The Girl From Nepal - Cover

The Girl From Nepal

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Prelude

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prelude - Ever wonder what would happen when a computer program that is put in a human body falls in love with the girl that he's suppose to protect? This is the problem that BES is facing. He has been ordered to bring back his charge, Jagati, after she runs off.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Robot   Torture   Oriental Female   Slow  

Nepal, 2112

Jagati Liu sat huddled behind the banister, her small figure hidden in the shadows. She could hear her father and mother yelling once again. She wished that they would not fight so much. Her auntie had once told her that even though her parents didn't always agree that they still loved each other but sometimes it was hard to combine two cultures.

"Aakil, I've been more than generous about letting Jagati follow your traditions. But I will not make her participate in the chhaupadi. It's an ancient, out-dated tradition."

"Samantha, you do not understand. I cannot abide having an "unclean" woman in my house."

"I've put up with making myself absent on the days of my cycle, but I'll not have our daughter ashamed of something that's as natural as breathing. The chhaupadi is based on old superstition. She's only twelve years old, Aakil. She's at a sensitive age and won't understand."

"The women of my house have practiced the chhaupadi for generations. I'll not break that tradition now."

"Then I'll take her and leave."

"No! You won't."

"Jagati ... you really shouldn't be listening to this," A warm, masculine voice whispered from the speaker next to her.

"Oh, Bas, I wish they'd quit fighting!" She leaned closer to the speaker. Even though she knew that he was just a computer program, at times she thought he was the only one that actually cared for her.

"I know, Jagati."


Bas watched over the young girl. She was sleeping in her bed with the romance book she had stolen from her mother. He knew she was the purpose of his being. He'd been created solely to protect this child. If he were human he'd most likely fall in love with her. She was lively and always seemed to be giggling. In another part of the house, he could hear the sounds of Jagati's parents making love. He'd often found it bewildering that as intensely as they fought they made love in the same manner. Humans were difficult to understand.


Nepal, 2122

"Jagati, hurry up! You're going to be late." Bas's voice called from her room.

"I know, I know!" Jagati stepped out of her shower and grabbed the nearest towel. As she briskly towel dried her waist length ebony hair, she wondered why she was even bothering to hurry. I don't even want to go to dinner with Dad and his partner!

Grabbing some clothing out of her closet she jerked them on, her body still damp from her shower. She cursed when the clothing stuck to her. As she fought with the skirt, she heard her father's voice. There had been a time that she'd loved to hear it but now all it did was remind her of the ongoing battle of wills they were having. His views were deeply rooted in the past while hers were more modern.

"Bas, has Anderson arrived yet?" Jagati struggled to fasten her bra over her wet breasts. I really should've taken more time to dry off. She almost wished she hadn't been blessed with her mother's ample breasts. She could go without if she'd been more built like her aunt and she wouldn't be struggling with the bra right now.

"He's just stopped at the front gates. You've got two point six minutes before he's at the house."

"Thanks for the warning." She jammed her feet into her shoes before stomping over to her vanity table. Grabbing her ivory handled brush, she drug it through her damp hair. "I imagine you're excited about meeting your creator!"

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.