The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 20: Home again

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Home again - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

"Are you alright Suzie?" Kathy asked in a concerned voice.

"Yes thanks to you," Suzie replied, "I do need to take a shower though to wash all this dried blood off." She looked at Troy and saw that his back was covered with her dried blood also. "You should join me Troy. I'll wash your back if you wash mine. Come-on love and join me in the shower." She walked into the next room pulling her clothes of as she went. These she dropped in the laundry chute and stepped into the shower room. Troy obediently followed her, stripped his soiled clothing off, and joined her.

Kathy looked at Kurt, "I would say that Suzie is her normal self once more."

"Yep," Kurt grinned.

"Ok lover boy you first," Suzie washed Troy's back and ran her hand over his buttock for good measure. "Did you see Kathy and I cook those broccolis?" Suzie asked.

"That's Brocals." Troy corrected.

"Brocals, broccoli they are both vegetables in my book and I don't much care for either one," She laughed, "Ok my turn," and Suzie spun her back to Troy.

Troy dutifully lathered her back and used the washcloth to scrub her smooth back and firm butt cheeks free of all traces of blood.

"Is there much scaring?" Suzie asked in a concerned voice.

"None, you're smooth, silky, and sexy like always," Troy answered as he cupped both of her ass cheeks and rubbed his groin against them.

Suzie smiled to herself and pulling from Troy's grip jumped from the shower to dry off under the air jets. Once dry she stepped to her locker, donned her nipple bra, and put on only that and her panties. She dived onto the bed face down still smiling, and relaxed. Her smooth back and legs separated by the two soft mounds of her posterior, exposed for all to see that indeed there was no scar.

Troy exited from the air shower and lay down beside Suzie. "You're turn for the shower," he address to Kathy and Kurt.

They stripped off their clothes and disappeared into the shower room. When they exited, they saw from the gentle breathing that Troy and Suzie were fast asleep. Kathy slipped on her bra and panties and snuggled up next to Troy face up. Kurt lay down beside Kathy on his side. He let his eyes roam up and down her semi nude body adoring its soft curves and smoothness. Kathy cracked her eyes open and watched as Kurt drank in her beauty. With both hands, she grasped his head and kissed him deeply then relaxed and joined the other in sleep. Kurt took one last look and then rested his head on his arm and joined them in slumber.

Suzie awoke to the feel of a soft caress as Troy's hand described gentle circles on her back then over her left buttocks cheek and down her left thigh. It then made its way up her right thigh and over her right cheek to return once more to glide in circles around her back and start the pattern once again.

Her eyes remained closed, her body drinking in his gentle unhurried massage. Before long, she felt herself start to get wet and her heat rose. She lifted her hips slightly as he slid her soaked bikini panties over her hips and down her legs. She spread her legs slightly and Troy, getting the hint, changed the path of his hand to encompass a gentle stroke across her womanhood and up the crack between her soft cheeks. His pattern continued with this addition. With each passing moment, she felt her wetness increase and her heat rise. She opened her legs wider and Troy this time plunged a finger into her wetness before his hand continued its rounds. This round he stuck two fingers in her and as passion built her hips began to undulate up and down. His hand continued gently stroking her cheeks and his fingers dipped into her with every pass.

The massage stopped and she opened her eyes just in time to see him suck her wetness from his fingers and plunge them once more into her. His thumb shared her ample wetness as his two fingers began to slide in and out of her. His wetted thumb slid up and down between her cheeks. Her breathing had become ever heavier, then her climax struck and as her pussy sought to pull his fingers ever deeper into her, he slid his thumb into her anal opening. A moan escaped her lips and her hips gyrated of their own violation caught up in her ecstasy. Her climax slowly faded away and she pulled his fingers and thumb from her. She rolled to her back and pulled Troy on top of her. She glanced to the side and saw that Kathy was lying on her side watching her and Troy.

Kurt was snuggled up against her back. His lips kissed the back of Kathy's neck and nibbled her ear. His hand had slid Kathy's panties to one side and two of his fingers split her labial lips as they slid in and out of her moist cookie. His thumb rubbed and stroked her clitoris.

Suzie turned her attention back to Troy. She pulled her lips next to his ear and darted her tongue in and out of it. She felt the goose bumps rise on him and then whispered. "Ok lover boy that was a great message and climax now it is your turn and Suzie girl is going to give you a ride you won't soon forget. I'm wet and ready for you so slide yourself in."

Troy rose up and Suzie guided his erection into her waiting wet warmth. Her wetness made a squishing sound as their two bellies and groins met. She hooked her legs around his and her hands latched onto his butt cheeks.

"Be still and feel me," she breathed and her vaginal muscles began to contract and loosen around his buried and still shaft. Her hands began to gently glide across his butt cheeks and up his back and then her finger nails trailed down him on the return journey, only to repeat the gentile glide upwards once more. Her vaginal muscles continued to release and contract and her hips began a slow rocking motion. The backs of her ankles slid up along his legs and anchored themselves to his lower thighs. This action caused her legs to spread wider and he sunk deeper between her rocking hips.

He could not remain still any longer and his hips began to move. When her hips rocked back so did his pulling all but the tip of his shaft from her. As they rocked forward together, his shaft disappeared once again into her wet and warm pussy. The tempo of their hip actions increased and then increased some more. Soon they were slamming together grinding against one another and then pulling apart to repeat the action.

