dear Josja is hoping he'll wander out of line just once." Her laughter filled the room.

Anger ripped through him hot and rampant surpassing the pain radiating from his groin. That vindictive bitch! I'll kill her!

"Why Silva? I paid for his freedom with mine." He tried to keep his voice steady as the anger shook his frame.

"Because I'm the Queen. Who'd dare gainsay me? I'm the all powerful ruler and I get what I want. For the time being your little brother amuses me. Now it's time for you complete your mission." Her voice faded away as the arch started to disconnect.

"Answer me one thing, Your Majesty, if you will?" Kurlack stood his ground as the attendant moved towards him.

"What is it, Kurlack?" The tone of her voice oozed with impatience.

"Will I be free after I complete this task?"

"Of course."

"Good. Then pray I never find a way back to Starklin because as sure as I'm standing here, I will kill you!"

Darkness swarmed before his eyes as he felt the familiar pin prick in his thigh. Damnit, they drugged me again. Where will I end up this time...


"Did you get enough to eat, Bas?" Joe helped Lilith clear the table. It'd been nearly an hour since Jagati had slipped away.

"Yes. Where's Jagati? She can't afford to skip meals even if she's still mad at me."

Bas pushed back from the table and turned to head upstairs.

"She's gone, Bas." Joe shifted his weight, unsure of how Bas would react.

Silence filled the room before a low growl escaped Bas.

"She what?" It was obvious Bas was holding on to his temper just barely.

"She left earlier. She didn't want to place Lil and me in danger."

"That little ... I warned her about taking off on me again." Bas stormed out of the room.

Joe shook his head as the screen door slammed and knew Bas was gone. He turned to find his wife glaring at him.

"Joseph, how long have you known she'd done flown the coop?" Lilith had her hands on her ample hips.

"She left just before dinner, Lil. Was I supposed to stop her? She's over the age of eighteen."

"Do you realize what danger she's running from? It must be obvious Bas is perfectly able to protect her and you let her go! Now, that boy is madder than an old wet hen, Joseph."

"He won't ever hurt her. He loves her. He might be a bit put out with her for taking off but she knew what was going to happen if she took off on him again and still she chose to leave. Why else would she ask me to wait at least an hour before telling him?"

"And if she felt she'd no other choice to leave, Joseph?" Lilith slammed the cupboard shut.

"He's her man and as such it's his duty to protect her. She knows that and shouldn't have run!"

She gave him a glare and stormed out of the kitchen. After twenty years of marriage, he knew that look well. He would be sleeping on the couch tonight.


Kurlack sat up with a moan and held his head. He slowly opened his eyes, not sure of what he was going to find. The darkened bedroom was a welcome site from the cold cell he'd originally awoken in. Stumbling across the room, he caught his reflection in the mirror on the closet door. He stood in front of it and gazed at his nude body. He didn't recognize the body he saw. There were many scars of past wounds on his chest. It was obvious the man who's body he'd taken over, had fought and survived. He critiqued his 'new' body and saw a man who looked to be in the prime of his life. In his late forties or fifties, there were streaks of silver in his hair and while he wasn't overly tall, he had a solid build. This wasn't the body he'd have expected a 'computer designer' to have.

"Have you lost your mind, Aakil?"

He flinched at the angry tone of the woman's voice. Turning towards the doorway he saw a beautiful redheaded woman. Standing as tall as him and well rounded, the flesh between his legs, which had been soft moments ago, was now starting to harden.

"I want to know where our daughter is and now!"


Jagati walked out of the truck stop. She'd utilized their network system to lay a false trail for Bas and her father. Her heart ached but she didn't regret leaving. Giving Bas undue hope would be cruel. But the main reason she'd split was because she was dangerously close to falling in love with him. I rather hurt a little now than a lot later. And staying with him will only guarantee I end up getting hurt.

She pushed the strap of her duffel up over her shoulder as she headed back to her sola-car. Her breath caught upon seeing Bas leaning against the fender, his long legs crossed at the ankles. She stopped and tightened her grip on the bag. How the hell did he find me so fast? Here we go again. She moved to run, when his low voice reached her.

"If you run again, I'm going to paddle your ass, Jagati." She looked at him, trying to judge if was serious. Licking her lips as he slowly straightened, she fought an internal war with herself. When a conveyance pulling several cars, passed between them, she decided to make a run for it. Behind her, she could hear Bas's dark curse. She fled as if the hounds of hell were after her and not her pissed off protector.


Samantha stared at her ex-husband's nude body. Her mouth went dry as her pussy grew moist. She completely forgotten why she'd stormed back into his house after vowing years ago to never step foot inside it again. She couldn't help but stare at the flesh between his splayed legs. They'd been married for nearly ten years, but she'd very rarely seen him in the light of day. He'd been extremely modest and had always made love to her under the cover of darkness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.