The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 18: Their New Home

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Their New Home - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

"Hello, my name is Shelia," a voice in the air said, "In the center of the room, you will find four bunks for sleeping. Through this door, the door began to flash, is toilet and grooming facilities. Next to it, another door began to flash is shower facilities. This flashing door leads to the flight control panel and observation room. The control panel at this time is locked shifting all piloting control to me. Any questions you might have can be addressed to me by simply speaking my name aloud."

Troy looked at the four beds and said, "Shelia is there any chance these bunks can be changed into one big bed, we are used to sleeping together."

"Certainly, stand back." With a faint ripple, the four beds became one large one. "Will there be anything else Troy?" Shelia asked.

"Shelia, this is Kathy are we to remain naked all the time or do we have clothes somewhere? I don't mind being naked and I'm not modest, especially around this group but I do like to cover my derrière at times!"

"And such a lovely derriere it is," Kurt laughed and grabbed one cheek of it.

"Stop," she giggled and pulled from his grip.

"Yes Kathy, Your clothes are in those lockers on that wall, one began to flash. Your names are on each of your lockers," Shelia answered.

"I think I'll go check out the shower," Suzie said and then added, "Alone, at least this time."

"I'm next," Kathy said, "You guys will have to fight over third and last."

After they showered Suzie and Kathy went to their lockers. They put on their panties and slipped on their skirts.

"I wonder what this is." Kathy said as she pulled the object from her locker.

Suzie looked at it and then taking it from Kathy's hand she laid one of the pasties against Kathy's left breast. It quickly molded itself to her nipple and areola. She looped the attached chain around Kathy's neck and lifted her right breast up to fit the other pasty to it. It molded itself to her right nipple and areola. She adjusted the chains padding to fit the back of Kathy's neck and stepped back. Kathy's tits had dropped only slightly, were supported by the pasties, and chain.

Kathy looked at herself in the mirror attached to the open locker door. In disgust she said, "Might as well not wear anything. The only thing covered is my nipples. Surprisingly though it is comfortable. I guess it is better than wearing that armored corset all the time." She turned to face Suzie once more.

Suzie's hands gently caressed Kathy's tits and she said. "You don't need much support. Your breasts are so firm and full, and yet so soft. I think these pasties are mainly to arouse the interest of the guys."

"I believe you are right. By the way Suzie you may have gotten your wish, I think your boobs may be bigger. Do you have one of these things in your locker?"

Suzie looked at her breasts in the mirror. "I think they are bigger, but then I guess they should be they are pumped full of that liquid. I'm surprised they don't burst like a water balloons."

"Oh stop putting yourself down. You are just as full, soft, and firm as I am. To accent this Kathy caressed Suzie's left breast and flicked the nipple, with her other hand she reached in the locker and pulled out Suzie's pasty bra and helped her put it on. Soon both women were outfitted the same.

One by one, the men exited the shower and put on their kilts only. They both gazed in appreciation at the new bras.

Noticing this Suzie nudged Kathy and said, "See I told you," and she chuckled.

"I think that was the best shower I have ever had. When you are forced to do without, it makes you appreciate the little things that you take for granted. I know someone said that before but it is so true," Kathy commented.

"I wonder what is behind this door." Kurt said indicating the door before him. He jumped back as the door slid open into the wall and revealed another room.

Shelia's voice spoke out, "This is a lounging room. Please come in and I will show it to you." They walked into the room, found two couches, and two chairs in the center, with a large screen TV mounted on one wall.

"Will you look at that screen, it puts big screen TV's to shame," Troy gapped. As he stood before it, the screen flicked to life.

Shelia's voice continued its instructions, "There are many movies available you may either choose one from the on screen menu or simply address me with the movies name. There is also a menu for music. This screen can also become transparent allowing you to view outside the vessel.

This area, the flashing light again, is the education area. You can study and learn most subjects; more in depth instructions will be given to any individual who chooses to use this area. This door, and it began to flash is the gym. Each of you will be required to complete a routine of exercises here each day.

"So much for your plans to be a couch potato and watch TV all day Kurt," Suzie interrupted and winked at the others.

"Maybe I'll chase you around this joint and when I catch you I'll leave a hand print on your bare ass, smart aleck," said Kurt with a grin.

"You can spank my ass only if you then kiss it to take away the pain," Suzie placed her hands on her hips and then batted her eyelids at Kurt. "You want to start chasing me now to see if you can catch this sweet ass."

Sheila continued as if she had not been interrupted. The final door is the weapons room, the door slid open. As the team, members stepped inside they found, four new pistols in holsters hanging on the wall. These pistols were similar to the ones they were familiar with but smaller. Shelia commented, "These pistols have the same if not more power as the ones you are familiar with, they are just more compact. They found four knives with scabbards just like the ones they had been equipped with before. Four crossbows with a variety of bolts hung from another wall. "The bolts here are regular tipped, explosive tipped and tranquilizer tipped." Shelia continued her explanation. The last wall had four equipment belts with storage packs that fitted on both hips and accessories, which included, canteens. "Equipment will be added as needed or at your suggestion," Shelia concluded.

As they returned to the bedroom, Kathy stated, "I'm hungry Shelia, what is there to eat?"

"On the wall across from you is a server that will deliver meals to you. You need only tell me what you wish to eat, within reason, and I will provide it to the server. Please step before it and I will demonstrate," Shelia requested.

Kathy stood before the spot that flashed and said, "I haven't had a cheeseburger for it seems like forever. Shelia can you get me a cheeseburger, French fries and a strawberry shake? I might as well splurge on calories this once. I don't think one time will destroy this girlish figure." She waited for any smart comments about her figure but none was made

After a few moments Shelia said, "Kathy slide open the door in front of you."

Kathy did this and found a tray with steaming burger, fries, and an ice-cold shake inside. Utensils were on the tray along with napkins. "Wow that's even faster than Mickey D's," Kathy exclaimed and watched as a table with four chairs rose from the floor.

"When you have finished your meal put your tray in this door," Shelia spoke and it began to flash.

"That looks good. Shelia I'll have the same but make my shake chocolate," Suzie requested.

Soon the four of them sat at the table eating their food. "So what now Shelia," Troy inquired?

"You just live here until your services are needed," Shelia answered.

"Say Shelia can you make a birthday cake? I have one coming up soon, my 20th," Suzie laughed.

"I can make a cake Suzie but you will not turn 20 as the aging process for all of you has been halted," Shelia stated.

"What!" Suzie exclaimed, "You mean I'll be 19 forever, I'll never be able to legally drink?"

Kurt laughed and said, "If you are real good Suzie I might let you have a sip of my drink. You will have to be real good though, if you get my meaning."

Suzie slapped him on the arm and jumped up. Walking over next to the door by the lounge, she yelled at Kurt, "If you can catch me old man you can have this." She lifted her skirt and wiggled her ass, then bolted into the lounge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.