He felt his orgasm fast approaching and whispered this into Suzie's ear. Sweat glistened one both of them from their physical exertion and arousal. He supported himself on his arms above her. Her ankles unlocked from him, she placed her feet flat on the bed, and using their leverage thrust her hips up to meet each of his downward plunges. They smacked together in mid air with a wet slapping noise and ground their hips together. His orgasm surged through him and his arms collapsed pinning her beneath him. His erection pulsed inside her and brought her to climax again, her juices mixed freely with his inside her.

Her nails clawed their way down his back leaving deep scratches in their wake. Both of their stomachs trembled and quaked against one another as the as they climaxed together. He groaned in agony and ecstasy as her nails raked across his buttocks and blood filled the scratches. Their climax gradually subsided and even then, they remained locked together.

She gasped into his ear, "I'm sorry I scratched you so deep. I got carried away but I will fix it," She giggled and her hands glided down his back and over his ass, as they did his scratches healed and vanished. He rolled to his side dragging her with him still sunk deep within her. Their arms circled each other pressing their sweat soaked bodies tightly against one another and their lips sought and found each other to begin a long kiss.

As Kathy and Kurt watched, he continued to probe her with his fingers and soon she was very wet and the warmth of her arousal spread throughout her body. Kurt felt her heat through his skin and this in turn caused his temperature to rise too. She tore her eyes away from the fornicating couple next to them and turned her attention to Kurt.

Reluctantly she pulled his fingers from her and turning pushed him to his back. She lifted her leg over him and grasped his hard member. Thanks to Kurt's attentions, she was very wet. Sliding her wet panties to one side, she guided him into her warmth and lowered herself down. His erection slowly vanished into her until it disappeared and her buttocks rested on his upper thighs. She rubbed his lower belly forcing the skin upward; then moved her hands to his nipples squeezing and pulling on them. She grinned as he sucked in his breath.

His hands reached up, peeled the pasties of her nipple bra from her, and tossed it aside. They traced circles around her areolas and whenever she pinched his nipples, he did the same to hers. All four nipples became rock hard. A smile touched Kathy's face and she leaned back bracing her hands on Kurt's thighs.

He felt a low voltage current trickle along the muscles of his thighs, through his testicles and up his buried shaft, from there it transferred back into Kathy. It traveled up Kathy's torso and through her arms back to her hands thus completing the circuit. Ever so slowly, the current increased and he felt his muscles alternately tighten and relax as the electrical current passed through them. He was able to watch as her abdominal muscles rippled with the passing current. They sat completely still as the current traveled round and round its circuit stimulating them as it did so.

Troy rolled to his back and pulled Suzie on top of him. They lay cheek to cheek; it was their turn to watch the other couple that shared the bed.

Kathy removed her hands and the current flow ceased. She leaned forward slightly and passed her fingers up Kurt's sides completing the circuit once more. He felt his stomach muscles ripple and his pecks dance as the current passed through them. He reached up, cupped her breasts, and provided another path for the electrical flow. He watched as Kathy's abdominal muscles pulsed. They both broke out in heavy perspiration and he felt an orgasm approach. Her hips began to rock in ever-increasing tempo so he knew that she too was nearing climax.

He felt his cum rise from his balls and up his shaft. It burst forth from him into her and she reacted with an orgasm of her own. She pitched forward and pressed her upper body to his. Their sweat soaked bodies provided multiple paths for the electrical current. It raced through them stimulating them even more and Kurt continued to pulse in her. Their climax began to taper and the electrical current ceased to flow. They were both panting from exertion heavy breathing filling each other's ears as they pressed their cheeks together.

"What the hell was that?" Kurt was finally able to whisper into Kathy's ear.

She giggled, "You liked it, and you know it. That my dear was just a little touch of my power."

"Dangerous, you could have killed us both with lightning bolts."

"Maybe, but I don't think so. I controlled the current flow very closely. Stop whining you enjoyed it," She giggled again.

"I feel completely drained both of cum and energy," He sighed.

"Well as far as the cum emission goes your loss is my gain, but my energy is drained also," She chuckled.

He cupped her ass to hold her in place and smacked one cheek. "You are a bad, good girl," He laughed.

"Smack my ass again buddy and you will see just how bad I can be. How would you like me to form an ice cube up your ass?" She laughed at her mock threat. She then pressed her lips to him and probed his mouth with her tongue.

He returned her kiss with enthusiasm and soon four naked bodies joined each other in slumber.

The gym was well equipped with weights, cardio machines, and even a swimming pool. They worked out in the gym, went for a swim, and practiced with their weapons. They ate lunch and then returned to the gym for a shorter workout. The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent studying, watching TV, listening to music, or visiting.

Troy sat in front of the computer screen studying and Kurt watched a recorded movie on TV. Kathy and Suzie were swimming in the pool. Having swam a number of laps across the length of the pool the women got out and walked through the lounge on the way to the air showers to dry off.

Suzie got a mischievous look on her face and stopped. Kathy continued on and went into the air shower. Suzie padded silently up behind Kurt and then bent over him from behind spreading her wet breasts and wrapping them around his neck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.